Get on their level.

Other urls found in this thread:

greatveganathletes.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RFPsvF3UOdo
youtube.com/watch?v=LSNJcHBUZb0
imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
pastebin.com/14M2hJaU
pastebin.com/RYmSEQUW
youtube.com/watch?v=I0TM2sOnvyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmm.

ants can lift over 20 times their own weight and they eat all kinds of meat.

checkmate, roided up "vegan" faggot pussy midget.

Another vegan Olympian.

And another.

Billy Simmonds won Mr. Natural Universe, which forbids and tests for steroid use.

What a cunty thing to say. I'm sure her parents weren't vegans, and they had the compassion not to abort her.

>the strongest animal that ever lived

"Hulda B. Waage has set a new Iceland record. The vegan powerlifter even surprised herself, deadlifting 205 kilos to take the title in a championship this past weekend.

That’s 451 pounds or 32 stones for the readers following along in the US and UK"

And two more.

All these record breaking vegans.

Ever heard of designer drugs? You know the ones that a majority of athletes take that can't be tested.
>B-but they send the samples to a lab
Yeah a lab that uses outdated equipment that couldn't pick up trace amounts of what they are using.
Do you really think these labs spend millions of their budget to try catch some roid user?

This dude survived a fucking avalanche and still made it to the top of Everest.

As if they wouldn't be competing against meat eaters doing the same thing anyway.

What? Don't give me that meme look when you spout out this mystical nonsense.

What are you trying to say?

Another vegan since birth.

And another who was raised vegan since birth. Professional skateboarder Nyjah Huston.

vegan athletes don't do PEDs

>Eat a big bowl of test every morning
>Say your physique is a result of your diet

> Talks about being vegan and owning ther gains to plants
> drinks a pound protein powder a day

And he STILL cant defeat Sonic The Hedgehog

LOL

Can't forget Carl Lewis.

>can't qualify for the heats for any decent strongman comp so he shills vegan shit instead so he has both an excuse and guaranteed fans
Smart.

greatveganathletes.com/

Long ass list.

>vegan
>bodybuilder
What is even the point or just being a vegan is another part of your personality as to look cooler. "He might been a serial killer but at least he was a vegan". 1st world countries turning into 3rd world shitholes like india incoming

Exactly, meat is so bad for you, that even with PEDs, you can't compete against an all natural vegan

meat eaters btfo

If someones a bodybuilder, vegan or not, they sure as hell drink a tone of protein. So I don't understand your point.

>look at this bodybuilder
>implying all of them aren't on roids already

What a stupid point. Also Eddie Hall...

Is not a vegan and is stronger than any 2 vegans put together.

calisthenics god

He's a beauty.

This video makes me so wet.
youtube.com/watch?v=RFPsvF3UOdo

Being a raw vegan is an unnecessary restriction.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSNJcHBUZb0

Probably, but it seems to work for him anyway.

>when you find out most vegans are women, but you're ugly as shit and autistic so there's no point in going vegan to get a gf
I'm just gonna eat pizza and eggs into old age while you faggots cut your dicks off

Was about to say I'd date an ugly vegan as long as they had a winning personality. Then I read the rest of your post. Forget it.

Goals.

He's not natty he roids

Why do you keep posting people who obviously are on steroids?

Um...how is it obvious he's on steroids? He's just an average in shape vegan. A lot of my male vegan friends are buffer than he is and are against steroids.

>ummmm how is the professional fighter on steroids guys
I hope your wife's bull chimps out and hammers nails into your eyes you shameless prick

I'm female, sorry to crush your dreams.

Your friends are lying to you.

Nah. I know what they put into their bodies and how they work out. Totally natty.

Besides, I don't think Mac Danzig is even focused on muscles much. He's a fighter, not a bodybuilder.

Also as a female vegan even I could get to his size with a bit of work, so I know there's no need for steroids for that. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

>most of these cucks are vegan because of "muh ethics"

well here is some anti liberal ethics

>Killing selves, torturing animals, and destroying the planet just so they can "kill niggers"

Only on Veeky Forums.

Only one question. Were these people vegan before their achievements, or they "converted" after becoming rich and famous enough to spread their thoughts about ethics and influencing the masses ?
Honest question .
Also, are they the "best" at what they do ? Is anyone of them the usain bolt/michael phelps tier ?

Many of them are the best. And I believe most of them were vegan before their achievements, or at least improved their performance after going vegan.

A lot of vegans are also jewish, this whole vegan shilling is probably kike shills

imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn

the nutritionfacts guy also is a kike. This whole movement is also littered with lefties and (crypto)kikes alike.

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

Also here is a fun fact, 5 out of 6 vegans drop out.

This guy again lol.

I'm 99.99% white according to DNA tests and I'm probably the most vegan person you've ever met. Your obsession with ancestry makes it obvious you're a basement dweller btw. Just fyi.

Yea just how you are a right wing trump supporter teee em

LOL

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU

Knowing that you guys are a bunch of lefties and kikes makes dealing with you much easier.

>pastebin.com/14M2hJaU
Fucking lost it at "deficit in B12"

Most of those are just plain inaccurate.
Also:
pastebin.com/RYmSEQUW

>Source: Primal Mind

Soy is actually protective against cancer and has no effect on male hormone levels. You tried.

Citation needed

patrik baboumian isnt the worlds strongest anything

>but muh bio availabiltiy is a lieeeeeeeeeeeee
>but my 5 out of 6 people dropping out because its extremely unhealthy and gave them weak energy is a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>but its all a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>bio availabiltiy
but it is a lie, is this post ironic?

It already says some of them have literally been vegan all their lives. What more do you want?

What possible benefit could stopping eating fish and chicken ever give me? And don't just link some roided-up monkey who's been vegan for a month, I want actual proof that it'd do literally anything good to me (cheaper to achieve the same, healthier etc. any real reason)

You will get the advantage of an early death thanks to various deficiencies so you could be released from this horrible mortal realm earlier.

Again:
pastebin.com/RYmSEQUW

you can break glass by singing at the right pitch but why bother when you can just lob a brick through it
equally you can meet your protein needs by eating a shitton of plants but why bother when animal products exist

Vegans don't have higher rates of deficiencies though...

Been vegan for 7 years not even paying attention to what I was eating and I actually cured my anemia pretty much instantly and haven't had any vitamin deficiencies. Don't even take a multivitamin.

Why bother torturing animals while destroying your health and the environment (and eating gross as fuck food) when you can get all your nutrition needs and wants met on a vegan diet instead?

>pastebin.com/RYmSEQUW

the false dilemma pastebin lol

>quarter of it is part of the nutritionfacts site which is ran by a jew shill
>quarter of that still is tied to consumption of better veggies (not directly hateful of meat)

and the rest seems to be a combination of pro vegan blogs and some legit research but which comes from a different angle and probably also has the really healthy sports vegans as sample sizes. Relatively low to mediocre threat though, well done vegan fags. For at least putting up the effort.

because we can kill niggers with it.Every vegan too should just buy a pound of meat and throw it away or feed it to his pets to remove the impact of the negro, environmentalism damage to this planet. Its far more potent than global warming still.

You literally didn't read a single one of those studies. I've read them all so I can tell when you're lying...

It's time to stop trying so hard.

>forks over knives
>nutritionfacts
>cancerproject
>nutritionmd

and from line 90 there is a lot of research that just goes against the generic, sugar eating, bad diet of americans

The LDL to HDL myth is also included in all of that. There are lots of things really that are wrong with it all. But I do not feel like giving it too much time since there is a high probability of you guys just being kike shills.

Please tell me you're the same faggot and there aren't TWO people pretending they read any of the studies.

>He fell for low carb blog propaganda that used cherry picked studies that didn't account for base cholesterol levels and are therefore worthless

the major problems and the false dilemma that you guys give out is this one

>lump in omnivores and meat eating with the general unhealthy and uncontrolled eating lifestyles of fatties
>dont know or assume that one cannot eat healthy fruits and veggies while also eating meat
>nearly blatantly lie about red meats being carcinogenic based on mostly horseshit
>have better than average sample sizes, groups of veggy fags being included in the research who additionally to their sports and healthy lifestyle, also are veganists (compared to sedentary fatties)
>dont take into account racial factors and just blatantly ignore them when presented with evidence
>constantly repeat your lies and spam your garage threads
>have literal jews making documentaries for you
>when all else fails resort to "muh ethics" (which I made a chart for)

all in all, you guys should still be banned.

I swear I might blow my brains out if I see one more post from someone making blatant retarded assumptions about the studies that are literally the opposite of what they're claiming they are.

Fucking Christ, you guys are really dedicated to your delusions.

IDK why I said guys. It has to be just one person. I refuse to believe it's common enough to be this retarded for there to be two of them here at the same time.

Yea because we should just trust your little jewish ethics crap, your jewish docus and your general jewish population

shouldnt we huh? Your nutritionfacts guy is a filthy kike. Your vegans are mostly leftists. There is a high amount of lies and deception among your ranks. The thing that started it all "what the health" is both of these things, lies and kikish.

You guys are a despicable bunch and I sincerely hope that you do blow your brains out. Come on, go on. Would make this board a lot more quiet and peaceful, as it was before this shill onslaught.

dude virtue signaling lmao

My vegan buddy is a god among men.

100% this. Veganism is an ethical standpoint with little to no scientific backing besides a handful of biased studies

>vegan since birth
>didn't die of malnutrition

doubt

>Was a meat eater for a majority of his life

Bring me a powerlifting adult that has been a vegan since infancy

Wow so edgy and hilarious

HAHA VEGANFAGS BTFO

you're right, the evil mulitnational broccoli company groups are behind veganism and all its lies. the poor meat industry can't do anything against them.

Pretty sure vegan kids can't survive there's a reason you get a couple of vegan dead babies every year natural selection at it's best.
Guy has not qualified for a decent strong man comp since he turned vegan
Not even a fucking bronze metal
>new Iceland record lel

Here we go again...
We'll start with Mariusz Pudzianowski, one of the greatest, if not THE GREATEST strongman of all time.
Proud meat eater.

Here we have Yordan Yovchev, a great gymnast, record holder for most Olympic Games appearances in gymnastics.
Meat eater.

Arguably the greatest weighlifter of all time, Pyrros Dimas.
Meat eater.

This. Most vegans are such cunts about it.

If you don't want to eat animals, fine, but don't act like you are better than anyone because of it.

The greatest wrestler of all time, hands down, Aleksandr Karelin.
Meat eater.

Oh look, not one belt on him, but TWO belts.
Ladies and gentlemen, Conor McGregor, the jewel of current UFC.

And when we mention Conor, we should also mention the one preparing him for his fights - Ido Portal. He is movement incarnate.
Meat eater.

Then there are people like, say, Yuri van Gelder. Won Olympic gold in gymnastics twice. Still remembered as Lord of The Rings.
Meat eater.

Epke Zonderland, another great gymnast. Won gold in London with a stunning combination, which you can watch here:
youtube.com/watch?v=I0TM2sOnvyI