What's the male equivalent of having a fat ass

What's the male equivalent of having a fat ass

Is it something physical or is it something status related

Abs

Big traps

Men can have a fat ass too though...

Having a six pack

Calves

I've always wondered about shit like this.

I think being tall is the equivalent of having big tits. If you're tall, girls are naturally drawn to your height, like men are naturally drawn to a nice big pair of titties.

Ya being 6 foot tall OP

absolutely height

wallet

There is only one correct answer, and it's naturally wide back+shoulders.

not the same thing. there are guys who are attracted to small tits. there are no women who are attracted to short men.

I think it's more that both are genetic traits that society glamorizes but at the same time does not condone yearning for, leading to bitter resentment from those who were born without it and inflated egos from those who were.

My flat chested roommate HATES girls with big tits, and will declare any noticeably large pair to be fake, while her super tall boyfriend is a bit of a loser but validates his existence through his height, one example being by convincing himself that the boss who fired him was just a "short bitch". (Funny side note, the only time I saw him around a younger guy who was taller than him he got very uncomfortable and quiet.)

It's really kind of interesting to see it in action all the time. Two genetic traits that mean nothing in regards to your success or social status can affect one's character so much.

this + height

>What's the male equivalent of having a fat ass
status

Your roommate and her boyfriend both sound pathetic

Is this VR? How the fuck would he be recording it?

Yeah, for sure move out asap

its forearms. bitches get wet for nice looking juicy forearms

im 6'2 with wide back and relatively thin waist and im kissless virgin 25 yo almost

you must have a hideous face

It's also not real

im like 6/10 on good day so yeah

They're just cynical and insecure, which leads them to being narcissistic. Most people are to some degree, but it's a big part of their character in particular. I love them both and have known them for 10 years so I can talk about their issues without feeling rude, much in the same way you can talk about your siblings without a filter and not feel bad.

Oh it's very real. You can choose not to believe it which is fine, but I don't see how my situation is so unbelievable.

Shoulders. A nice ass would help too. But most girls love broad shoulders

t. autist who doesn't know gopro exists

So that loser has a GoPro taped to his head?

The male equivalent of having a fat ass, is having a huge glutes

>So that loser has a GoPro taped to his head?
he is literally massaging the ass of a goddess that he probably fucked afterwards, and you are calling him a loser? how fucking insecure are your nigga?

Not true at all both make and female have niche fetish communities within them for just about every feature you can imagine (rule 38 and such)

prolly cause he taped a camera to his head

>prolly

Every day we stray further from God's Light...

seems like you're doing good work talking to them seeing as they're both still piece of shit humans, great job user you deserve at least 2 pats on the back

big dick

>Having negative traits makes you a piece of shit human

You must be a complete joy to deal with

There is no equivalent, but the closest thing would be having a big cock.

>Both aesthetic to the opposite sex
>Both trigger a primal urge to fuck
>A partner with a fat cock/fat ass is a positive status symbol
>Both improve sex exponentially

>Having negative traits without sufficiently redeemable qualities makes you a waste of space
Fixd

I do notice girls rub the shit out of my traps when I fuck them

Kinda reminds me of how I just want to squeeze and rub their asses so that's probably correct

having a large penis is nowhere similar to having a fat ass. large penis is equivalent to nothing because it is hidden from view 99% of the time. the only thing a big dick would be equivalent to is having a tight pussy

a fat ass is something you can tell a girl has from looking at her. the equivalent for a guy would need to be something that is visible that indicates some kind of virility. i would say probably big forearms

Fair enough, but I have never seen women get excited over any part like they get excited about dick.

wallet

Having a nice ass duh

Large arms and height duh

stop making this thread

Kek

dick literally does not matter one bit.

i know you'll probably say different because this is fit and the dozens of girls you've had sex with all drool over your 8 inch dick, but a girl does not see your dick until they are going to fuck you and 99% of the time they will not reject you for it whatever its size is

if you have bad other attributes like myself (ugly as fuck face, skinny, weirdness/autism), my 7 inch dick doesnt mean shit and i stay a permavirgin

That's more of the equivalent of wide hips in women

LOL bless him

Anyways OP its shoulder width.

>a girl does not see your dick until they are going to fuck you

That's why jogging pants were invented.
Also, showing off for then proceeding to outright destroy the pussy of the most loose lipped girl with the largest friendship circle = everyone knows you're packing.

BUT ERIIIIIIIIIIICCCCC

Just exchange uppers and lowers:
Phat ass = Wide shoulders
Huge tits = Huge dick
Small waist = Small waist

Femanon here. It's forearms. Everything else in this thread is just men guessing.

>He doesn't guide her hand to his erect penis while they are kissing in the street.
Top kek

Big arms and a six pack.

+8 inches cawk

i don't think many tall men draw their ego from their height
i'm 6'2 and i literally never think about my height
you must have to be such a worthless fuck to draw your ego from that

Stop larping. Being a trap doesn't mean you're actually a woman

female equivalent of an ass is ass. literally everything is the equivalent other than height, which is the opposite. face is face, chest is boobs, legs are legs, ass is ass. girls like asses too, they just put less emphasis on it.
for height, there is a middle ground for both gender, 5'10 for men and 5'5 for women. the taller girls get the harder to date, the shorter guys get the harder to date

Broad shoulders

Far more girls have juicy fat ass than men have abs.
But i guess that goes with everything esle, far more girls are fuckable than guys are.

That's not how human beings work.

why? do seriously think girls dont love asses?

They like ass but seriously not to the level that men like ass.

Women just like touching men's butt for fun. Men LOVE ass

Desperate men will literally spend an entire week's paycheck just to see some ass at a strip club. Women just don't do that. Hell the male strip joints are only staying in business because of the abundance of gay men

Women are simply not as visual.

The male equivalent of a fat ass is has to be something like displaying social proof

like have a huge group of personal friends throw you a surprise party

Or financial proof like a fancy car

do all of your friends like strong forearms above all else?

glutes
big and powerful glutes

having a fat ass

A v-taper is the equivalent to a good "figure" of wide hips, a decent ass, and thin waist. It's what you scan immediately upon seeing someone and gauging if they're attractive or not.
Tits don't really have an equivalent, it's dumb to say men and women are exactly equal in what they find attractive.
This is a dumb meme, women don't see your dick until they're already having sex with you. It's entirely a guessing game, they can't magically tell if you're packing a footlong like some people seem to think

Social gains amigo.

Don't forget leg day?
Don't forget conversation day too.

yep, this

That's because the size of it is a mystery most of the time.
They enjoy having fantasies about their new guy having a big dick.
It's not something you can spot from far away, like big tits.

I've seen this exact same thread with this exact same picture posted at least twice before. The two first answers were posted before as well.

Is this a bot? If so, why post this bullshit here?

>large penis is equivalent to nothing because it is hidden from view 99% of the time.

Lmao thats where you're wrong kiddo, mine is visible 50% of the time

the other stupid ass comparison of penis to tits

the thought that a soft penis is in any way indicative of your erect size, what you';re actually using

This
Only time I get reminded of my height is when some fuck head says some stupid about it
The weather is the same up here Steve.

broad well developed shoulders definitely gets girls goin
delts and traps lads

You come here way too often

I've always wondered this. My brother and I both have pretty nice forearms, muscular and veiny but not in a gross way, and we dicussed recently how both of us have always noticed that girls seem to love our forearms, which we found weird or random, like I wouldn't have guessed forearms would be a turnon but hey, I'm not complaining

Agreed. I think the only dudes who give a shit about height are short guys who are insecure about their shortness, and tall guys who are insecure about other shit about themselves so they latch onto their height as something that makes them feel better

>v-taper
Finally, someone posted it

No that's the equivalent of having wide hips

being huge but fat.
You know like that 1.9 meter 200kg monster nigga. He's both terrifying and unaesthetic. Some ppl will love it, some ppl will hate it. It's polarizing like a huge ass.

having a fat ass

>there are no women who are attracted to short men.
My old housemate was a turbomanlet and brought home chicks with short guy fetishes like every other night. Then again he was also aesthetic as fuck and apparently had a pretty big dick so that probably helps. If manlets never got laid then we wouldn't have so many manlets running around everywhere

bro, you're supposed to fuck some dumb ugly slut, get her talking and then fuck her hot friends. a big dick is a one way ticket to pussy city once you get your foot in the door. get your shit together man baka

Impossible... I don't believe you. Just go get drunk and move your body on a dance floor. Just last night I saw some big dude walk through the dance floor and a rando chick straight up came up and slapped his ass. It's ez pz.