Do you miss him?

Do you miss him?

I only knew him after he died.

who

>hails from bumfuckistan
no fuckin thanks

>nu/fit/

he's just a mythical hero to me, so no. If hercules was resurrected he wouldn't live up to the legends.

>implying
okay buddy, have fun worshipping a dead Paki

stories like his give me hope. I think that's the spirit around the character of Zyzz

He wasn't fat, but his story is admirable.

he died 6 years ago. your only nu fit if you unironcally don't do a brosplit

I don't the hype around this guy. All he did was inject some roids into his ass and then died in a sauna. Pretty sure anyone could do that.

He's a Russian Kurd who moved to Australia you numale sad cunt.

everyday

Reminder he was banned from Veeky Forums. Show a picture of his with this shades off so everyone's reminded of how ugly he was. Shades don't hide that faggot haircut though, lmao

>literally who?

literally newfriend

I miss him so much.
I hate nu-fit. :(

No and I wish his followers would follow in his footsteps. Into the sauna you go!

Literally every time I hear any sort of house or trance music I think of him and then get sad. How fucking gay is that

Man, some of you guys just don't get it. He was one of us. Any of us could become Zyzz. We can reach the aesthetics he reached, and we can fall in the way he did. He was a brother. And guess what. The fact that there are still threads being made about him to this day shows you that he was really our guy.

Yeah. I miss him.

why would I? I never understood why people worship him so much

Yes. He was one of us

>zyzz has been dead for 6 years

That's pretty insane. Feels like I was watching his videos and listening to trance songs he recommended yesterday

Seeing the newcomers of Veeky Forums trash talk Zyzz makes me genuinely sad, especially when I remember how DYEL most of these people are anyway.

You cunts just don't understand. Zyzz had an incredible level of charisma that came from being Veeky Forums and confident. He knew that his aesthetics meant he could get away with almost anything. In this way, he embodied everything we wanted to be - and he convinced us that it's possible to achieve with the right attitude. You didn't have to like his sense of style, his taste in music or women. Zyzz didn't want you to be like him, he wanted you to be as aesthetic and charismatic as possible so you could truly be yourself without being resented for it.

oh shut the fuck up

jesus christ

He's proof of what you all know buy deny to yourselves: that getting swole won't improve your ugly face. Can't beat genetics.

There's a picture of Zyzz standing at Echo Point (a place in the Blue Mountains just outside Sydney) flexing next to some fat aboriginal elder. It was a really funny picture when it first came out.

If you look closely at the picture, you will notice he's standing about five feet away from this stone obelisk they've built.

I live on Echo Point road, about 100 meters away from the spot. Sometimes, when I'm walking through the area, I pass over the exact spot where Zyzz stood.

For some reason it gives me confidence. Not just in my physical strength or conditioning, but in the knowledge that one day people will fully appreciate me for my character.

is that supposed to be better

Hate these newfags

Cringe. He was a goofball who could rarely do anything right.

I don't identify with retards, and nor should you.

What was his routine? Well i guess he had one for lifting and one for gear eh

Arnold looks 8000000000000x better than zyzz in his prime

DELET THIS

Didn't join until 2012, never knew him.

everyday before I sleep I pray that he's alive and has faked his death because he couldn't handle the fame anymore.

Yeah but he was shredded

Different aesthetics you gaylord.

I miss him brahs :( maybe one day i may be able to make it

I doubt he'll be replaced anytime soon, he was a typical guy that would be at home on Veeky Forums, who happened to get really fit. Everyone who's gotten "super aesthetic" since has never had a personality or became a normie.

There has always been newfags hating on Zyzz even before he was gone
But now it just seems like more of them are here, have all of the people who browsed back in the golden days left?
I never thought entropy could affect Veeky Forums like this ;-;
I need sparrow to hold me brahs