Keto Debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hjsa05Os3ss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpZIXWpN1og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really? Nobody cares? Come on this is good info.

>vegan Jewtubers
I'm going to get a kick out of going fishing today.

jews want white bois to go vegan so they will be low test liberal trap faggots fucking eachother in the ass

no thanks

Good shit.

But it doesn't lower your testosterone. Your food has estrogen in it, not vegan food, you snail brain.

cringe

Blub blub

Says the faggot that eats and drinks estrogen.

mentally ill samefag lmao

need sat fat for cholesterol
need cholesterol for testosterone
need testosterone to not be a faggot

wouldn't expect vegan trap bois to understand, now don't get emotional like a woman

We're not the same person actually. Great minds just think alike.

ooo owie, its not like seeing massive amounts of animals dying made vegans go vegan in the first place, right?

Uh, dietary cholesterol or just cholesterol? Because vegans still have cholesterol and I doubt you need the amount that's going to give you a heart attack...

Well the fish is dead before you filet it, you mong.

one day we will genocide weak faggots like you

>that chick from the AWOLNATION sail video

who is she? i wanna bang her.

I actually think there's a good moral argument to be made for veganism but it's hard not to have reservations about it when vegans look like this. I mean this guy literally looks like he's dying.

obviously serum cholesterol you low consciousness faggot.

>uh umm err did y-you mean?

sat fat is needed to make cholesterol, fact

>need cholesterol for testosterone

You mean estrogen? You trying to get tits, bro?

cholesterol is the basis of all steroid hormones

and since i have a two test factories in my nutsack yes i will make test with that cholesterol while you will make bitch tits as your excessive fat converts test to estrogen

>vegans trying to understand science

Cholesterol doesn't "give you a heart attack".

youtube.com/watch?v=DpZIXWpN1og

>eats pre-estrogen
>thinks he won't be a ladyboy hooker by next Wednesday

There's saturated fat in vegan diets though...So what's your point again?

That first video starts off so horribly biased it hurts. "We discuss some of the unspoken side effects keto doers mention, and an anecdote from a commenter on my channel."

Wew

>He thinks one quack doctor stands up against all the unarguable scientific evidence that it does.

>Cherry picking this hard

Your stupidity is so extreme, you're probably one of the few people our alien fucking ecosystem might actually select against these days.

If you don't find this gif revolting in the slightest, you're a fucking savage.

k

>"Dr" who's a radiation oncologist with no training in cardiology
>does "independent research" on cholesterol, meaning he read some dumb shit on the internet and some "shed your belly fat fast" diet books promoting low carb diets
>comes to the conclusion that "there is no unsafe level of LDL cholesterol"

If you posted this unironically, you're gullible as fuck

I can't do anything else. I didn't have the wherewithall do continue watching the video. I'll never know if it redeemed itself.

>you're a fucking savage.

There you have it. You've proven yourself to be a limp-wrist, loser.

Rethink your strategy and try again in a couple of days, gayboy.

Vegan youtuber cherry picking research, nothing to see here.

I care

What a giant faggot you are.

Not an argument.

Somehow I think he took your comment as a compliment. Edgelords love to be hated.

not enough obviously, look at 90% of vegans
>both faggots in the OP for example, one looks like death and the other is mentally deranged and talks about stomping babies heads in another video

I think you should click "infringes my rights"

>sat fat in vegan diets
besides coconut/palm oil, what else?

just lmao

neither is the shitty video, next.

Hope you get banned from YouTube for making false reports.

They can't I wasn't signed in

>dat broscience

This is why nobody takes the fitness community seriously

It's Bro science because all the vegan chicks I fuck tell me that all the vegan guys have ED. Think about it most woman picked veggies and fruits in tribal societies and the men hunted for animal meat.

this is precisely how it works though, cholesterol is made from sat fat

Vegan female here calling you out for lying.
1. You don't fuck vegan chicks.
2. You probably don't even fuck chicks.
3. All the vegan men I've been with have been hard as fuck with a ton of stamina and big cocks which is probably pretty irrelevant but I'm just saying.

You know the rules . Post fuckin tits. Time stamped or get the fuck out!

Your liver produces more than enough cholesterol even if you eat 0 saturated fat. Practically every cell in your body can also independently synthesize cholesterol, including the cells where steroid hormones are produced. Eating saturated fat has nothing to do with testosterone.

Like I would post tits for a meat eating beta lmao.

Keto is the ultimate dietary redpill. Of course the psyop vegan shills on youtube would do their all to "debunk" it.

Just fuck off bitch

Starting to think the keto meme was started by muzzies trying to get Americans and Brits to kill themselves.

Shit. Now I know why my friend's bones have been literally disappearing to the point he can barely walk and when he does he's in immense pain. He's been a big follower of the keto/Atkins diets.

>infringes my rights
What

Wait are there actual vegans on this board? or is it just banter?

Actual vegan here. AMA.

It's just memeing

If someone made an "exposed" video on you

Or ran a video using your copyrighted material

wait a minute, is he being sarcastic? because it sounds like people shouldn't be doing this diet but he is trying to sell them on it

Dude. Nobody cares.