How in the ACTUAL FUCK do I get this bod?

How in the ACTUAL FUCK do I get this bod?

Just cardio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v11bp1L8jTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Find spider.
Let bite.

swim, sprint

Depends on your starting body.
If you are fat then yeah lose weight and maybe to cardio, preferably something like the row machine that incorporates the upper body as well.
If you are starting as a skeleton you might actually have to lift to put on a little bit of muscle.

I was distracted by how much of an adult he actually looked like the whole movie.

Like they could have used Martin Freeman instead and they'd look about the same age.

The actor is actually a gymnast. Hence low body fat and shredded look.

in high school there were tons of chads that looked like adults

Dis

Idk he actually looked at most a year or two above his age in the movie (15)

>neck training

Don't eat, don't lift, do cardio and pushups.

bodyweight + HIITs

It's literally called a caloric deficit. No cardio on earth will get you this lean unless you are on a caloric deficit. Cardio MIGHT be able to get you into a caloric deficit, but that's actually a lot rarer than you think. People overestimate how many calories cardio burns, and they usually compensate for it by binging on extra food. Or they become less active in the time after. Also, people underestimate how many calories they truly consume.

Might get some lean body mass with some pullup and pushup variations, but it won't get you as strong as you can be. This is fact. Look at all those "street workout" guys with no legs. There is a reason why they always wear long pants in their videos, because they are hiding toothpicks. They workout their upper bodies almost exclusively, which is a shame, because working out your lower body with squats and deadlifts will guarantee gains in other lifts.

Just do some intermittent fasting (I recommend Eat Stop Eat) and lift weights 3 times a week. Compound exercises like squat, deadlift, weighted pullups, and incline scarpe-the-rack presses.

His chest is pretty big in terms of area relative to his upper body.

How do I get a chest like that?

How do i get this? How do i get that? Dude stop thinking and start lifting. You will never get a chest like that. You will only get the chest your genetics and your training gives you. fucking dyels all questions no action.

There were also a scary number of guys losing hair. One dude was almost completely bald on top of his head. Scary shit.

>Be 18-20 years old
>have hollywood-tier professional trainer and nutritionists
>be selected to be in most successful cinematic universe of all time

bretty easy bruh

>When he put the loose fitting sweater on
I came out to my gf as bi after seeing this with her

1 month of pushups

Become a gymnast

youtu.be/v11bp1L8jTk

He's a gymnast so I'm guessing calisthenics plus calorie deficit if you're higher body fat. But have no idea about maintenance and bulking during calisthenics (if you even do bulk).

>DYELs thinking they have that much muscle mass without lifting

/thread

Low bodyfat

Push ups and chin ups

Be a competitive gymnast and dancer from an early age. Thats is literally how he got that bod.

^ would make a useful pasta