Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

Rate my mass gainer, this is the third mass gainer i bought

Im bulking, im 178lbs and i use mass gainer to reach a calorie intake, im hoping this will get to me 185 or even 190lbs !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czN__Al0Eqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mass gainer is a meme to get money out of dyels. eat more food

Pic of ingredients?

>needs a mass gainer to hit caloric surplus

How hard is it to buy ingredients for a proper daily diet? Are you that bad at meal planning?

Enjoy your carb loaded "gainer". I'm sure you'll see those sweet gains in your arms while still waking around with a beer gut.

>Contains:
>BCAAs
>Aminos

Really sends an electrical impulse through my neurotransmiters

sorry for late responde, electricity shut down
pic related
get 1000 calories in food cost more money, time to prepare it and sometimes a person doesnt have stomack to eat that food

>beer gut.
i can lose it

its almost entirely processes sugar and meme supplements. just drink milk

literally no one whos actually big/strong uses mass gainers. the only people Ive seen who do are skinny noobs who think spending money and taking supplements will replace intelligent training and hard work

but they do work
i have gained 10lbs in 20 days and i work hard

whats the serving size? 1330 cal per serving is reallt high

>Dominican

kek only just realised this is a meme thread

700ml water or milk

Have you cut to a level you want first? Otherwise it's just going to be more weight.

what?
why?

should i bulk until 1pl8 bench or cut? i hate having the lowest bench in my gym.
5'11" 182lbs

im 5 11
pic relate is me with 176 lbs, i have a belly here and its because i was eating

wow, are you skinny fat?
with 174 lbs i can do 15 reps with 135lbs

Way too much sugar but you are young so go for it. Workout every fucking day though, don't do some retarded bullshit like SS because you will just get fat as you wouldnt be burning enough calories to warrant such a large surplus. Do pplppl or an abcabc split.

just weak bench, although i havent perfected the form because my gym has only 1 power rack and i jave to use the shitty bench stations

What's your 1RM?

i workout 5 days a week and take mass gainer after workout, i wont take on weekends

i have my own program to get mass

monday : some legs and back
tuesda : chest
wednesday : some leg and shoulder
thurday : back
friday some leg and chest

i do 5-6 sets with 8 reps, i lift heavy but enough that i can do atleast 8 reps

i have done my research on the internet and that is what you have to do to develop mass on muscle

i have never attempted 1rm on anything. rn 115 5x5

185 lbs, i can do 2 reps

that mass gainer is 6 scoops/serving.
can you eat that much?

Good shit thanks. I was just curious.

its 4 scoops, it has 16 serving

just eat beans

i do, everyday
This is my diet for bulking, im eating all this since 19 june and and in 20 days have gained 10lbs

that a lot of harbocydrates
is it easy to eat?
im struggling with my bulk t b h

>right after breakfast
thats just breakfast

just buy sweet sesame paste (halva) from an arab store. 600 calories per 30 grams

one serving of this is close to my calorie goal when cutting. :(

im sad that even when i lose weight and can do a bulk, i will still not be able to eat enough to satisfy me. my stomach is a bottomless pit and i can eat all fucking day. thats how i got fat.

well yeah, hahaha
its not easy specially dinner but i have to do it if i want mass

looks pretty good

however i live in the welsh mountains and i have never even seen an arab person ever

keep hopes up, user

sounds comfy, but you can order it online

thanks man. im trying to change how i think of food in my head, my fat self saw food as comfort and a way to deal with negative emotions. now im thinking of food as fuel but its hard, sometimes i just wanna cry into a pint of ice cream.

Pop down to Swansea, I'll show you some.

All you have to do to prove yoursef wrong is to read the packaging you dumb fuck. 4:25 sugar:complex carb ratio.

stats? how could 1330 be your calorie intake?

5'2 sedentary female

>mass gainer

Literally just mix whole milk, oats, peanut butter, and bananas in a shake. Add protein powder if you really want to, but you could just as easily bread some chicken breasts or tenderloins and fry it up a bit, and then have it with 1000 calories of fried rice. Easiest shit to make, I don't know how skeletors always fuck this up.

NO THANKS

didn't think there would be other welsh posters here
>inb4 everyone in /fraud/ is from south wales

L-LO-LONDON?

Literally most of the country is on gear.

We are either fat messes, or extreme fitness cunts.

Bizarre.

i do that for my homemade shake

500ml of milk : 250 cals and 14g protein

1/2 cup of oats = 155 cals and 6 protein

2 tbsp coconut oil = 240 cals

2 tbsp peanut butter = 200 cals

2 tbsp wheat cereal nestle = 2g protein and 100 cals

that is my shake with breakfast

very bizarre
youtube.com/watch?v=czN__Al0Eqw

My Ex GF's Bro won his class in Mr Olympia too.

There are so many gyms here that cater to anything you want in South Wales it's amazing. Bristol had nothing on it, when I lived there.

Sorry meant Miami Pro bro.

The blonde bird in that video had me distracted.