Optimal Height Master Race

Has anyone else noticed that regular sized guys typically look the best, like not too short and stocky like manlets, not too tall and long like lanks, but just right amount of both? 6'0" is the optimal height IMO and anywhere within 3" of it is perfectly okay. I'm not talking about strength potential or anything, just least awkward look. Pic related, Paul fucking Newman, was 5'9.5". Brad Pitt in Fight Club is barely 5'11".

water is wet
manlets will never learn
lanklets will always look awkward unless they have 0.0001% proportions (you don't, lanklet)
nobody here actually lifts

Generally yes.

A 3" spread from 6'0" seems on point with me. The whole ordeal about height on this site is ridiculous.

It's already been talked about. It's called "The Golden Zone" and it's basically 5'9-6'2, some anons will debate this. unless you have shitty inserts, you'll look pretty good. manlets will look like dwarfs and lanklets will look lanky unless they /fraud/ and ruin their health or get very lucky.

this is the only actual master race. lanklets and manlets are just bitter for looking like circus acts.

>6'3"
>16" arms
>still look dyel

Now it's 5'9 - 6'2". Fuck off freak.

idk, im 6'0 but Id rather be 6'3 and tower over majority of guys with maybe not-so-perfect physique

Physique only matters if you're naked.

As long as your shoulders are big enough, you will look like a monster.

6'4'' masterest race reporting

>and tower over majority of guys

insecure beta male detected

Go away circus freak.

Christ this site is so autistic, who actually cares?
The board full of socially autistic virgins is obsessed with something they can't change and something that doesn't even matter

Most modeling agencies look for guys between 6'0" and 6'2", because it's easy to design clothes that will apply to a larger range of people.

t. 6'5" semi employed model who only gets niche jobs

nothing like buying a shirt size up, only to realize that the length doesn't get longer

Model agencies want people between 180cm - 190cm.

>insecure beta male detected
i dont feel inferior to taller people, its just such a good feeling to be taller than the other guy. Deny it all you want, you know its true

Model agencies also want feminine skellies who are good with make up. Not exactly a good guideline lad

I wish I was taller.

Manlets have it easy for physique. Lanklets have it harder. But a thick tall motherfucker is imposing as fuck. That's what I want.

Though I'm having trouble getting huge at 5'11.5 so I imagine I'd be a lanky fuck at 6'3 and up.

That is a terrible analogy.

Then yours is also terrible. Actual men look down on male models lad (figuratively). Feminine bitchboys

Short people look up to tall people.

Express. Medium-tall. Extra slim fit.

Nobody ITT is talking about manlets. I'm not short. You're just a freak.

>under 6'1"
>not short

Pick one, lil' man

6'-6'2 is optimal with 6'2 being the best .
>tfw 6ft