Can I drop 20 lbs in a week, if I do nothing but bike constantly?

Backstory: I fucked up my shoulder and it's taking months to heal, so I haven't been to the gym. Long story short, I have a gut now and want to impress a girl that looks like pic related.

I read it takes 3500 calories burnt to lose 1lb. If I bike 8 hrs a day for the next week, could I hit my 20 lbs goal?

Maybe if you water fast the whole week

I was thinking water + electrolytes so I don't have a heart attack like that North Korean prisioner.

you can do 2 lb a week if you have a 1000 calorie deficit every day.

in order to lose 20 lb a week you would need a 10,000 calorie deficit every day.

You would most likely die.

You can lose about 10 lb of water weight by manipulating salt and water in your diet. You won't actually lose those 10 lb tho, its just waterweight, and it will come back as soon as you start eating again.

The only situation I'd see ywhere you'd take your shirt off is if your fucking her or going to the besch, if it's the former eating nothing+doing all that cardio will make you last one minute at best due to lack of energy which is even more embarrassing than a gut which most men have

yeah, you have to bike 12 hours a day and consume nothing but water

good luck

10,000 calorie deficit would be achievable by biking constantly. People fast for a week, and people run ultra marathons. I'd just be doing a little of both

Well I used to wear tighter shirts when I was fit. Now they show my gut

20 pounds of fat in a week is pretty much impossible.
20 pounds of fat in 20 days is doable with DNP and a PSMF
Doable not of course meaning easily achievable, but theoretically possible if you have nothing else to do and have a lot of willpower.

I lost 12 pounds in about a week just working and not eating quite enough. Never felt starving but work was also 14-16 hour days.

You won't lose 20 pounds, but someone else could. You will fuck yourself up and want to die. You also won't have a 6 pack at the end of it. Have fun.

Why stop there OP? I mean if you can do 20lb in a week why not do a month and lose more than 80lb. Maybe play it cautious and aim for just 70lb? I mean it can't be that hard if you just ride your bike a lot and only drink water. No doubt you'll be ripped by the end.

no because your body will go in to canibalization mode. not only will your body eat fat, it will eat muscles and then bones as well.

Buy a new shirt? Problem solve

>you can do 2 lb a week if you have a 1000 calorie deficit every day.
No you can't? A pound of fat is 8000kcal

Have you ever actually done that much exercise before? How recently have you done lots of cardio? Do you bike everyday already burning a few thousand calories a day doing so?
If not, this is how you get injured. Remember, tendons and ligaments lack the vascularization of muscles and those take forever to heal already. It may be non-healing.

My father ate 1200 cal and biked off 1000 every day for a month. Lost 35lbs. But our genetics are boss for fasting and doing shit like that.

Never 8 hours a day, but like I said it's been 6 months since I was a regular at the gym. I just assumed biking is low impact

Biking is fucking death. Enjoy dying.

>low impact
not at a daily 10,000 Calorie deficit for two weeks

Okay maybe 7lbs a week is more realistic

it depends on what your bmi is. you can lose 20lbs in very shot time if you are obese. But I take you aren't obese, and have bmi around 25 since you have a gut. 8hrs a day isn't sustainable and could make your injury worse and enable more altercations for you. I'd recommend training 1-2 hours per day, eat 4-6 small meals with 1000-1500 cal deficiet. drink lot of water.

WATER FAST

Get on keto diet, sauna, distilled water and diuretic. Coffee enamas

I would legitimately try fasting.
Personally I've been interested in a while, also you seem to want to lose a lot of weight, and not eating is literally the best way to do it.
I wouldnt advise doing too strenuous activities, then you would really die

>eating small meals
Holy fuck when will this meme die. Eating small meals frequently causes your body to have insulin in your bloodstream more often that not. And guess what can't happen when insulin is in your bloodstream? Lipolysis. You literally can't convert fat to energy unless you're in a fasted state.
It DOES NOT increase your metabolism AT ALL eating small meals.

>more pics for me to stacypost with
Thanks anons

4-6 meals isn't frequently. Also they have to be small because he needs to be in large caloric deficiet. Also its better to eat 4-6 times small amount, than 2 times a larger portion. this way he isn't hungry all day.

You could probably temporarily lose 20lbs of mass in week by getting severely dehydrated and starving yourself but you will look like a sickly mess and not impress anybody.

>If I bike 8 hrs a day for the next week, could I hit my 20 lbs goal?
You doing the Tour the France or something?

You can lose 20 lbs definitely in a week
Not 20lbs fat but 20lbsweight

lmao. I think if you cut off your head, you would lose 20lbs instantly. it seems you dont even have any use for it.

utterly ridiculous thread.
don't bother asking things until you understand how the reality of this universe works.
literally fuck off.

Um. Let's just say no. Aim for 1-2 lbs of fat per week. Much more doable.

Don't destroy your body.

WHO IS THIS

>A pound of fat is 8000kcal
Uh, no. It's 3500.

No, unless you're morbidly obese. Anyone suggesting you otherwise is an idiot.

i managed to cut about 15lbs over the course of 3-4 days from manipulating water/sodium intake, the last day being a fast with minimal water, and doing cardio in sweats.
but
any significant weight loss over that short of time will be water, as there's only a certain amount of energy that stored fat can release in a day. about 31 calories per pound of bodyfat, but some sources say as low as 22.

diet is more important than exercise for losing weight. switch to a most plant-based diet. i can eat 600-800 calorie defecit everyday without feeling hungry because i eat 8-12 servings of vegetables

You could drop an essy 5 to 10 lbs by cutting salt and sugars. Your body will let go of water it's retaining and you'll look leaner. Hence why body builders don't eat salt or sugar before competition

Bruh eat a salad and drink water. Salads are low on calories just don't hose it down with ranch or salad dressing.

>t. dyel kid that doesnt know shit about human body

you wont be able to make significant changes in one week. If you want to impress her start doing social shit every night right now that way you're a bit desensitized to social anxiety and stressful social situations when you see her. You'll still probably sperg out though.

you wont make it a day