Hiro Approved Metathread

Can we stop:

>Boogiespam
>Fat fetishists
>Pointless "Do you lift for [insert obscure woman]" threads
>Obvious plugs for obscure YouTube channels

Suggestions for others welcome

Also could we have permanent stickied generals for some common threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/article/is_olympic_weightlifting_strength_training
youtu.be/paQtMnrV6oM
imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will lifting get me x race girlfriend?

>/pol/ garbage
>boogie and any other /v/ tier fat eceleb
>any thread saying lifting is pointless because face frame height bullshit
>vegan troll threads

All should result in insta permaban

Also, that faggot that has been trying to single handedly force that retarded mike Patton shit for years now needs to be range banned for his own sake

>why do you lift
>vegan shit
>Pointless "Do you lift for [insert obscure woman]" threads
>boogie nigger
>how can i get like zzyxwdfasd

this whole board is shit tbqhfamalam

newfag here, it's hard to tell where Veeky Forums board culture ends and /r9k/ influence begins since it's so widespread

Don't forget to add sips and other stupid shilling. Advertising has always been against the rules. McDonalds and Monster need to be stopped.

bump

Waiting for a manlet to come and say manlet threads should be stopped

>banning every user on the board
now we're talking

Well, wait no longer you fucking lanklet

Just remove every thread except /plg/ and /fraud/

>b-but muh OWG

Olympic lifting isn't strength training bud. Highbar doesn't count, deadlifts are mandatory and so is bench. Just look at this credible source:

startingstrength.com/article/is_olympic_weightlifting_strength_training

LMAO AT YOUR LIFE KEKBOI

LIFTING WILL NOT HELP UNLESS YOU HAVE:

>FACE

>FRAME

>HEIGHT

>you cant post that stuff on MYYYY 4chins

Kys faggot, you take this shithole way too seriously

all the pol garbage should go. along with the sips threads. why are these still a thing? it stopped being funny months ago :(

So should you you transvestite subhuman

vegan shills

think netflix marketing team has been flooding us with marketing for their BS documentary

I vote that vegantrap leaves

If dubs, this becomes enforced

Vegans are autobanned

Fuck off nigger

>vegan man with a mental disorder hates /sips/
your average non-sipper ladies and gentleman

Dubs get
Begone vegan trap

Friendly reminder that the sticky is all that matters on this board and all other threads are just for sharing memes.

>vegan troll threads
We are not trolling you, we are here to help you and the animals, share recipes and dispel bullshit myths like the incomplete amino acid profile and muh B12.
>vegan shit
>vegan shills
Nobody is selling you anything. Veganism should stay, although I'll admit wh*t th* he*lth needs to go.
Here is a video from it getting debunked. youtu.be/paQtMnrV6oM
Click warning: if you click you are giving a view to a v*gan youtuber
>Vegans are autobanned

Please don't hate, everyone. We just want to share recipes and knowledge. If you don't like it, click catalog, filters, add, type in "vegan*" (asterisk includes vegans, veganism etc), check hide and click save.

Thank you.

I vote that vegantrap be forced to eat meat and stay

We need more tripfags to worship. The last true king I can think of is Adie. Too many shit posters and not enough people who actually lift.

>Adie
But supermang was literally here like last year

Keeps the sips and gomad

Stick to one general if you want to help. If making 15-20 threads posing to be a nonvegan asking clearly circular questions that are in support of veganism, is trying to educate people, you're an idiot. You're creating spam and thanks to you, mods are just deleting vegan threads altogether now. How'd that plan work out?

Make one general and keep it contained there. Firstly, politically based beliefs don't belong on this board. This is the same thing as /pol/ coming and making 150 threads a day writing "NIGGERS HAVE INFERIOR GENETICS AND HAVE SHIT FUCKING GENES LETS LYNCH NIGGERS FOR BEING GENETICALLY INFERIOR GARBAGE" and claiming thats Veeky Forums related. That has nothing to do with Veeky Forums. If you want to have a serious place on the board, and do anything useful to spread your message, learn how to not use shock and awe tactics. Make a general and have respectful conversations that don't incite conflict for attention.

Go to Veeky Forums

imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/

can you guess (((who))) is behind them lol?

>making 15-20 threads
I never create threads and I am against being more than 1 general in the catalog.
>Politically based beliefs
Veganism is not a political belief.
>learn how to not use shock and awe tactics
I'll assume you are referring to what the health. As in , I am clearly against it.
No.