Tfw fit

>tfw fit
>tfw girls workout in my proximity, sometimes to be noticed by me
>tfw the best I can do is make subtle eye contact with them

Talking to girls at the gym, yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYRENWT8lz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 some stacey comes in and says 'no'
fuck off stacey

It's fine, just don't compliment their looks, never do that shit to gym girls. Compliment their outfit.

>inb4 thats faggy

Just say their outfit is hot, you don't have to say "fabulous".

>Stacey on Veeky Forums

Good one m8

>n-n-nice heels Stacey. Where did you get them?
Quick way to be thrown in the gay friend zone. Girls don't wear their fashionable clothes at the gym

Fucking hate it when girls workout next to me

>Gym is crowded with machines and has only 5 squat racks
>Doesn't even have a lane for farmer walks ffs
>Squatting to daily 1rm
>Fucking curlbros think it's OK to come next to my rack, scootch up to the mirror and start curling with like fucking 30 lbs
>Fucking cardio bunnies who literally follow you around the gym
>Fucking old hags who hang around you and layer copy your exercises with fucking light weights
>Fucking black women who laugh and talk loudly to each other, while I have Manowar black on earphones
>Fucking Asians who occupy the squat rack for an hour doing basically the empty bar
>That fucking stupid women who you once asked to watch your stuff, but came back to find your bar stolen
>Yes this fucking women who, although has a nice ass, will take fucking 10 minute breaks, walk around the fucking gym, but will come back running when you start to use the squat rack, because lmao she was using it

I hate women but they won't leave me alone

All I want is to breaky squat plateau and do 5 plates, I don't want to show you how to squat properly

But they do wear expensive (((active wear)))
youtube.com/watch?v=CYRENWT8lz8

>girls uses machine next to you
>g-guys she totally wants the d
How autistic are you op?

>projecting your autistic thoughts onto me

No one said they wanted my d, Dr. Autismo

do they seem disgusted when you make eye contact?

YES?: stop it

NO?: strike up conversation

>>tfw fit
>>tfw girls workout in my proximity, sometimes to be noticed by me
>>tfw the best I can do is make subtle eye contact with them

IDK where you're at but almost everyone wears expensive workout gear in my gym. Complementing on gym clothes would be fine.

I don't get people who do this unless you're like 8/10+ (which means you wouldn't be on fit), because when I'm at the gym I look like shit. I"m all red faced, sweaty, and out of breath (not fat tho).
Terrible time to talk to girls, no?

A dyel manlet friend of mine managed to get a few dates with a cute Chinese chick at the gym. Nothing ever came from it because his autism started to shine through early on, and she turned out to be just an irritating bint, but the point is you -can- pick up girls at the gym.

8 times out of 10, girls are there for the same reason you are: to work out. They're not looking to meet people. I know I'm not.

wow you really are this autistic

>squatting in squat rack
>need to rip a huge fart
>Stacy walks over and starts using the rack next to me
Does anyone else know this feel?

this desu

women don't want to meet people anywhere they go. If they go somewhere for a specific purpose (work out) or are somewhere they can't leave (a bus) they probably don't want to meet someone new.

if you're a hardcase, first just try to hold eye contact and smile then continue doing what you're doing.

you should have been
"hey Stacey! guess what?!"
BRAAP
then she'd giggle "you're funny! how did you know my name was stacey?"

but they're mirin!
or are disgusted by how sweaty i am. (im just working harder than everyone else desu)

>They're not looking to meet people
only betacux care about what women are "looking" to do. There are tons of married couples that first met somewhere feminazis say it's "inappropriate" to hit on women (gym / bus / elevator / whatever)

You sound like a faggot

stop being autistic, you can speak to anybody anywhere if you want to, and they can hate you or like you and act accordingly. such is the nature of human interaction

user stop waiting to get a green light to do what you want to do. Become the master of your own destiny or else life is gonna pass you by. Let me tell you, Letting pussy pass you by is the worst.

>doing lifts
>look in the mirror to my left
>girl is staring at me through the mirror
>quickly turns away
>looks at me again
>I turn away
>notice she gets a bit closer and keeps looking at me
>this goes on for a few minutes she gets up and walks away

I think she was making fun of me. Maybe I wasn't doing enough weight.

Yeah. Just try to talk to her and don't make it too autistic. You just need to utilize the versatility of the tanktop

>Only has 5 squat racks

My gym has a single squat rack, a single bench, and a single adjustable bench. 3 calf raise machines though. I mean thank christ.

ITT: autists calling autists autists
nice trips though

>newfags are this unaware
yes, with timestamps

>tfw 27
>had people honestly tell me that i just dont look good several times in my life (referring to my face, i've always been somewhat fit looking)
>never a gf, never a sex. always had good friends both male and female though
>be in restaurant two days ago in spain
>waitress doesn't know english, giggles around while we try to communicate
>doesn't work out, calls male colleague.
>guy takes order and then adds: oh, and she think's you're sexy
>obviously had no idea how to react, gave her a faggy wink and was happy

maybe in 10 years i can get a gf :)

You don't lift 4 plate. You sound like a typical noob gain cocky faggot.

More or less the same but my gym is almost exclusively retirees making half assed efforts on cardio machines while they read the paper. Equipment kinda sucks (rusty) but I never have to wait for anything.

She was amazed how tiny your neck is bro, you need to do more neck curls

>always had good friends both male and female though
>still a khv
how is this possible? whenever I make a female "friend" they want to fugg me, I'm only currently incel because I have no friends. You must be really ugly

only v. not kh.
am also insecure as fuck.

If you think they're into you just go for it, don't listen to these naysayers. If they're trying to make eye contact that's a good sign, if I'm not interested in a girl at the gym I'll go out of my to NOT make eye contact. If your eyes keep meeting and works out close to you odds are she wants the d

Those are Susans at best.

Why did this girl stare at me and smile at me all the time at work, she even turned 180 degrees from her desk to "accidentally" look me in the eyes, smile and then quickly turn back, repeating this many times. And when i starded talking to her she didnt really make it easy at all and i quickly ran out of things to say, besides its not easy to make a move with all co-workers within few meters from us because im not alpha or overly confident. Suddenly she seemed to be not interested in me at all and i just felt embaressed for even trying