thisisthinprivilege.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sVjx3kFOS6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sWN13pKVp9s
youtu.be/WhWkg8dcwFM?t=6m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqn3E2l_HpA&t=208s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fat is healthy and I will ignore anyone who disagrees with me

I mean, I can sort of understand wanting to change public perception of overweight people, but this person is literally denying that being overweight could have *any* negative health consequence, it's incredible

Anyway, I don't really even belong on Veeky Forums, I'm a cardiofag, but these threads always motivate me to keep running

> brass tacks
I lost.
youtu.be/sVjx3kFOS6Y

>Second, 65+% of people who lose more than 10% of their starting body weight will not only gain it all back, they will actually gain back more than they lost, for a net weight gain. Repeated cycles of dieting – yoyoing – can lead to massive weight gain in the long term. So the obsession with losing weight is actually causing us to gain weight, as a society.

>Long story short: The “Obesity Epidemic” is largely fake. The stats have been jiggered, and then exaggerated on top of that. To the extent to which it’s true that people are actually getting fatter, it’s mostly the result of yoyo dieting and people not being able to get nourishing food.

>the cause of weight gain is dieting

Every time I see this kind of shit it makes me see some of what /pol/ says make sense. What is going on anymore?

>he browses /pol/
Why?

Because I'm on a website for retards who larp as nazis, fuck mosin nagants, and where there are guys who dress up as girls and shove shit up their asses.
Get a taste of everything here and you'll see how crazy this world is.

I browse /pol/

I'm a leaf though so I mostly troll there.

>leaf
Tell me about Quebec

I like this picture

>mfw i lost more then 10 kg in ~6 months
>keeping a diet and working out is so hard
keep telling that yourself fatties

the talk
youtube.com/watch?v=sWN13pKVp9s

>What is going on anymore?
>being so new you don't know /pol/ is always right

Because pol makes valid points now and then. There is validity to some of their concerns just like theres validity to some of the lefts concerns, and even extreme lefts like tumblr and shit.

>if I ran now nobody could catch me

> Print stories from the internet and show them to your doctor

Jesus christ

Learn to crop you dumb cunt

Because I don't have a knee jerk reaction to disregard every opinion I come across

I started browsing there years ago, and everything I had been thinking subconsciously but didn't know how to say was right there

That being said, it was better before Reddit ruined it as they do with everything

Pls give examples of said tumblr validity, newfag

Couldn't make it through the first sentence of the second paragraph.

I'm black, and even used to have a white gf. I still browse /pol/ to troll the neo-Nazis

>implying the neo-Nazis aren't trolls
>implying /pol/ nowadays isn't just trolls trolling trolls

To be fair, there are a handful of retards who actually believe what's posted there. Everybody's got to have their tumblr, I guess

Ten years from now:
>thin privilege is having two feet because the beetus hasn't taken one
>thin privilege is not having to go to the ER for your 3rd heart attack of the year

youtu.be/WhWkg8dcwFM?t=6m22s

this is gold

>muh "/POL/ IS SATIRE!"

All these anti pol new fags from plebbit Lol, fuck off, the white nationalists movement is alive and real and the white race will regain the moment that we lost from the jews

When I am giving the green light all you niggers and spics and nips and gook apologists will be killed alongside those subhumans

/pol/ is the new /b/ you shouldn't be proud that you lurk there

>muh "teh interwebz are srs bsns gais!"

No one gets bullied for not being a vegetarian lmao.

This fat cunt probably got called a fat cunt by vegetarians/vegans on tumblr (who as a vegetarian, I hate too) and made up a back story about how evil plant eaters bullied her as a child.

I seriously doubt that there is an elemntary school in the US where almost all the kids are vegans and vegetarians who bully people who are not.

>liberals are still this triggered that she lost

Because it's the only open politics forum on the internet, even when I disagree.

I'm mixed race btw, but I would rather disagree with people there than on leddit where I'd be shadowbanned/downboated if I disagreed with what the hivemind thinks

>implying I'm liberal
>implying I didn't vote for trump
Are you one of those retards that takes what's posted on /pol/ seriously?

>0/10 will not shazam
Kek you got me there xD

Does it piss anyone else off when people who are otherwise healthy and take care of themselves are shafted by luck of the draw illnesses? Meanwhile you have people stuffing their face with unhealthy garbage but are still fine.

Doesn't happen all that often, thankfully. The majority of illnesses/ medical problems are a dice roll. The majority of fat fucks will have serious health problems by 30, and be dead by 50. Don't focus on the few exceptions

The cause of weight gain is not dieting, but failure to diet probably. There is a pretty big diffrence these fatasses are overlooking.

you know what i don't get. why do women want to be fat men it is one of the most terrible and depressing ways to live i can think of. even as a third worlder you can live and work and have life experience

These are actors not real people, right?
People aren't like this.
I feel like I'm watching Arrested Development except with no talent.

>why not just run home

Just imagine being a doctor who's studied for years on end, to have some fat slob come in and lecture you why you're wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqn3E2l_HpA&t=208s

>doubling down on the triggering

>i learned all about bears otters and other mischivious animals
sounds like /fit

how do I into running.

continually switch which hoof is in front of the other hoof

I lost 40lbs in 6 months. 185 to 145.
Got some of it back because I went through some life shit. Went up to 160, then got down to 145 again in 4 months. But I'm trying to go even lower. It's easy DESU.

Why is every FPH thread devolving into these nutty political discussions with no real value these days? I just want my FPH fix, man... Can't you derail some other thread that brings no contribution to the board?

This board discusses /pol/ too much

>eats meat, everyone in class vegan or vegetarian

Hey, even a stopped clock is right twice a day...

We get it.

Your a leftist shill LARPing as a /pol/ack.
Get this through your head, you dumbass
the raid failed.But you still are trying to pull this divide and conquer shit you came up with on reddit.

sometimes I wonder if it's not pic related

bootin just for you
>no homo

Ah, good old russian disinformation provided by useful idiots.

>everything I don't like is a russian hacker

have some fat 'people'

Let's not get political but for the most part /pol/ is right. But nobody wants to discuss that shit here.

How much do you get paid as russian internet troll? Where can I apply?

c25k is basically the starting strength of running, so do that bro.

worked for me and everyone i know that did it

Start.

well start with a mile, then 2 miles, then make you mile time under 6 minutes, then focus on being able to do that for 3 miles, then join the Marine Corps because your country needs you.

lol

If you're intimidated, start slow. Run for 5-10 minutes today. Feel like it's not a lot? It's more than zero minutes. Then tomorrow run for 2-5 more minutes than you did today. You'll be surprised how quickly you progress at first, especially if you're new.

>it's not working! he's still posting fph!
>did you call him a russian hacker?
>yeah, no effect!
>what?!
>do it again!

>I seriously doubt that there is an elemntary school in the US where almost all the kids are vegans and vegetarians

Most likely bullshit but in rich areas in SoCal almost everyone follows whatever stupid trend-diet and forces it on their kids. My ex-gf works in a private school there where every fucking prince and princess had to have gluten-free everything, before that low carb everything, before that low fat everything and so on.

>mentally ill fatty turns out to be trans
BORN THAT WAY

i fucking heard the words from that gif. fuck i'm not even high. i think i need to see someone

taking a break, will post more in a bit

by nature Veeky Forums will take users from all boards because it is about fitness not other interests. it won't be anyone's only board (if it is then what the hell are you doing with your life?) so, /pol/ being the most popular since people got bored of r/thedonald would infiltrate the board with the highest numbers. also fatness, with movements like HAES has become very politicised. have an unrelated pic for taking the time to read this

kek

>taking a break
just how fat are you? You're out of breath from posting? And I'm supposed to accept fat hate from you?

and people say black guys aren't funny. I personally enjoy their off brand humour, then again at a decent uni i only come into contact with above average intelligence darkies

My blood sugar was running low, so I had to stop by Starbucks for a treat, tee-hee

I think the later seasons are. The second season she kept getting BTFO by reality, the third and fourth season has her placing in dancing competitions for dances she just learned and is too heavy to do footwork for, arguing with fat hating comedians and becoming an intern on a radio show, getting challenged to a dance battle that ends under suspicious circumstances leading up to a rematch, and joining up with some youtube dance guy who has her eating carrots like a naughty bunny. The only good thing is her gay friend is in the middle of a heel turn and outright called her out for not being a good dancer.

Based Abby is based

Is it bad that I'm laughing at that?

It's my only board cuz I'm 24 and Veeky Forums is full of fucking kids. It seems this board is one of the least kid oriented and more young college kid filled. The memes are funny and the advice is good.

Yeah the /pol/ shit has gotten worse the last 3 or 4 months. I'm not quite sure why either.

t. white aryan chad with mixed gf

think that's all my good ones, and most of my semi good ones. have pic unrelated for sticking around