How come the Holodomor never gets talked about here...

How come the Holodomor never gets talked about here? People don't seem to debate this at all when the death toll was probably highter than the holocaust.

>inb4 obligatory commie propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

uccla.ca/SOVIET_GENOCIDE_IN_THE_UKRAINE.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Famine = industrialized killing

>it was just famine lmao
I guess jews are just that much more interesting to salivate over

Because everybody here is a lefty commie who welcomes the Holocaust as true but likes to ignore Holodomor.

see

It gets talked about here literally every single day, what are you talking about?

Because there is very little reliable information about it.

The Holocaust was much more systematic and much more industrialized.

The holocaust had a bigger impact on the world than the holodomor. That's the reason it is talked about more

Canada is such a recognition slut.

We fucking recognize everything.

Except Quebecs independence

Touche. Though "a nation within a nation" is halfway there.

Racist nutbags called Jews don't want whites to realize they actually genocided white people.

It had a bigger impact because it was the Jews who suffered. Period. That is the only single reason.

>probably highter than the holocaust.
this is your answer. Because its difficult to discuss it seriously without stormfags dogpilling the conversation to turn it into their retarded conspiracy theory+crocodile tears about the whole ordeal

Kazakhstan had an even worse famine and no one gives a shit, you're as big of a virtue signalling faggot as Jews that go on about the holocaust

Not really, everytime leftyfags make a thread peddling their revisionism, they get called out on it just as when stormfags do the same. Nice butthurt though.

It's because it was during a world war and the expansionist country doing it was the main enemy.

Evil incarnate the race you Jews are

No it was because Jewish people suffered, and Jewish people dominate the US.

>half the people in this thread are justifying it

(((Your))) enemy you mean.

There's also the fact that manufactured famines to starve out a people were nothing new historically.

Refer me to one example of a justification

The enemy of the allies that won?

>holodomor was a genocide of white people by jewish people
youre a retarded person.

Care to point out such posts?

Communist Russia was a Jew faction.

see

(((Your))) allies.

None of those even approach a justification of the Holodmor

>dindu muffin goyim
Sigh

Excuses and justification.

Not an argument

No it was not. Stalin was not a jew either. And the idea that holodomor was just a bunch of jews in power saying "hey, lets kill a bunch of 'white' people" is fucking idiocy to such a degree that I cant even fathom how you came to such a conclusion.

giving reasons why is not the same as justifying

>only white people can want to systematically kill other races and hate people
>jews would never want or do such a thing

2 of them lessen it in comparison to the Holocaust, 1 of them says there's little to no documentation on it (there isn't), and the other says the Holocaust had a larger impact (which I really don't think you can debate, they got an independent state out of it). I'm not seeing anyone saying DO IT AGAIN IRON JOE or that the Holodmor never happened but this wish it dud

They weren't reasons they were excuses.

Yeah all excuses when the simply fact is, it was Jewish people who suffered in the holocaust. You can through it off as a conspiracy theory all you want but Jewish people dominated the allies, and that is the simple reason why it was big deal. A good example is the Japanese war crimes which are largely marginalized.

Your a bunch of nuts who think we are your slaves its not surprising you would genocide whites.

Yeah, I agree with this post. We have the endless anti capitalists threads, but we never have any anti commie threads.

notice how you are just strawmanning and playing in hypotheticals? This is because youre a really stupid and misguided kid

In case you are actually interested in the holodomor (you arent, you just use this as a pathetic attempt to shill your jewish boogeyman shit) and what happened, heres something by Raphael Lemkin about it

uccla.ca/SOVIET_GENOCIDE_IN_THE_UKRAINE.pdf

Lemkin is the guy who invented the word genocide btw. He was also a jew.

Japs got nuked but cry about the devil Semite race.

>paranoid rambling
>no argument/doesnt even address any points

No. Holodomor was just as systematic and bad as the holocause if not worse (they killed more people in here than the Holocaust)

"Even the best way of goyim must be killed"

Those posts give the reasons those posters attribute to the Holodomor not getting talked about here (which is an exagheration in itself since there have been discussions on it) which is what, you know, OP asked. None of those posts is justifying the Holodomor.

hahahahaha what a joke
>if you don't agree with me that only whites want to come to power and exterminate people YOU ARE STUPID KID
>here read this pamphlet by some other guy it will prove me right

What I mean is the west doesn't care about Japanese war crimes.

It’s not whites people genociding white people, because in that case, that’s also what the holocaust was. But I bet your definition of “white” means Christian, blond hair blue eyes, so I guess Jews don’t fit in. I’m Jewish, and I don’t act in the slightest like most of the Jews you describe. Sure they exist, but stop lumping us all together

Youre still strawmanning because. No one is impressed by this shit user. I gave you something by the guy who literally created genocide study all about holodomor in good faith on the idea you would actually be interested in it, but you obviously arent.

Australia, Britain and the Dutch all have memorials about comfort women you idiot, they raped their nurses remember?

Your full of shit Jew.

They all make excuses for it when the simply fact is, like I've said before it was Jewish people who suffered. The problem with Veeky Forums is that don't take the grey area stance but they think they do. They are will never accept that modern academia is full of a propaganda, or that many Jews promote policies that harm Europeans. Nope no grey area everything that doesn't fit into modern day mainstream though is a conspiracy theory.

>we are white goyim
Sigh

>jew!
>((()))
>oy vey shut it down!
>[strawmanning your argument to absurd degrees]

You strawmanned me, you insulted me and after I called out how stupid it is you believe that white people have taken over nations and exterminated people, but that certain Jewish people would never want to do that.

It also had bigger impact because
>1. Nazism was seen as unfair and racist
>2. Kristallnacht was carried out because racism
>3. Holocaust was carried out because racism
Now let’s look at Holodomor:
>1. Communism is unfair but not racist
>2. Political opponents were assassinated, but it wasn’t racism
>3. Holodomor killed even more people than Holocaust, but it’s wasn’t because of racism
Do you see the problem?

Actually I am Australian, we suffered the honor killings, and guess what, It was never mentioned in all my educational years. I'll tell you what was though the holocaust.

Not a single Jew died in communist Russia pure coincidence.

Well guess you went to a gay school because we covered comfort women and sexual slavery on nurses stationed in the pacific captured by the Japanese

>Not a single Jew died in communist Russia pure coincidence

>You strawmanned me, you insulted me
Thats not a strawman you stupid little boy, that would be an ad hominem (even though it really wasnt) And I insult you because youre a very loud and arrogant person despite the fact that you very clearly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Im beating you down like a dog because that is all you are able to understand.

And I said holodomor was not jews killing 'white' people. You then strawmanned this into me saying the possibility of a jewish led genocide is impossible. This is because you are, like I said, a really really stupid and overly emotional person. You have no fucking clue what the holodomor is and you have no interest. I gave you an article by fucking Lemkin himself all about it and you completely ignored it, proving my point.

You're bullshiting and you know it. When was the last time you saw a reminder of the Japanese war crimes on tv, or a memorial for it that was publicized. The Holocaust is the only one that is given that treatment. Doubt you even are Australian.

>Not a single Jew died in communist Russia pure coincidence.

This. The whole “communists was Jews n shiet” is bullshit, they were married to Jews, and their ancestors were Jews, but then converted

You deserve no empathy monster.

seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with you?

>When was the last time you saw a reminder of the Japanese war crimes on tv, or a memorial for it that was publicized
Not even 8 years ago when Sisters of War was on TV?

Thanks, I’ll read this right now. I actually take Veeky Forums threads seriously and not just to shill and shitpost (I use /r9k/ for that). But thanks for the reading material

>we are not evil goyim please trust us!!!!
That's why you invented communism right?

I never said a strawman was the same as a insult, I said that you strawman AND insulted men, honestly learn to read. Now again half of your post is an autistic fit of rage about how you a beating me down like a dog and how stupid I am. I mean seriously tip that fedora a bit more kid.

>And I said holodomor was not jews killing 'white' people. You then strawmanned this into me saying the possibility of a jewish led genocide is impossible. This is because you are, like I said, a really really stupid and overly emotional person. You have no fucking clue what the holodomor is and you have no interest. I gave you an article by fucking Lemkin himself all about it and you completely ignored it, proving my point.

Half of this isn't even an argument it's just more straight up autistic insults. But it's true Jews had a major part of the Holodomor and had said for decades before that they would do this. The problem is that this is a "right wing" conspiracy theory and you can't accept that

>8 years ago

You're kidding right?

>Why won't the goy listen to me!!

Not to mention that was more about the entire war itself.

It's the last one I cared about, I'm pretty sure there was an 18C challenge about a memorial not that long ago too

lmao
>exporting food during a famine isn't a bad thing
>Stalin declaring offensives against his most productive citizens isn't a bad thing
>fuck them they don't deserve a right to the products of their labor
>unions of bad farmers are good, unions of kulaks are bad and they must be murdered and stolen from otherwise the USSR might actually be self sufficient

>in the meantime there were 160000 holocaust memorials

Memocaust museums as well.

Yeah exactly who many Japanese war crime museums are there even though that is what we suffered.

Nice shitpost. This reply right here is the absolute state of Veeky Forums, and this place is gonna become like modern day /pol/ soon

Every single museum mentions the cruelty in Changi and Burma Railroad you fucking drop kick

This. Start actually making arguments

>Now again half of your post is an autistic fit of rage
nice projection. I like how you are attempting to muddy the waters with your useless bitching over semantics and nothingness to cover up for the fact that you are a complete idiot who has NO idea what the holodomor was, and further more, you are actively remaining ignorant and ignoring the article I presented for you. Youre not smart, youre not tricking or converting anyone, you are just making a complete ass out of yourself. No one here is impressed by your bullshit.

Racist nuts get no respect.

Did you not read the previous posts debunking the whole “Jews made communism”? Please provide evidence they did

You guys aren't much better at /pol/ at this point. Both in the black and not the grey areas

>/pol/ jews are to blame for absolutely everything and everyone is involved in a conspiracy
>Veeky Forums jews have done absolutey nothing wrong and there no such thing as a jewish conspiracy

Yeah a mention of it and a huge museum. How many museums are dedicated to it, unlike the holocaust.

Six million Jews
Jews
Jews

Worry about the Jews goyim!

This. I went to England and every museum I went to always had a fucking Holocaust shit

You're literally screeching like an autists about how superior you are to me which is taking up more then half your posts you retard.

How am I a racist nut? Start making real arguments

There's like 2 Holocaust museums in Australia total and barely anyone even goes to them

>Stop calling us evil goyim!
This is funny look at it freak out when you don't obey it.

This. When will we make Veeky Forums great again?

Your a damn Jew that's how.

There's five, now how many exactly are there devoted to Japanese war crimes?

Probably never, too many nufags have flooded in since the election.

Ahem. Where is your proof? Start making fucking arguments

Comedian Bill Burr said it best,
Its because Hitler looks like a psychopath and Stalin just looks like your neighbor or a normal guy.