What type of insects are the best to eat for protein?

What type of insects are the best to eat for protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

delibugs.nl/Webwinkel-Product-129885781/DeliBugs-meelwormen-25-gram.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cockroaches

I'm just waiting for this joke to become a real thing
> not like squat plugs or animal semen

grasshopper, easy to eat.

Soon some people will buy into it and start eating roaches. I can feel it

I johj'd

>squat plugs
wtf?
is that a meme?
i brought one and use it when i do squats

it feels good

I know its not an insect technically, but scorpians are the goat sips for protein

A small startup here started selling grilled grasshoppers.
They are 50 bucks for 100g. Kek.

This is no possible business in Europe, don't know about America.

no it's not a meme. Don't forget to tip your spotter once you're done with your lifts.

Caterpillars.they contain 28g of protein per 100 g and when dried 72 g.

what?
damn so that is why he was a little mad when i finish my set

he was waiting for me to tip him

With the gigantic growth in world population, this is a good question. I don't know though...

>That first crunch of the day
Memes aside, how do I get past "muh icky bugs mentality."
I've been looking into it and eating bugs for brotein seems pretty viable.

meal worm. It's easy to breed too

Would cooking with oil make the point , of eating bugs for highprotein low fat, moot.

Holy shit I made it into the screen cap!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for. "Manlet's" and height being SO important originated from Veeky Forums...

If that's an accomplishment worth 5 exclamation marks in your life then I suggest you try to figure yourself out.

They are crunchy just like chips, they taste like them too if you season them correctly
I never thought it was all that icky- I just focused on the protein content and you have to realize bugs bred to be eaten are much cleaner than what you find outside

mealworms and crickets are definitely going to be THE go-to protein snack. Heard they taste pretty good.

delibugs.nl/Webwinkel-Product-129885781/DeliBugs-meelwormen-25-gram.html

I can buy these mealworms for 3,70 euros per 25 grams. thats 45,1g of protein for 14,80 euros. definitely not a good price yet, but who knows what the future holds? Price probably will go down... Get a bit of dip sauce... a crunchy protein snack! What's more to like?

This looks hella cool man, but I imagine that one day I would have a secret colony of termites and the recipe nest would fall down and break and they would fuck the house over.

I didn't ;(((

You could try buying cricket "flour" and mixing it into baked goods/smoothies/protein shakes