Any officebros in here?

any officebros in here?
What are some good exercises to prevent or relieve a stiff neck? Occasional stretches does not seem to help me. I can pop/crack my neck loudly multiple times a day. FeelsStiffMan
pic related, the most beautiful neck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AD6YTTb5WQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try deepthroating some cawk ya white collar pussy

I just stopped by to say that neck gave me a boner. Not sure why.

Athlean's vid on towel neck turns helped when I got a stiff neck. Use it all the time after crashing and falling asleep with my head in a weird position. Happens to me a lot. GL
youtu.be/AD6YTTb5WQY

Thanks man. Will check it out asap

I do neck bridges. No idea if they help with stiffness but my neck is looking pretty swole

Brueggers, you'll look like a retard doing it though

please post more pictures

A-are these pics of you OP?

Hey OP -

Office dweller here. What has helped most for me has been back exercises, and seated row. I've had to work a lot on evening out my dominant side, but through all the stretching, I've seriously seen a 100% benefit.

You should get a chair with neck support

Lots of rows and rear delt training and then stretch shoulders.

I think I have a new ear fetish.

Thanks, will start adding rows to my workout.

lay on a bench, stomach and back, put a plate on your forhead or back of your head, move up and down

physiotherapist here just do trap stretches and massages, also some abs and quads stretching for officebros they all lead to the "nerd neck"
i don't know this exercise seems pointless because if you are standing the neck muscles are always in tension

I want to suck on your lips

Are you a real girl op?

Show boipucci

how does a non asian male achieve this hair