Women truely are the masters of deception. Just smashed a chick i found on okc thinking she was decent...

Women truely are the masters of deception. Just smashed a chick i found on okc thinking she was decent. Even sent me a snap and looked like she had a regular body because of the angle she took it, but when i got there a hambeast opened. How was your night Veeky Forums?

>and you didnt confront her about it

good job dude

bpfp

she lied to you and you rewarded this behaviour with kisses and dick.
do you have any self respect?
I would have told her
>you fucking fat lying cunt I hope you die
and leave

At least u got laid

At least she gulp my load brehs i hadnt fapped for 2 days

But we must ask: at what cost?

>At the cost of enabling deceptive behaviour in women (and rewarding it)
>At the cost of thinking they can get away with said deceptive behaviour (and she did, in this case)
>At the cost of this possibly developing into even worse behaviours that will, once again be enabled by dumb fuck betas like OP

I dont think you can ever change that kind of behaviour in women anyway.
They both got what they needed..

But i get your point.

whatever makes you feel better bruh but you have to know this: you can lie to others but atleast be honest with yourself.

>falling for 'myspace angle' pics

What's next, falling for instagram filter pics? KYS.

Any my night was wonderful, I spent it playing vida. Thanks for asking friend.

I know user but i wasnt going to drive to her place for nothing so i had to use her for my pleasure . Might as well but i learned my lesson brehs

Its alright brah, just please try to call women out on their BS from now on.

How would you call out a chick ?

Well if she is NOTICEABLY FATTER than she tried to make it look in the pic she was obviously spending some time trying to look good in the pic. Just tell her "why dont you post a pic of what you actually look like?" she will be all stumped. Dont hint at it, because she will be like "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? ARE YOU TRING TO SAY IM FAT???" and endless drama from there. Put her on the spot.

>thinking women crave dick all day like you fags
Women crave attention. They suck dick to get attention. So when you fuck'n'chuck you are actually solving the problem. Also
>thinking all men will become part of your scheme to ignore women and reduce the price of p00n
It only takes a single thirsty Chad to ruin this entire plan by servicing a million women

The real solution is to start slut-shaming again, no-hymen-no-diamond, kill the (((people))) who write movies and books glorifying sluttery, then women will stop being degenerate whores

Reminder

any holes a goal bro, whats a pump and dump matter, i'm sure you still came

>The real solution is to start slut-shaming again

Good call user, i agree.

Did you figure this out just now?
Hell, they've even made men accept the cake-look so they can all hide their ugly faces.

Women crave dick all the time.
Post like this are always a reminder that most of you don't lift and don't get laid.

My god the incel radiated through the screen

damn the mother fucking fat girl angle
pic on the left 11/10
pic on the right myexgirlfriend/10

Just look at that neck and no visible collarbone.

You need to attain the skill of fishing out catfishes.

one of these is shopped right ?

Well the left one looks like it's wearing more makeup (eyeliner) that the other one isn't wearing

This is some voodoo shit

I'm deceptive as fuck too. I pretend I'm some tough Latino from the streets then after I fuck them I let them know I'm a huge nerdy weeb who plays games like Dwarf Fortress.

but you go tlaid tho..

>being this bitter and incel
Looks like its time for MGTOW theres no hope for you guys