Hypothetically, if you could be cute and pretty would you pick that over being swole and masculine?

hypothetically, if you could be cute and pretty would you pick that over being swole and masculine?

fuck yeah, although i'd still want a decent amount of strength and a little tone, but if i could have a trap mode frame and a feminine face that would be so great

Yes. People that are actively working to get "swole" need to drop out of the gene pool. Luckily it will happen sooner or later

No, I like being able to do things on my own without asking others to help.

well Idk, it makes sense, not everyone has the frame for being a cute trap, so being realistic I go for being the best I can be with the cards I've been dealt, but I feel like If it was possible I'd want to look like a cute trap. Wouldn't really need the strength and tone tho

Ignoring the feminized words being used, I lift for asthetics not strength or size.

I WANT A CUTE ASIAN GIRLFRIEND NOW!!!!!

I would rather just become a literal robot/cyborg and completely leave humanity behind. But being swole is the next closest possible thing for that so I guess il do that instead.

Seriously, who needs gender roles, expectation and troublesome girls if there was an option of becoming a half machine man that can be employed on the battlefield, with shoulder mounted weaponry, and lazers out of the eyes. Fucking faggy humans fuck you all.

user you're autistic.

I want to be a cute asian girlfriend not

>wanting to be inferior gender and race

asians are smart and cute
girls are cute. I want to be cute and pretty, it's all I really want. asian girls do it best.

Are you an Asian girl?

No because anyone who says they would is a mentally unstable tranny.

That not a girl in that gif
I hate that I know this

No

Cute feminine aesthetics are good for people who like fancy clothes. Muscular masculine aesthetics are better if you like being naked.

I'm a degenerate who enjoys crossdressing and it pains me that being swole means I just look silly in that stuff but it's worth it in every single other situation. I think the only downside I can think of involving being muscular is that clothes are a huge bitch to find (especially if you're still getting larger) and unless you wear very specific styles you kind of look like a tool.

tell that to me again in 50 years when this kind of stuff may be happening. Srsly tho, why bother with women if eventually you may be able to live just fine by being a cyborg of some sort.

If I get a cyborg option I'm gonna make sure it's a cute and girly one

You ever seen how the lunatics in mad max decorate their cars? I am going to be like that.

You should grow up. This is "I'm gonna get a motorbike with flames on it when I grow up! "-tier

I know this feel
> I'm asking for it

im 29, I still want this. Probably even more so. Alternatively. If I got the choice, I would like my brain to be put into mecha godzilla so I can breathe flame lazers. Well anything in between really.

Absolutely. The only person who can fuck with Chad is Stacy

That's why we are back to you being autistic

more like not being a fag like you

user you want to be a mecha godzilla. You're literally an advanced furry mixed with juvenile machismo. It's autism

Shut up and fuck already

Yes. I'm Asian, so I'd be a qtpie if I were small and petite.

Why aren't u?

Because I'm 6'4" and I lift.

sauce?

I thought you said you're asian

Damn you're a 6'4 asian? What will they think of next? Next you'll tell me your dick is big

Check /aco/ in a trap thread

this image never fails to crack me up

I'm pretty sure that I'm a freak of nature. It's not too bad though, since in theory, it gives me a leg up with women.

post pics you fucking faggot

>tall traps are unatra-

He's not a trap

But dangerously close

He's dangerously handsome

Yes he is

No. I yam what I yam. To want to be the opposite of yourself is a personal problem.

And so are you

In a heartbeat

By that logic any sort of self improvement or transformation is unhealthy.
Do you happen to be stupid fat and poor?

You should be a buff ass ripped drag queen, call yourself some shit like Testosteronia Gaines and make it your thing

Does anybody have the trapmode guide?

Its shit. If you want visible results just groom, fix your skin and work glutes. The only thing left after that is HRT. No amount of rare fruits and tea will make you any girlier. (maybe you will grow a pair of disgusting manboobs)

The trap guide is retarded. Just go to femgen and learn skincare. Then start losing weight and muscle as much as your can and then hrt is all left

Nah

I was cute and pretty, so I got swole, grew a beard, and started shaving my head.

Nope. Being an attractive man who pulls tons of bitches is more more rewarding and has 100% more status than being a stacy who fucks a bunch of dudes.

That's entirely relative

Wrong.
How would getting lots of sex as an attractive girl be reward or hold any status? It's completely expected for women to get sex easily.

Rewarding is subjective. Not everyone prioritizes status. You're also mistaken that fucking a lot of girl holds much status beyond working class.
Being called cute is much more rewarding to me than mires

That's because you're mentally deranged. We're talking about normal people.

No. And I'm a grill.

unable to feel touch of woman, cool air breeze, enjoy cold swims in the sea and taste of delicious food just so you can go LMAO lasers and serve in police task force as bomb defuser. you are literally retarded.

No thanks dude. I'm not gonna put my face to what I said.

I stand by what I said.

>tfw will never be a 12 y/o girl

why even live

you have been before and you'll likely be one again. Try and enjoy the moment you're in.

I would pick swole. I would not want to be a woman. I like having a sound mind.

I unironically want to be a little cute girl

That's a hard question. Women are in general more pain in the ass like make up, period and childbirth.

>tone
Rope yourself my lad.

i'd rather be masculine in an ugly way than good looking. There's more to being alpha than just getting chicks.

Why delude yourself into believing something that can't be proven?

projecting much?

>fucking up the salute to make yourself look cute

>sitting while saluting

That girl isn't even that cute wtf

>Not perfect
>Not cute

I'm sure you have sex with only 10s

Pretty? Definitely. Being pretty beats everything.

who is this, she cute af

Yeah, I would choose being naturally bishi over having to actively maintain my physique. You get a lot of points because of your """personality""".

I like what she's wearing because it depicts what I would do to her.

is there benefits to fixing your skin like them if you still want to be swole?

Yes shhe is

Of course. Just don't use estrogen.

No, real men are masculine big guys. Only faggots are "cute and pretty".

why settle for 5 organic senses when you could have 27 senses beyond your imagination?

sensation, my friend is just input from the external world being interpreted by some internal means. You see 7 colors in the rainbow...why not infrared and ultraviolet spectrum for 21 colors? Why not eagle vision, bloodhound smell, tactile sensitivity of a raccoon, and countless other upgrades?

you limited little man...you see the earth as the earth but it can be heaven or hell depending on what you filter, what you take in, and what you pay attention to. I bet you think the worst hell is just burning forever, and the best heaven is just crushing pussy forever

There's nothing wrong with an anthropocentric perspective

That girl isn't even that asian wtf

GIVE
ME
SAUCE
I
CANT
FIND
IT

minus 8 is the artist.

>being this new

>western
>he's a korean artists
lol

only if I was a real girl with a vagina and not living in the middle east like I am now.