Training 6 days a week

Has anyone here seen good results on a 6 day routine? Are you natty? What type of program do you do?

Seems like a lot of time to spend in the gym to me, but if it works I might consider it

Yeah it works, it's the best way of making gains. 3 body parts per session.

I do back chest legs chest back, running for cardio on back day. Gotten pretty good progress.

This is such a waste of time.
Do 3 or 4 full body sessions a week if natty.
I could explain why but I'm not going to because I'm not being paid.
The knowledge is easy to get.
Ignore me or don't.

Some people can't consistantly do 2 hour sessions at the gym.

As long as you're getting enough sleep and eating enough, it's fine.

I did for for the past four weeks. In two weeks where I trained 90% every session I PRd by 10 kilos in front squat, 5 kilos in back squat, 10 kilos in C&J and 5 kilos in snatch. I also trained twice a day during this time.

Wouldn't recomend it over a longer period of time unless your job is to do weightlifting and where you can absolutely get 10 hours of sleep every day and eat 1000 calories above TDEE.

6 days over a 9 days week chiming in

3 2 hour sessions sounds like way less hassle than 6 1 hour sessions IMO.

train 7 times a week, 12 hour sessions.

My gym is within walking distance of my work and staying to work out lets me drive home without traffic. But yes, whether you should do several long workouts or a half dozen shorter ones should be decided by what fits better into your personal schedule. Cause if it's a fucking pain then you won't do it

Idiot.
You should never train for 2 hours in a single session. Unless you have very long rest times and you are a powerlifter.

How much running do you do alongside 6 days in the gym?

3 minutes between compounds isn't for powerlifters, it's stadard for non-retards.

>long rest times is 3 minutes
long rest times is 10 minutes.

5 days lifting about an hour, with a half hour to 40 minutes running twice a weeks depending mostly on the weather

Ok well if you rest 3 full minutes in between compounds and you do about 15 sets of them in a workout, that's almost 1 hour on compounds alone so I fail to see how 2 hours for one full body workout is ridiculous, as you stated.

>15 sets of compounds
Jesus fucking christ, lift heavier

You keep shoving down my throat statements I didn't state. First you assumed that "very long rest times, powerlifting style" was meant to designate "3 minutes". Clearly it didn't.
Now you decided that that I suggested somewhere a "full body" workout. I didn't.
On top of that, you're awful at math and/or referenced a routine I never suggested.

Do you interact with human in the three-dimensional world?

Or, you know, adhere to proven routines but, hey, what the fuck do I know, right?

when you do lifts with aerobic weights, you are not gonna build muscle.

Proven routines have like 10 sets of compounds at most

Veeky Forums needs IDs.
I assumed you were the same guy because fit is a slower board. My B.

Off the top of my head, alpha destiny novice has 15 sets if bulking. It's a good fuccin beginner routine.

you can train that much and get good results but do at max 2 things per day mainly focusing on compounds. most people do way too much on 6-7 training and are wasting their time.

I've been doing PPL for the past two weeks, before that I was doing Reg Parks 5x5 program for about 8 months.

I like it. Mostly because my body has seemed to respond better to it. More recovery time between working the same body part and hitting everything 2x per week instead of 3 has allowed me to bump my weight up a little more so far. I've also had to eat A LOT more, which might be something to take into consideration.

There's no fucking way you could get your heart rate to the correct and O2 intake high enough on three minute rest periods unless you're doing 100 speed reps per exercise.

Breathing a bit heavy, sweating, having a mildly elevated heart rate and higher blood pressure is not even fucking close to = to aerobic.

Except your last hour of lifting is going to be shit.

Six 1-hour sessions means you're fresh for each of those hours. Three 2-hour sessions means you were fresh for three hours, and dogshit tired for the other three.