Try to make casual smalltalk with a girl

>try to make casual smalltalk with a girl
>her:"yes, yes... aha...yeah..hmm....right.....ok..heh... bye"
I'll be damned. I wish I could lift my autismo away

Man, its cool she might have just been busy or had a boyfriend/husband. Not your fault. Keep trying.

maybe she was the autistic one

So you didn't ask her a single open ended question?

I think you're right

most women are terrible at carrying a conversation, they're literally just there to look pretty. It's your job to lead them to easy answers they can give while still keeping the conversation funny and interesting

no, it was few question and some shit that happened to me I thought it would be interesting and funny. I did have a nice conversation with few girls, you know, those happy girls, always smiling a full of life, not those regular bitchface autistic ones

That guy looks great next to her despite being a manlet. How the fuck does he pull it off?

Are you kidding me? He looks like a hobbit.

If you want to make small-talk just talk about your height.

its the neck

Kek

He looks like some kind of king.

>inb4 king of manlets

More like the midget that danced around for the king in exchange for bread crumbs.

Now you're just projecting.

Never do this smalltalk espionage bullshit. Try straight up asking if she is single and wants to have a coffee together.

>smalltalk espionage bullshit
kek wtf

This post made me realize that manlets really shouldn't bulk whatsoever. Your motivation are just too transparent, tall guys might just happen to be muscular, but you will always be compensating.

Small talk is pointless, agreed. A quick observation or tease to segue into a proper approach works best for me.

maybe she really needed to use a bathroom

Holy fuck

Do it more often. You'll learn.
You couldn't bench 2plate on your first day in the gym.

She looks like a very fuckable giraffe and he looks
like a lion

Caring about what others think like that is the psychological fat weighing you down.