Post why you lift

Pic related: I lift for my waifu

what a coincidence, I lift for your whore waifu as well

I lift so I can get those dubs

One day I'll make it.

you know in her ssj, ssj2 form she looks like goku

I'm working on it

I lift because I'm an angsty manlet and hopefully one day I'll have a Bulma gf.

i lift to achieve this.

shit design
Why did people's taste stoop so low? Why do people support dragon ball super at all with it's shitty lazy badly drawn characters?

strange, I lift for the same thing

kiero

>some lift for women
>some lift for ascetics
>others lift for health
>some lift for performance
>I lift for Vegeta

You can only lift for Vegeta if you're a fellow manlet.

I lift in the hopes of one day having a gorgeous mulatto gf with bouncy golden hair

>gorgeous mulatto
nice meme

I lift for grills
I lift for confidence
I lift for muscles
I lift for strength
I lift for health
I lift so my future kids won't be embarrassed by their piece of shit parent.

I lift because it's the only thing preventing me from not killing myself

>hyperbolic no gf chamber

i dont even lift, just come here to add to my nipple collection

>I lift because it's the only thing preventing me from not killing myself
so lifting makes you kill yourself

Oh, wow. Where to begin. We're talking about mulattoes. Not black people. So I don't know why you posted that cherry picked infograph.
>"one drop rule herp derp derp"
Then everyone's black. A cup filled halfway with orange juice and halfway with apple juice... isn't only apple juice. Broaden your thinking.

Secondly, how inexperienced with sex are you if you haven't found out how common herpes is?

Thirdly, what you just posted gives evidence that black women generally have less herpes than the average population of earth.

You are not a smart person.

This guy isn't wrong

I watch and enjoy the show but all this is true.

>We're talking about mulattoes. Not black people
no difference

>Then everyone's black
i'd thank you not to call me a nigger

>Secondly, how inexperienced with sex are you if you haven't found out how common herpes is?
nice ad hominem. genital herpes is not common except among sheboons

>Thirdly, what you just posted gives evidence that black women generally have less herpes than the average population of earth.
>what is HSV2?

>You are not a smart person.
ad hominem

looks like you have 0 arguments

Dude, you gotta be fuckin' gay not to think those black girls in that pic are hot

hahaha

no thanks. i don't want genital herpes; and besides, i'm not into beastiality

Is Kale /ourgirl/?

my manlet niggas

How does it feel to know that for the rest of your life you will always have difficulty getting a gf?

How does it feel to know that as long as you live, no matter how racist you get, there will continue to be more and more mixed people? I love it!! I love how the inevitable future will make you so sad and upset because of the person you chose to be! It's fuckin great!

>ad hominem
>projection
>red herring

you shouldn't be here

That pic you posted isn't even talking about genital herpes you fuckin dumbass. If it were, the number would be higher than 50%. You're fucking dumb. Did you ever even check the sources or do you just parrot other people because you know they are probably smarter than you?

>why you lift
The King, lads.
The King.

Golden eyes would be a neat addition to the gene pool.
Assuming those are real.
Everything else about that girl can go.

>Goes out of his way, completely unprovoked, to accuse a race no one was even talking about of having herpes
>complains about ad hominem attacks
Why do conservatives always cry like victims while bullying others? I wonder if there's been an analysis done of correlation between sociopaths and political affiliation...

although for the record, non-mixed children are universally healthier AND more attractive.

Conservatives tend to be children in adult bodies user.

TO BE LIKE HIM

where do you think you are?

It isn't your future :^)

SO I CAN PROTECT SOMEONE LIKE HER

Depends. Hispanics win beauty pageants all the time. The ratios play a role. Look at the miss universe winners for example.

i posted sources and data. that is not ad hominem. please review your fallacies and try again later

>That pic you posted isn't even talking about genital herpes you fuckin dumbass
looks like you didn't check the sources where they are referring to HSV2 aka genital herpes, you illiterate nigger

>ad hominem
not an argument, newfag. back 2 reddit you go if you don't like freedom of speech

I like this double reply combo.
Just the right amount of autism.

i rest my case

>not lifting for the king

>hyperbolic no gf chamber
shit looks like elf

That explains why Yamcha is so weak.

Oh, that's on the record now? Shit...

Poorer classes mix together more often than wealthier, so I'm assuming there are plenty of variables that affect the health of mixed individuals. That makes no sense to say "mixed people die before any single race". Black people have weaker hearts. Mixing with another race strengthens heart genetics since it's taken from both races. They still die faster? I don't think you're an expert on what you are saying. I detect bias and shortsighted thinking.

As for beauty and attraction: Halle Berry, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Rasheda Jones... I could go on. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

>muh ad hominems
>muh fallacies
>muh paradoxes

How's Philosophy 101 treating you kiddo?

>elf
orc.

Do you have a gf?

you can only argue in fallacies so you attack the fallacies themselves but provide 0 arguments

it was fun btfoing you

>ad hominem
>red herring

Because it's fun. I like the universe 6 saiyans. The super flat design makes them look otherworldly compared to the normal characters.

Lol. There is evidence that liberals are less community connected and feel less empathy. Even, non-religous private charity donations show this.

The Southern United States which is considered as the most socially conservative also has higher instances of black/white interracial marriage.

The fact you think some /pol/tard is conservative shows your naivette/malignancy.

>cherrypicking

Lol at /pol/failiures

>not leaving humanity behind and getting a waifu from the 2D realm

>thinking IQ tests measure anything resembling IQ

Alright bud, see you in class tomorrow

without sources this is circular reasoning

>science is not science when it doesn't reaffirm my beliefs

So you... DON'T have a gf?

Gee I wonder why. I mean, you have such an impressive folder of racist propaganda

Ah well. I'm sure you have tons of friends to spend time with. Who wouldn't want to hang out with such a fun, positive minded guy

>Safe spaces
>protests that are actually riots
>death threats against people with different political beliefs.
>advocacy for cradle to grave welfare
>Kumbaya foreign policy
>Not children in adult bodies

Sorry user, you are mistaken.

>/pol/tard
>conservative

Wrong on that point too.

>that shitty drawing of my waifu
delet you're self right now

Those pictures are a fantasy, all of them are photoshopped

>not saving all pics of your waifu regardless of quality

do you even love her, bro?

Wait a second: I thought all niggers were retarded? I don't understand...

You're saying... that black people... can have high IQ's? So you're saying that it isn't black people that are awful, but the "dumb" black people, and that we should implement some kind of IQ requirement to reproduce for ALL races so we can burn off the weakest members of society?

Or are the geniuses still selling drugs and robbing liquor stores?

>posts a pic of IQ to show how whites are better at everything
>inadvertently shows blacks have the potential to do what they do

>ad hominem
>red herring

>racist propaganda
>facts and statistics are racist

>what are outliers

But all pics of models are photoshopped idiot

>ad hominem
>uses word racist
>calls scientifically proven facts propaganda
>continues using ad hominem
>doesn't want a discuss a topic he knows he's going to be proven wrong at

I could be greentexting your flaws all day.

I can't even be mad at you. I hope one day you think back to this interaction and shake your head at how pathetic you came off.

Be as racist as you want with your thoughts. It's how much of a tryhard you are that makes this all so fucking sad. Do you think you are convincing anyone of anything?

>uses mutagens
>uses alchemical potions that make you lose your humanity
>slays pussy on the regular
>slays murderous beasts for dosh

He's not natty, m80. Undergo the Trial of Grasses and a test cycle. Post results.

No one came here to discuss your passion for hating people different than you, faggot. That's an ad hominem, btw, you autistic fuck.

Post a pic of yourself. I wanna see what someone like you looks like

Because I'm going to wake up one day and it'll be 5 years from now and I don't want to be a disgusting sack of shit.

Hate and facts are two different things. I don't hate black people or whatever other ethnicity/group you can think of. Ad hominem is when you attack somebody without evidence.
Why don't you post a picture of yourself first mate?

Holy shit, both of you are fucking droopy nigger cunts. It's fucking Veeky Forums. You're arguing about stupid shit that only retarded /pol/lacks or communist libtards would argue about. On top of that, you're arguing on a Manchurian Duck Fishing Forum.

>We're talking about mulattoes. Not black people.

No you are talking about octoroons
Obama is a mullato and noone would call him anything other than black.

>Then everyone's black
Except all the people who aren't black, fucking retard.

Herpes is not THAT common you degenerate

Everyone calls obama black because he was the first president to not be white. If it were some bizarro world where all the presidents were black and then Obama were elected, they'd all talk about him for being white.

We all descend from Africa. You can't be this stupid.

You have nothing else to do, do you? No one came here to discuss any of this. Fuck off already. Get laid for once, you sperg. If you want to keep going, how about you not side step the challenge like a coward and do it first. You were so brave up until now, lol

I lift for my waifu . Also I want myself to be worthy enough of her once we inevitably discover the portal to the 2D realm. I'm not joking

Get laid? But I'm happily married and was a player back in my days.

My comrades
>tfw i'm the same height as him

babies are always ugly what's your point

Pic related

some people have an strong visible aura of autism and this guy is one of them

kek
saved

in my gym you get one euro back each time you go. 35 euros minus times you go monthly equals fee. feels good to get the money back.

To lift away the pain of never living the life of Chad

where is this that you can pay only 4 euros for a gym? how's the free weights?

If you're so "happily" married, why don't you go spend time holding or talking to her instead of making post after post derailing a topic with racist shit no one even mentioned? That's not a sign of a happy man, that's a sign of a man missing something in life.

Also, you don't have to stroke your own ego to make me think you are cool: I literally do not care that you think you were a player back in the days.

I noticed you still didn't post a pic. I'll assume you aren't confident with your body. Probably because you prioritize shit that doesn't matter in life, like perfecting your /pol/ folder, over fitness.

gtfo with that gay shit

You do know he's lying right. People who unironically post /pol/ shit test to be socially and physically inept. Just look at their meetup pictures. Literally none of them lift.

best

Tend***