How did you become more alpha?

How did you become more alpha?

Working out and looking decent helped some, but to be honest fucking random chicks helped me much more.

What moments in your life contributed to type alphaness?

Having been a fatfuck all my life then making face gains when I lost it. All of a sudden its like having superpowers; people talk to you and actually want you around them. Lifting has only increased this.

The answer is literally just confidence. Most people are extremely self-conscious, so anything which boosts your self-esteem makes you more of an alpha male due to self-assurance (confidence).

A small step that I learned in becoming more alpha was having more eye contact with whoever I was talking too.
When I talked to my attorney for the first time face-to-face he remarked twice how I was able to look him in the eyes for prolonged periods of time while discussing my case.
He's dealt with hundreds of clients and nearly all of them look away from him or just hardly make eye-contact.
Also I gave him a strong handshake and he was surprised.
He's from Chicago so he got this impression that all Californians are weak little betas.
He's not wrong.

One night I was 21 with my 29 year old girlfriend playing pool at the local's bar and I beat 18 or 19 guys in a row over two and a half hours. Halfway through it had become a spectacle and everyone in the bar was challenging each other to "try to beat that kid!" All the girlfriends were smiling at me and my girlfriend was telling me how much she wanted to fuck me in the bathroom the whole time. We drank about 5 beers and 5 shots each and when we tabbed out they said it was on them. Probably shook about 100 hands that night
Possibly my most alpha moment

>Anel will never greet you every morning with a fresh warm glass of her piss

Memes aside, it's all about confidence.
Doesn't matter if you're DYEL or a sikkunt, if you're insecure, you'll always be beta.

Having said that, I'm terribly insecure so I'm a beta faggot
>mfw

Wut?

Why do you have a picture of my grandmother!!??!??!

How do you chad
I have a decent body now and a 8/10 face at most but I don't know what I would say

This quote is from a greentext about an autist that doesn't know what to say to an old lady so to break the tension he points at the floor and says "pick that up"
Notice how the girl didn't respond because its an obscure reference and at best she'll Google it and realize that the guy browses a bahranian shoe polish discussion board

I decided that college was full of pretentious shitbags that never fought for anything. So I joined the marines and bootcamp made me an alpha.

Got fit, started talking to more people and being friendly, when speaking or texting with women be as sexual as possible. It works wonders

>join military
>constantly have someone screaming in your face
>learn to harness aggression
>learn to handle confrontation

The American educational institution champions harmlessness as the ultimate virtue. Being raised in that system made me a cuck. I couldn't be more grateful for my decision to join the military as it's changed my life for the better in every imaginable way.

>Army
>68W
>OEF vet

>I couldn't be more grateful for my decision to join the military as it's changed my life for the better in every imaginable way.

This.

Chad always knows what to say

When my father passed I knew that every decision I made could not only have repercussions for me but anybody else in my family. The gap he left left me to fill it. Being alpha is both a blessing and a curse.

just talk and risk rejection and awkwardness
this is the concept of being 'vulnerable'
read models by mark manson, faggot!

Chad says the perfect things every time. Not because what he says is perfect but because he says them.

Have you ever noticed that in grade school? Young Chad's in the making will say something unfunny and everyone laughs, then you (or anyone else) cracks a joke and unless it's comedic gold the crickets won't even chirp for you. Why? Because you're not Chad that's why.

>How did you become more alpha?
Squatting in the squat rack.

>What moments in your life contributed to type alphaness?
alphaness

If you're not already an "alpha" male, I recommend reading the book "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Robert Glover. Not only will it stop you from becoming the little brother too even more women, but it'll help you figure out for yourself what it means to "be a man", how to then act like one, and also help you better understand yourself in general. Shit's a 10/10, honestly changed my life.

Fucking amazing book

Good christ I can't remember the last time a single still image gave me a boner like this

Top fucking kek I spat on my monitor

wat'd u lawyer up for

Workers comp.
Messed up my foot big league.

Can you post link?

I didn't

She did respond

> Pick what up?

realizing that most interactions are about power not about being right. you can be right and still lose an arguments

Sounds like a good night user, those are the better moments in life.

This is the most perfect female body I ever seen in my whole life. Brehs...

if you're really 8/10 with a good body, it doesnt matter what oyu say as long as youre not being childish or a cunt

you can even be shy as long as you're hot

The school of hard knocks man, i've had some really shitty days and it shaped my personality in some good ways more or less.

I went through a awful depression when i first fell in love with a bitch. I fought that shit and again, Im far from a pushover now after trying to be 'nice' after that brief moment in time. No one likes that shy beta shit

Being in the military helped in more ways than i want to admit like learning leadership, eye contact,talking to upper management and communicating with others. seeing the world and shit too.

It's locker room talk all around and you can't be a pushover and fold. No one likes that in a leader.
But again those shitty days boosted my assertion more. I cant accept a life of pure happiness thereafter, people gotta stop chasing it. or if i think it's going great with a bitch. whenever i feel like that i can already expect the next shitty day to fucking blindside me again and fuck me hard. i just know it already im just not surprised at all now when it comes

i mean i'm not making nine figures and fucking women beyond my wildest wet dream but i'm more type A than i was before those experiences.

she looks like high test ava taylor

clenching your jaw too. I dont mean you to grind your teeth. but pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth.

You look more stacy than chad, OP

My biggest thing was basically realizing every single person is horny as fuck always

I literally just stare at a girl until she looks back at me and if she looks away, I keep staring, if she stares back, I wave her over. Cringey as fuck but I'll do literally anything to put my penis inside of a female.

Honestly man, just talking to people and being confident that I was decent looking. Confidence is not something that magically happens, it is built like a muscle. After I graduated HS this summer a kv, I figured I had to make a fucking change. What really helped was stopping browsing Veeky Forums and realizing that manlets pull chicks all the time, brown guys pull chicks all the time, dyels pull chicks all the time, so a fit 6ft tall white guy shouldn't worry about that shit. Then I started actually talking to people. People all want friends, grills want to get with guys. Most of the time, provided you are Veeky Forums and present yourself well, just saying hello is enough. They will be happy you said something, especially if they weren't with anyone before. Sure, your first few conversations will be awkward, especially with girls, but you learn how to handle that shit pretty fast. The main thing I can tell you, though, is learn this shit on your own. You will find so many guides on Veeky Forums and the rest of the internet telling you how to "pick up" chicks and be more alpha, and they are all bullshit. Different stuff works for different people, you just gotta learn by sacking up and talking to people, then dealing with the awkwardness.

I can confirm this isn't true. I was always one of the smallest kids in grade school, both skinny and short, but I had a carefree confidence that would make it so everyone did laugh. However, being a 90lb freshman that was barely getting pubes I got really self conscious, and then what you are talking about started affecting me. I'd say shit and would get the crickets.

It's literally all about confidence. Being aesthetically pleasing definitely helps, but most importantly Just Be Yourself(TM) bro.

I thought thicc was suppose to be a meme

True that