Best way to lose 200lbs

Subject says it all. I've decided to slowly cut down sugar and overall carbs.

>Instead I I've been eating steamed veggies with salmon and spring mix with grilled chicken breast or steak once in a while. I stopped drinking my calories and I've focused on eating more fats like avocado like using coconut oil for my food.

It's been 3 weeks and I'm down 12lbs already. I wanna work out but at 6"2 394lbs my joins hurt. So I've just been casually walking.

I understand I'm gonna have lose skin, I'm over it. But how can I'm prove my weight loss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNzZod_d18A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Youre a fatass buddy

Just keep doing what you're doing.
Make lifestyle changes that are realistic for you to continue after getting close to a final goal weight.

Good start, try swimming for low impact cardio. Also at some point (When weight lost starts to slow down) you want to start counting calories and eating below your total daily energy expenditure.

At this point, assuming you're actually doing what you just said you're doing? Literally perseverance and discipline. That's it. Its not much, and it is EVERYTHING. You have those two things, you make it. If you don't, well. You don't.

I recommend supplementing with daily doses of FPH threads as well.

You should try cutting yourself in half.

Keep doing what you're doing. Recalculate your TDEE and adjust your calorie intake accordingly every month or so.

It's going to take years without surgery/liposuction, but you didn't build up all that weight overnight either.

Just make doing the right things routine, and it won't even feel like work.

Holy shit dude you could at at McDonalds every single day and still lose fat at that weight.

Start compound weight training. Start playing a sport that involves running (i.e. no table tennis). Cardio won't help because you may not have the discipline to push yourself.

Quit eating anything with sugar and replace your bread and rice with sweet potatoes. Avoid vegetable oil. Eat your meat and fish before veggies and carbs. Limit yourself to 3 meals a day without snacking.

I wouldn't advise appetite suppressants unless you're absolutely sure you want to suppress your appetite. If you do, take light doses of adderall (good chance you could get diagnosed with ADD without lying to your doc).

Stay active. Even if it's an off-day, take a long walk.

Cutting out the soda should be a huge boon.

Never thought about swimming. I'm currently tracking what I'm eating and around 18-2k calories.

Yeah, I just turned 25 recently and I decided it was time I changed things. Once I reach my weight goal I understand my lose skin will require surgery. That's okay, I worried it for so long and kept me from doing anything.

do some light cardio if you are able

I ate at a 1k deficit, did cardio 5-6 days a week and lifted weights 3x a week.

took ~5 years with occasional plateaus but i lost 200lbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNzZod_d18A
this guy helps fatt asses lose weight fast
he transformed the trash man

That's exactly what I thought about doing. I understand lifting super heavy isn't for me cause I'm trying to lose weight. But I need to be fit and build enough muscle for my body.

Currently I only eat 2 meals because my hunger has gone down. I eat between 12pm and 8pm. No breads or sugars. Water, veggies, meats, and fats. I was never into snacking, just eating big meals at a time. I already have ADD but have never taken medication for it, I've managed without it.

I'm giving myself 3 years to complete this. I'm only slowly ramping things off. 10lbs has already made a difference in my back so I can't wait to lose 50lbs first. Thanks

Will watch! Thanks

its doable in 3. i was half-assing it at the start and kept fucking around in the gym instead of actually working hard.

Swim and paleo diet. Don't drink your calories
>no joint pain from swimming
>whales are made to swim
>eat as much clean food as you want
>body will start burning fat
>better hormone balance
>better sex drive
>more focus

Friend is on it. Lost 45lbs in 4 months. Remember it took you a long time to get up to that weight and it will take you a long time to get healthy again. Most important track your goals. Write them down every day. Pick a goal body and work towards it. You got this bro

Also it's easy to lose weight at first by cutting salt, sugar, and flour. Your body will stop retaining as much water so don't be discouraged if your progress slows from the first three weeks. Trust the process and stay away from quick fix solutions

Hell yeah, I feel like this is it for me. I've never been so sure about something. So I will make it. Thanks

I'll have to give swimming a try for sure. I don't drink my calories anymore. I started eating paleo because of the ketogenic diet. Just simple clean eating with no sugars. I am tracking things through small video vlogs on my phone. I'm not hoping anymore, I am sure I will get it done. Thanks

Will do man! After cooking for myself I've gotten the swing of things and my life is easier cause I know what I'll be eating.