In your opinion which muscles if over developed make women unattractive...

In your opinion which muscles if over developed make women unattractive? Or rather what muscles should a woman not focus on?

I personally think delts or traps, maybe obliques too.

Legs are all good. but its all about the hip to waist ratio and not broad shoulders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzFdmWj6pQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Except that's ludicrous.

Women who don't roid have no risk of over growing any muscle

pecs, they make womens tits have disgusting shape, delts, traps and lats if they develop too much too

quads

quads

abs

i really like when there's like a fold in the middle but to actually have defined insertions is disgusting and too masculine for me.

>inb4 low test

chkd

>not broad shoulders
Really posts my chloes.

Wrong. Natty girls can gain huge lats and quads.

If women are too lean, it looks absolutely disgusting. Like 6 pack and shit.

Veeky Forums will ofc meme otherwise because lol peepeepoopoo.

Naw, you just proved his point actually. Those delts are pretty gross tbqh.

I just can't stand even a slightly masculine aesthetic on a female, visible muscle of any kind kills it for me especially if it destroys their hourglass figure.

what about OP's picture?

Wait till you cucks realize girls feel the same way about overly muscular men

On the borderline, her measurements look fine but those abs...

delet this

I've heard this from females too many times, I'm stopping my bulk somewhere between former highschool athlete and dad bod aesthetic.

Kek is in this thread.
Please lord if you are listening, grant me a qt fit gf.

> praise kek, our lord and savior

Fetishes aside, the ideal shape is "The Brazilian Look", huge quads and ass, underdeveloped chest, with a thin layer of fat so they don't look freaky.

Lul, looks ridiculous.

Absolutely fucking not, wtf man

Gay.

source?
that ass look fake

Eva Andressa, what a wonderful woman

She is the true high test girl, thicc ass not being a fat piece of shit

if you don't like what you see please kys

Quads. Nothing is grosser than having femurs and tibias look shorter because of too much muscle. Long slender lean legs are hot. Over developed might as well have a cock is not.

The whole quad thing is really interesting

Look at this girl, and at the start of the video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzFdmWj6pQ8

She has pretty huge legs but it looks completely different to the development of the usual fitness model, and looks way better. There's comparatively little quad development

I'm with ypu OP. V-tape in wimin' is hideous. And big traps makes them looking like transexuals. Also too noticeable abs are starting to rust my jimmies.

Something like pic related is enough for me.

They should look this. Developed muscles on girls are gross.

Her hip thrusts are heavy as fuck, it could just be short cycles of Tren and squats.

women can train anything and always look good if they don't roid

DELETE YOUR Veeky Forums ACCOUNT

Pecs

Women are only supposed to develop their upper backs, quads, butts and calves. Minimal stomach definition. At least 20% bf.

Muscular is unattractive because it's not a sign of fertility. Some women athletes work out so hard, they miss their period. They aren't fertile anymore.

Also, defined muscles are a sign of low body fat. Fat is stored energy, meaning muscular women don't have a lot to spare. In our caveman brain, this indicates that she has a lower change to survive a pregnancy. If she was thicc, your caveman brain tells you that she has a better chance of carrying your seed, even though periods of food shortage -- meaning you are less under pressure to scavenge and hunt while she is incapacitated -- meaning a higher chance of survival for your offspring and you.

Muscular women don't offer that and so are unattractive except to degenerate homofags. It's mentally healthier to be attracted to thicc traps than steroid-pumped women.

>t. a DYEL intimidated by a girl bigger than him

overdeveloped core definitely

Right? Maybe I'm a degenerate, but sharing a weight lifting course with the college Track team was great, and seeing natty women do impressive lifts was really attractive.

so the memes were right, Veeky Forums does turn you gay

explains the muslce girl fetish

Overdeveloped arms on girls are the worst

anyone have that picture of the hot chick thats always posted here with the crazy fucking delts?

This and pectorals because they tend to get rid of the tits with 'em.

Girls with muscles are attractive but faggots here only see girls with low bf%. When muscle girl get some fat she looks great.

Pic related is absolute best mode

who is this semen deamon

No Idea only have this one pic which I saved from here

if you think this is attractive you're pretty much gay

>if you don't think roided muscular shemales are hot then you're just intimidated by them because they have higher testosterone levels than you!

when did Veeky Forums devolve into a HAES-tier mentality of "every body is beautiful"?

Overly muscular chicks are fucking repulsive. But if they want to look like that, I don't give a fuck

Damn.

Women with abs are gross

Honestly any muscle. I don't want to see definition on a girl, I like soft curves, just so long as trim. Anywhere from B cup runner to THICC (TM). But I'd say arms and abs, like in your pic, offend me the least.

Bitches don't know what they want. It's true they say this, but what they mean is they don't want Rich Piana. They don't realize that for a regular guy lifting and cutting the most he's going to get is Scooby bod, and they dig that shit.

Man, now I'm gonna have to crop out the bottom so I can fap to it. Worse than trap pics.

whatever nigga id fuck everything thats not a landwhale

Damn, breh. What country has girls like that? Where she from?

slovenia

girls from the mediterranean in general tend to be more developed

you know those gorrila-esque girls that have huge tits/thighs but curly hair and hairy arms? yeah

She's from Slovenia.

>Natty girls can gain huge lats and quads.
Natty girls (female) cannot gain huge lats and quads, no matter how hard they train. Unless they roids.

we have a winner

>tfw you will never have a thicc muscle gf with thumb-sized clit that only wants to lift and snuggle and fuck

>natty girl
>unless they roid
it's full of natty (roided) athletes in the fitness industry, pretty much as female (males) are gainin traction in western society acceptance
it's a matter of time and people will identify as mr. natty olympia even if all they do is tren hard and eating clen

Just go eat a dick, dude

captcha: abierto manly

jfc if i wanted to suck a dick i easily could. like come on what is with this derogatory attitude towards delicious clit-dicks

if i wanted dick i just get on grindr and go to town. but i want pussy with clitdick. gay dudes don't have pussy. no, boi pussy doesn't count.

real pussy. with ovaries all up in there and shit.

why even live?

>In your opinion which muscles if over developed make women unattractive?

The brain.

You know you're only fooling yourself, right? Once you start wishing for a muscular women with clit that's more of a dick, you gotta take a step back and analyze your sexuality.

>underdeveloped chest
Chestlets pls.
You just want a man with a big lower body.

10/10 right there

B8

Chest/arms/shoulders/back look good with some definition but look gross when they're too bulky.

Stick to core/legs/ass ladies.

i have analyzed my sexuality.

still want that pussy. but also that clitdick.

Pls bless

Vocal cords.

having too low body fat with high muscle %

That's like 5% bf away from being middleagegrandmothermode.