See a pattern?

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.reconnico.com/
classicdelegate.biz/faucet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soon.

Jut hold through the storm

THE

Can i buy ark on etherdelta or is it not an erc 20 token?

Ark is going to be a top 10 coin in 2018. If it's market cap hits top 10 rank, that would put it at a value of $14.

Great long term hold.

I have a gut feeling about Ark, accumulate.

It's up 8% from the last 10 hours. I know that doesn't mean much.

It's a short term x2 and a medium term x5. Hopefully long term x20.

Bump I want to know too

Can others verify this? I'm so overwhelmed with all these coins and platforms. Bitcoin looks good, so does SALT , Chainlink, and Obsidian. I'm more interested in medium to long term than short term.

No one knows what the future holds, but Ark is a highly ambitious project with a great team that is well funded. They don't even have to deliver everything on their roadmap and it'll still do well. It's the only coin I'm in other than BTC.

CONFERENCE

i dont think its on etherdelta ?
im pretty sure its not a ERC20 token
ARK is its own platform

look at zec on CMC and tell me the pattern

I had a dream where I checked my blockfolio and Ark was $13, it was cold outside and I was wearing my favorite hoodie so I know it was winter

The last time I had a weird crypto dream like this it was about Antshares and how I was regretting not buying more because it hit $45. Before that dream I thought ANS would never go anywhere but I decided to buy 50 at $7 and watched it moon about a month later.

I know that this means absolutely nothing and isn't based in anything tangible but I'd like to think that maybe I'll go 2 for 2

Are you serious? I had a dream like that about Ark in May, only I saw it at $100. The only other time I've ever experienced some weird premonition about a coin is when I saw ETH being shilled on here back in 2015. I put most of my ETH into Ark in May.

Are we losing our minds to crypto in exchange for great wealth?

Dead serious user, and I've seen other people say similar things as well. I'd like to think it's just the brain showing us what we want to happen but before the ANS dream I thought it was absolute bullshit that would maybe have a small pump before crashing. Even when I bought the few I bought I was skeptical.

I've had dreams and weird gut feelings like this all my life but crypto is the first time I've ever been able to act on them. The most recent non crypto one was when I saw Pennsylvania flipping to red a year before the US presidential election.

I never like to really talk about this stuff because it just makes me seem utterly insane but I hope that we're right on this.

/x/tard here

Tell me more about the dream - did it feel different to normal dreams? In what ways?

What emotions did you feel in the dream? Any other senses active?

When considering premonitions, think of events in your life as a stone being thrown into a pond. All events send ripples forward and backwards in time. Great events are like bigger rocks, which can send bigger ripples further back that manifest in strange ways - gut feelings, prophetic dreams, de ja vu, etc.

Would an event like that be life changing for you? Considering you've had these kind of gut feelings before, maybe listen to your gut. :)

Almost don't want to talk about it here because Veeky Forums will just use it to call all Ark holders insane but my emotions are usually either dread or extreme happiness regardless of how I should actually feel about that event happening.

The dreams always feel different than normal dreams. It doesn't feel like I'm experiencing them but more like I'm looking at what's happening with absolutely no control. I guess similar to an out of body experience.

I talked to my mom about it and she gets them too about random events, but she doesn't like to talk about them

I haven't had a dream about Ark, but my dream is seeing Ark hit $35. That would allow me to have enough to live off of staking.

I'm jealous. I only have a little over 2000 and I'm gonna buy about 500 more before the fork. I'm hoping that with the overall growth of crypto combined with Ark proving itself I'll eventually be able to live off of staked Ark or work a part time/low stress job and have Ark pick up the slack

I went all in at 86k sats. I regret not holding bitcoin and just going all in now rather than then.

That being said, I'll be breaking even this month, and profiting next.

>did it feel different to normal dreams? In what ways?

It did, it was one of those dreams where you have to look around for a bit when you wake up in order to seperate reality from what occurred in your sleep. I remember the events in the dream vivdly, which is out of the ordinary for me.

>What emotions did you feel in the dream? Any other senses active?

That I don't remember. I just remember feeling content when I woke up, but also felt like I was missing something.

>When considering premonitions, think of events in your life as a stone being thrown into a pond. All events send ripples forward and backwards in time. Great events are like bigger rocks, which can send bigger ripples further back that manifest in strange ways - gut feelings, prophetic dreams, de ja vu, etc.

This is pretty /x/-tier retarded, but I'm just a skeptic. Maybe there's an ounce of truth to it, and it is an interesting idea.

>Would an event like that be life changing for you?

Absolutely. I would have what I want more than anything: freedom.

Thanks guys :) I aint an ark holder, but will probably put a chunk of my stack in there soon.

And yeah, people will probably call me insane, but I put a lot of weight in reports like this.

Appreciate the answers!

Good luck user. Remember to stake.

was thinking about putting some cash into either this or stratis. do any of you ark holders also own stratis?

Do y'all foresee it getting back to $2 or less before the fork?

I decided to put $2k into crypto each month and I want 1k Ark. I already have 50 (heh). I missed the brief dip below $2 and I've been watching closely and desperately hoping for another dip ever since.

Fuck my autism desu. But with such a big (relatively) purchase, I want the best rate possible so I can get more Ark (ideally four figures).

ANY OF YOU WHALES OUT THERE HELP ME ON MY JOURNEY TO 1000 ARK?

AR4NHPaJxSh1YtVyAXDCNB9Qc7A7kt2meL

CURRENTLY SITTING ON 808

HELP A REFORMED SINNER OUT

I'd buy a small to mid share now, the takeoff will be fast when if happens

I had a dream that my Bittrex account was hacked and i lost all my shit.
I also had a dream that my phone broke and i havent set up a backup for my 2fa

>Keeping all of their funds on Bittrex

What did he mean by this?

bought a trezor months ago but too lazy to do anythiing with it

REVEALED POTTERING STUTHEADS

better do it quickly before btc forks and subsequently crashes

>

Below 400 arkie forgive me for my sins

25k ARK checking in, hi guys. We're gonna all be comfy together.

What are the staking rewards looking like? I am thinking about investing in this but i want to earn some coins in the process.

3500 ARK will return about 1 ARK/day with the top paying delegates.

calculator.reconnico.com/

About 10% yearly easily attainable.

About ~10% which is pretty cool. And you don't need your computer turned on and you keep control of your coins at all time.

Gambler fallacy. Just because it has bounced back in the past doesn't mean it will again. Why would it?

There are rumors that the devs are waiting to release an announcement after the fork

only 220 ark here :(
would buy more but ark is unironically 70% of my portfolio and i cant justify buying btc at ath to buy more ark

Oh OK, that might hype it up enough to get a small bull run started

give me the rundown, i got $4-5k i was looking into investing into coins, ark is on my radar.. tell me where to buy, and why i should buy over other coins?

You all know that Ark rises to $10 - $50, maybe more, who knows. So if you have 3000 Ark you get 1 Ark a fucking day. In 6month or let's say 1 year you can easily live from staking rewards in south east asia and never have to work anymore. And when the Ark credit card is coming out (8s blocktime) you can live in Manhattan from your staking rewards.

Also check there roadmap and you'll see what's coming in the next couple days, this WILL boost the price.

- Or you could buy LINK and stay poor

*their roadmap

Also check how crisp the explorer looks and how lighting fast that thing is. I just withdrew 1k ark from Bittrex and it took 20 seconds to arrive in my wallet

DONT BUY ON BITTREX
Those stupid faggots only allow 0.025BTC worth of withdrawals per day and charge 0.1 ark per withdraw.
Made this mistake today

If ARK is going to be used as a bridging currency for payments it seems like it's in Ark's best interest for the price of the token to be as high as possible? Is that right?

I'm holding both ark and link. It's quite comfy really

Get basic verification and you can withdraw 2btc worth. Don't even have to send them any documents.

Seriously the transaction times are phenomenal. About 2800 ark here, thinking of getting an extra 1k before it inevitably moons.

I'm holding 12k with my dear life, bought my first at 42k all the way down and an extra 3k at 25k, maybe I'm the reason the downtrend reversed because I just said fuck it and put up a buywall

Just rolled a 9988 on the faucet feels good man

how do you set up a 2fa backup?

please explains what this is user..

Vote for biz_classic for 3x rewards

what's so special about ark?

buy it for $10 after the fork, maybe you're able to google then

ok, good idea

2.9k Arklet here, will I make it?

Not with that attitude

I still can't ducking huy anything with coinbase holding my money hostage. It's rising higher and I still just watch while my shit is endlessly pending.

If I'm just getting into crypto now, is it worth buying btc to get alts like ark now or should I just wait for btc dip after the fork and buy alts then? I can get more with lower cost btc, but now alts cost less btc so it's like the dollar value doesn't change much.

I just don't know what to do while waiting for money and then it finally will come in and I might do something retarded and emotional since I've been so anxious for my money over the last few days and STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT. I'm putting in 4k by the way.

I still can't believe I just had to sit and watch 2$ ark pass a couple mornings ago because of pending funds. 2-4 business days my ass I've been waiting more than a week.

>(You)

Just buy btc now, whether its ATH or not, it'll still run up. Waiting till BTC dips fully, you could miss the train for the alts at ATL.

>buys btc at ATH
>uses btc to buy alts at ATL
>hodls alts for x number of weeks/months
>???
>profits

this the price of btc is irrelevant if you instantly buy alts

it's gonna go up so high baby

Kek

>Le reading the tea leaves
>Le it happened this way before so it will happen this way forever
Y'all niggas be retarded, barely above tarot card tier.

>Muhgraphpatternsmustcontinueforeverinsamepattern
Noobs

Ethereum's Generalized State Channels will fucc ARK in the ass

we hitting 500 tonight after bitcoin crashes back to 5k

We're not going anywhere until the fork

bitcoin will probably do one last pump to 8-10k
we will get one last altcoin holocaust where we get to buy low alts followed by a rage of green candles
cap this faggots

>we will get one last altcoin holocaust where we get to buy low alts

God I hope so.

50k sats in the next 48 hours.

THAT SCAM THIS RUN

I think they changed this recently. You likely got grandfathered in on the old system.

Ark is long-term m80

Don't go chasing small pumps with it

>See a pattern?
Yeah, it's BTC value is falling

If you want to be rich, you need to buy at least 15k ARK

brainlet here. what do you mean?

Huh?

Do you guys think it would be worth buying Ark over Stratis? Both look like good buys to me. Stratis has masternode alpha coming out in Q4 2017 supposedly which could be quite huge.
any of you ark holders hold stratis as well?

Look at the road map, ark is a better buy for short term and long term.

"patterns" don't actually exist in markets unless they become self-fulfilling prophecies, which only happens if there are enough interested buyers.

Ark, no question

Every rise was caused by an announcement. There's a 4th one comming soon

IT KEEPS GOING UP

WOJACK.JPG

checkem, just bought $64k ark

Proof

Checked

delusional arkies aside-

-best wallet
-normie friendly
-transaction fees being lowered
-check the roadmap, tons of shit teed up
-dapps coming
-cross chain swaps
-dpos is best pos
-best delegate is a homegrown Veeky Forumsrealite

lol fuck. Bout to bite the fucking bullet and buy in at $2.50.

Ccccchecked

g.co/2sv

Sexts of truth here. Guys, help me decide how to acquire Ark.

Current portfolio attached. Have $2k fiat ready to be dumped in.

I'm attached to my Zen. I'm thinking convert the LTC to Ark, then rebuild my LTC position with the $2k fiat. That will put me over 1k Ark.

Thoughts?

Some helpful info on the Ark ecosystem from biz_classic.

Sounds like a solid plan...