Stopped eating meat and dairy 6 weeks ago to see if i would notice any health benefits...

Stopped eating meat and dairy 6 weeks ago to see if i would notice any health benefits, and to see if i could sustain a veg diet. Didnt do it for ethical reasons, animal rights etc.

Ate a fat ass cheeseburger last night for the first time, and it fucked me up bad. Ive been on the toilet all morning.

Have i been getting cucked by the Meat Industry my whole life?
Do i really even need meat anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YVJ4aRfg
imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey user I just want to tell you that oyu're doing gods work my gentlesir wow I'm really inspired and want you to keep up the good work. Together we'll make the world a better place one carrot at a time, haha.

No you've just been cultivating different gut bacteria and so you are better at digesting plants now. If you would've added meat back in in small and better quality (a cheeseburger? You shit tier fat fuck) amounts this wouldn't have happened.

Can I get a side by side of what 100 calories of steak looks like vs 100 calories of broccoli?

>vegetarians a.k.a. vegans

>violence is a bad thing

Really activates my almonds

>steroids are vegan

>11.1g of incomplete protein.

Damn, that's a lot of broccoli for only 11g of protein

Nice fucking cherry picked beef. This puts beef at about 11g of high quality protein per 100cals.

Yeah, i know i fucked up. I didnt think it would be this bad though, considering ive been a HEAVY meat eat for 27 years of my life.

I dont really give a shit about the animals desu. I have family history of cancer, obesity, liver disease, and my father passed away last year from complications due to diabetes, kidney disease, and poor circulation. I used to be 360 pounds before finding Veeky Forums, and since then ive lost 130 pounds.
Though Ive started to wonder what kind of irreparable damage ive done to myself living such an unhealthy life for so many years.

I have felt a ton better since i ditched meat, and its been an easy transition since i actually love veggies already.
Ive nearly doubled my carb intake since i stopped meat, and since doing this, the pumps and fullness while lifting are incredible.

also broccoli has more like 2-3 grams of protein

Want to point out that op pic is disingenuous. It measures in calories and not serving size. Its a literal fuckload of brocoli to hit 10g of protein.

nvm thought it said 100 grams

Op is the biggest fucking fag. Just for this post im only eating meat all day.

enjoy your atherosclerosis you dumb, fat faggot

Keep eating those plants OP! You keep at it! you are saving lives!

100 calories of broccoli is 300g
100 calories of beef is 40g

Wow why don't we all eat literally kilos of broccoli in order to eat our daily protein requirements, what a great idea

>parrotting shit from a Netflix documentary
kys

That picture is literally just a lie.

VEGANS GO HOME

VEGANS GO HOME

VEGANS GO HOME

100 calories of broccoli would be like 2 bags.

6.4 g protein is like 26 calories. So the other 74 are fat. That's 8 g of fat. What fucking beef is literally more fat than meat?

lol wut?

Being fat gives you atherosclerosis, not eating meat

Vegan shill thread detected

It doesn't take that long for bacteria in our stomachs to adapt. After this you won't be bothered by meat as the presence of food those strains prefer to eat will spur procreation and bacterias procreate logarithmically

>What is bioavailibility
>What are complete proteins, never mind other nutrients in meat and the fact that animal products outdo other foods nutrition wise
>What is the fact that meat is literally animal muscle
Meme
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Basically what said. Same thing happens to me when I eat really clean for a while, and then go get some fast food. All the grease fucks with my digestive track and makes me feel sick.

>Vegans think losing the ability to digest a food is a good thing

You're a bit dense, user.

vegans think we eat meat cause we have to, not that we want to.
so they want to show us reasons to abandon our pitiful fate

Meat eater or not
EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGGIES
youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YVJ4aRfg

Daily reminder that there is now a jew shill attack with veganism upon us. It all started with that "what the health" docu

guess who one of the guys who made it is?

imdb.com/name/nm5986857/

oh gee, I wonder who could be behind it all

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn

thanks to dr rhonda im growing my own broc spouts . shes great !

enjoy your heart disease

>so um, yeah

I swear vegans make me wanna eat meat more than I already do. I'm not even against it but the way they talking about it is so fucking insufferable

>>What is bioavailibility
I don't know user, what is it? I sure hope you don't have been jewed into thinking that (((PDCAAS))) equals bioavailability, have you? Cause it isn't.

Been eating chicken and cheese and supplementing sugar-free metamucil for weeks; I decided to make a pot of vegetables, mushrooms and marinara sauce and ended up shitting all day.

Why did I get cucked by the big vegetable?

All dietary changes result in intestinal changes.

I agree here is my story
>be 5"5 manlet
>addicted to meat had heart attack at age of 24 because of meat and bacon even though I exercise and weigh 150 lbs
>switch to vegan
> lose virginity
>start cucking a carnist
>gain 1 foot in height
>gain 100 lbs of pure muscle
>go to cardiologists tells me my heart is now not only back to normal but as healthy as an Olympic swimmers
>lifts increase by shitloads go from 1/2/3/4 for 1rm to 3/4/5/6 for reps
>boss impressed with me go from janitor to working as consultant in neurosurgery
Man if only more people make the switch

11.1 grams per 100 cal but w/o the amino acid profile! also, it's going to take you 2 hours to eat all that green shit and you will hate your life!

Pseudo intellectuals reinventing the goddamn wheel really jimmy my flim flam flimmys

Maybe I should ditch food altogether and buy powder supplements in bulk and make my own nutritional shakes and live off that.

>2000 + 17
>mfw people that actually eat food still exist

>Have i been getting cucked by the Meat Industry my whole life?
Yes. People on Veeky Forums who "make fun" of vegans with amazing witty humor like are only doing it because they're retarded. Le Veeky Forums bully culture. Everyone knows meat is pure cancer, there are so many studies out there now with enormous sample sizes you'd have to be a fuckin ape not to realize it.

Go have a meltdown somewhere else kid.

Yes daddy

No OP, you don't need dead flesh to live.

Plant based food with occasional meat thrown in was the diet of our ancestors.

If meat is cancer then why am I healthy? Checkmate vegans.

>log on to Veeky Forums for the first time in 4 years
>people still posting this retarded broccoli bait pic

not him, but I'm going vegan for environmental reasin

chickens, cows, and swine were selectively bred by your ancestors for thousands of years to be eaten by you, faggot

lol at all you fags tweaking out about broccoli

My ancestors went to war with spears and bows, didn't drive, went to the village shaman instead of vaccinating, didn't go to university, dressed in bear pelts etc, should I be like them too?

>should I be like them too?
You've already managed to be far more retarded than they were

Soylent + Whey Protein master race checking in.

Amazing argument
That was sarcasm, your non-argument was shit unlike my amazing rebuttal of your shit """logic"""

Just go grass on your grass, cattle.

>implying you're intelligent enough to figure out how to live yourself without the traditions of your ancestors enmeshed in the social fabric and imbued in your blood through genetics

Like omg. Have you ever seen the violence that take a place on broccoli farms?! Whatever. And not to mention the Mexican cartel violence. It's like, turf wars but over broccoli. Like omg. You vegetarians are savages. Enjoy eating your blood broccoli

Maybe this veganism thing wouldn't be so fucking annoying if they didn't deliberately skew facts to try and make their point.
Take that stupid fucking picture for example. They are saying "beef" yet a steak like they are showing will have a higher protein count than whatever "beef" they are referring to.
And than there's the use of " per 100 calories" as opposed to using a more functional measurement like grams. Because in order to get even 20 grams of protein from broccoli you would need to eat a a shitload of it. In order to eat enough to get your protein requirements for the day from just vegetables (not recommended because they have a lower quality amino acid profile making for lower protein synthesis) you would be shovelling about 10 pounds of plants into your face and be eating all day.
Eating also increases cortisol which in excess fucks your hormones.

wow, great riposte

FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG

Rip vegoons