Have you guys ever experiences a different mind state while lifting?

Have you guys ever experiences a different mind state while lifting?

i don't feel anything

The only thing I feel is alone.

i did and i loved it. its harder now.

good, we need less r9k shitposters in here, just go kys already

I cried during workout because of the song I was listening to + I wasn't heaving a great lift

ONCE WE WERE SOLDIERS
ONCE WE WERE YOOUUUNG

*was having a great lift

It's called being present. Read Eckhart Tolle, basically helps with absolutely everything in life from goals to lifting to women to just having fun

Sometimes.

Especially when I'm in the middle of a memorable workout, I will often times feel like only the present matters, and that I can do whatever I please in the moment

I'll get so zoned in that I don't notice anything, but it's probably the amphetamines in my preworkout

Breaking a PR makes me feel like a king for about 20 minutes

the only problem is after those 20 minutes I start thinking I'm weak again

I accidentally get into a zazen-type state sometimes, usually when deadlifting, squatting, or doing ohp. I was diddling 3x5 with my bro when he told me I did 12 in a set. I thought I only did 3 at that point.

kekd.

Second that.
Mostly its because DMAA in my preworkout.

I kinda got a hint of an altered state when I was doing long distance group runs in college. I stopped using words in my thoughts, got a sudden energy boost, and felt what I imagined a sled dog would in a group.

Was weird but kinda cool tbqh

I usually go into a disassociative state

I've lifted with heavy doses of preworkout, never mine. Preworkout id s great experience, and I recommend it. However lifting 100% natty I find myself in a state beyond what i feel regularly. I laugh at everything get half chubs during heavy weight deadlifts. Everything is just a little rosier

Not lifting but I have during competitive tennis matches

Back when I was playing CS GO and you are the last player alive on your team I sometimes had that in-the-zone feeling where you are just 50% better than usual.

Sounds like your a idiot

I have a peak experience every time I lift. If I could be in the same state of mind I'm in when I lift while I'm doing everything else in RL, but could never have sex again, I'd cut my dick off yesterday.

>find movements that I actually enjoy doing
>track them in writing so that my progress is continually reaffirmed
>try not to lift while in a negative emotional state, never lift while angry
>only listen to songs that support the above
>work on mind muscle connection during rest between sets/on off days to better feel the lifts
>leave routines open so you're free to choose different exercises that still target the muscles you want

Works for me.

Yeah.
If I properly warm up to a big lift and I can [spoiler]chant my spells of promised victory[/spoiler] in good timing then I know i can give 100% and feel great afterwards. Unironically lifting for waifu has lead to some big gains for me at least.
I didn't plan on it but I benched 305 for a triple today just because the conditions were right.