First cut advice please? I've been going to the gym for a few months, making some solid gains...

First cut advice please? I've been going to the gym for a few months, making some solid gains. I'm really starting to get discouraged because I'm at about 25% body fat and it's making it hard to see my gains. I only want to cut for a few weeks because I'm scared to lose the small amount of gains I already have. Is a 2-3 week cut even worth it or should I just keep building muscle and cut in another 3-6 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

5.79.83.193:2710/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
youtube.com/watch?v=q0ffswUVoxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the sticky faggot

Whats the sticky faggot, is there a pdf of this book?

just keep cutting until you are less that 15% bf. if your too afraid to lose the "small" amount of gains you have than you probably don't even have those gains to lose in the first place. whatever you do, do not bulk at 25% bf because you will only get fatter which will make cutting later on even more difficult.

I tried to read the sticky, it doesn't work on my phone.

>those panties
dear lord is that a woman?

I wouldn't bulk at my size but I've been making really good progress at maintenance. I hear a lot of people say it's harder to build muscle at a low body fat, is >15% what I should be aiming for?

No OP but I'm at 25%BF too. I plan to cardio (pool, bicycle) and diet until 12-15% body fat then hit the gym. It's literally what sticky says.

Im only giving you advice from my experience. At a higher bf you can make decent strength gains but as soon as you plateau you'll have to start eating more to see progress. If your motivatin is strength than go for it but if you want look good you'll be discouraged and start cutting. If your motivation is both then you'll be spinning your wheels when you bulk you look like shit but when you cut you get weaker. When you start off at a lower bf percentage its easier to not get discourage because you be making strength gains and still look good. I broke out of that cycle when i decided to just drop the weight until i felt comfortable in my body composition and after that its been nothing but clean bulking and easy 2 month cuts for the past 3 years.

How long does 25% to %15 usually take?

Depends how much muscle you're willing to lose.

Don't cut too extremely or you'll hate it and relapse. Do a little over time.

was about 3-4 months for me

here read this , akchally this is an audio book
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2a0db7fb0d57a6190624c37167558861f8cf62f9&dn=Why%20We%20Get%20Fat%20and%20What%20to%20Do%20About%20It%20%282011%29%20Gary%20Taubes%20Audio%20Book%20MP3&tr=5.79.83.193:2710/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
he id joes podcast too
youtube.com/watch?v=q0ffswUVoxA

What should I do for supplements? I'm currently just doing creatine and whey, I have some ripped freak fat burner, but I hear they don't really do anything.

>do not bulk at 25% bf because you will only get fatter which will make cutting later on even more difficult.

explain this to me

>bulking past 25%

Might as well keep going until cardiac arrest at this point

>which will make cutting later on even more difficult.

I mean this part

Eat Stop Eat by Brad Pilon. You're welcome.

difficult in that it will increase the amount of time you have to cut because your bf % will also increase.

but it doesn't make the actual process of losing weight any slower

I can find the article if you really want but to put it simply the more fat on your body while you're trying to bulk the more primed your body is to put on additional fat while on a bulk.

So if you are really looking to bulk pretty hard I would honestly say cut suck it up and cut to 9% and then do a slow bulk till you're up to like 17%.

What did you do?

this is bullshit though. weightlifting and hiit is better than cardio for losing fat and building muscle at the same time. just do 1800 cal diet with at least 40% of calories from protein, eat lots of fiber, drink lots of water and do squats, deadlifts, bench press, ohp, row etc every other day or so. losing 5kg monthly should def be doable while making muscle gains as well.