V taper all genetic?

V taper all genetic?

is lifting ultimately hopeless for a guy with narrower shoulders?

pic related. is this guy doing it all wrong or just bounded by shit genes

He has little muscle mass on his shoulders and I'm not seeing his lats either so...

If the guy actually looked like that, then yeah he'd be doing it wrong

can anybody shop him with a thicc neck

That guy did a fuck ton of roids, did too much diddly, and didn't train lats or side delts enough. I can tell you from experience that just doing a fuck ton of pullups and strict lateral raises do wonders for getting w i d e

Also before I could post this Veeky Forums told me I was banned for reporting a post in a /qa/ thread I am 100% certain I didn't report(o never use /qa/), and the ban expired on may 3rd, yet I've used Veeky Forums many times since then. What happened?

do you use mobile internet ?

i sometimes see popups about CP bans whenn i try to post from mobile

naughty dutch people

also
>diddly doesnt train lats

dyel?

Do pullups and rows, m8. Weighted pullups are very legit. Weighted pullups should be a staple of your program.

Ahh, that's it. Thanks man. Anybody in St Louis reporting pony posts I applaud you, but try not to get banned next time.

Yeah I have wide hips

pretty much just have to accept my body is shit and will never have a good V-taper

why is this guy keep getting posted here? not even ugly. the very strong light is good to bring out the muscle features, but is bad for the face
he looks decent

are you fucking kidding me his hips are almost wider than his shoulders

C O P E

Thank god my hips are non-existent. Feels good man.

>tfw my wrists are as bad as this guy
JUST

this is all it did....

This is a great example of understanding your proportions before you ever lift a single weight. Given his tiny shoulders and lats, he should have known not to grow a big chest and put less emphasis on his abs (his chest and waist are the last places he should be drawing attention).

Someone post the unshopped pic
Still not great looking but it is better

This dude looks weird due to babbyface and literally zero lats, it's like this guy took roids and never did a chin or pullup in his entire life.

Can't get wide shoulders without lats

Honestly when I first started lifting I thought I would turn out something like this guy but I hit lats and shoulders as hard as possible and I think I did a good job at adding some width.

>weeb
>videogame tattoo
>roiding
some people are destined to be beta

Your posing is completely different in each picture user

Also

Here is an older progress picture. Im 10lbs heavier in my june pic but what ever.
Woah this is the first time anyone has accused me of being fraud. But I cant deny the weeb part, just wait until I get my anime tattoo.

Did you switch your arms to different sides?

m8 cool it with the traps and work on that chest

it's a fucking mirror you mongoloid

how the fug are your traps so large?

What's a mirror

>hmm should I work on my chest sometime? Nah, better double down on traps
what the fuck

Are you going for king cobra mode?

seriously though what's your trap routine like mine fucking suck

I have never done any direct trap work in my life I even said fuck it to deadlifting after hitting 4.5 plate. My problem is (was) that my traps would take over on most back and chest exercises as I thought mind muscle connection was useless and I just wanted to lift as heavy weight as possible and get that 2 plate bench. I have since dropped the weight and focus more on the muscles that im intending to work and have been seeing some decent progress.

How the fuck do you bench with traps?

my shoulder to waist ratio is the only thing i have going for me

shit insertions, small, not lean enough to look good, not big enough to justify cutting for 8 weeks

why the fuck are your nipples so far down your body you are shaped so fuckiging weird lmao

being small or big is all fixable. Insertions also aren't as big of a deal as you think unless you're literally in the bottom 0.01%, which I doubt

but wide shoulders and small waist. That's something you can't get no matter how hard you try if you don't have it. It's literally the most important thing after face, nothing comes even close

pretty much pulling my traps together instead of my scapular if that makes sense.

I dunno man, they just are. I kinda like it, its different

face only looks goodish from the bottom down baka. twig arms pale goblin

Do diddly's cause you to increase size in your waist area?

your insertions look normal, idk what you're talking about. You look fucking fantastic with clothes on which is like 90% of your life

Eh height too. But yeah that's the trifecta man.

im just being a bitch about my arms they look like amorphous sausages when theyre pumped and my biceps have no peak

you look good bro, don't let that dysmorphia take over

yo i appreciate that