Daenerys looking THICC

daenerys looking THICC

Why are women so disguisting

She's lost her curvy figure. THICC doesn't just mean fat all over, it means juicy in the right places that accentuate a curvy sexual figure.

Wow, Emilia Clarke looks like *THAT*?!?

Because their only asset in life is their looks, and when you have millions of neets tell you that you're hot, you delude yourself into thinking that you actually are

does anyone have that picture of her photoshoped in this pic into a fatty?

nvm, found it myself

Look at that fucking swole upper back. I bet she's doing naturally enhanced while bulking in buffay 7 days a week.

GOHMAD (gallon of horse milk a day) worls wonders

she never had a curvy figure. She has always been a dumpy little pudding lady.

She has the physique of a woman that has shit out 4 kids and drinks a fourzie of special brew a day.

>come with me if you want to eat

i read this with several layers of dried jizz all over my stinky unwashed uncircumcised cock, and I agree completely

that show is gay, couldn't get past the second season. jews really know how to make plebs buy into shit. also she looks like rick moranis crossed with ricki lake in that pic. why does anyone get a hardon over her?

is it wrong I find this version hotter? chubby girls are so attractive

same here bro. Just embrace it

>chubby girls are so attractive

Until they take their clothes off. Then it's a train wreck. Fat folds, cellulite, stretch marks, their tits looked great in clothes but now you see they're just droopy bags of fat, when you finally spread their enormous thighs wide enough to see their twat it's a puffed up sweaty gunt mound that barely looks human.

>#not all chubbies
some of them have nice fat distribution and everything looks ok. most aren't that lucky

same, love fatties

>some of them are photoshopped
ftfy

you're a fool if you think they're even remotely as smooth in a real life than they are in pictures

I actually like a bit of cellulite, it's feminine

what kind of subhuman doesnt eat the crusts?

>I actually like a bit of cellulite
you sick son of a bitch

not enough calories for a fat fuck to bother

been calling it since day one this pudgy ugly cunt.

"hur shes so beautiful" fucking bs

knew from day 1 she was ugly and had shit genetics

but who was neck?

god you people are disgusting

i thought i was the only one

Everyone hating on her ass, but I think it's perfectly thick. Just wanna spread those cheeks

I think it's that shirt's fault. She doesn't look terrible, just Anglo.

>square ass like a regular fat guy
disgusting

i love that type of ass

I don't get this thread.

She looks beautiful in OP's pic

It fucking triggers me that she was cast as dany. Not only is she a horrible actress, daenerys is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the entire world. She literally makes armies fight for just because of her beauty and in the show she looks worse than most of the random whores

Fuck you. She's beautiful.

ha ha ha. disregard this i suck cocks.

It fucking triggers me that user posted this post. Not only is user a horrible, user is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the entire world who don't need no moot. moot literally makes armies fight for just because of his beauty and in the thread he looks pretty cool than most of the random whores and doesn't afraid of an

Is this real? I don't watch that shitshow

>ha ha ha. disregard this i suck cocks.
not seen that in years

You made it to the second season? Damn.

I gave up after episode 3.

Show is garbage. Taboo is the redpill.

yea shes a 7. They shoulda hired a nine who was fit

first episodes are literally shit tier compared to rest and they didn't even give a fuck about actors and all of them look like they've been took out from shitty fantasy movie

O rly?

Lol me neither. Always fun to see old memes. Before memes went mainstream and normied started forcing them everywhere.

Midget proportions at work. This woman was barely attractive at a slightly chubby but healthy weight, supported by a long blonde wig and TV makeup. She clearly ages like milk and her career is already over after that Terminator failure.

Is Milhouse a meme yet?

expert level bloatmaxxer Tbh Tbh

Because you're a faggot

Sauce, boss?

I usually hear that in a kebab shop

Horse semen more likely