Hey Veeky Forums femanon here, what level of fitness do i need to reach to attract men like pic related?

Hey Veeky Forums femanon here, what level of fitness do i need to reach to attract men like pic related?

What would be the best and fastest way?

just don't be fat

Kill yourself

If u r asking you will never bf that tier of guy. Girls unlock hotness thru genetics if u not hot enuf now u else never be. !!!!

post pics of your bod

Hey let me make this funny bait thread on Veeky Forums.
I'm gonna tell them that I'm a girl :)

just be yourself :^)

Unless you look like Lydia Valentin, don't even bother desu. Perfect body

upboated

Any tips on program/diet?

weightlifting and steroids

Rip out as many beta hearts as you can and wear them as a trophy necklace

The alpha will be attracted to the musk smell of the necklace consisting of writhing agony and sleepless nights.

He will then enter his primal stage slamming you against a wall and inseminating you.

Looks like a homo. My suggestion is grow a cock and balls.

Don't be fat. Don't have an ugly face.

You could work out your lower body, nice legs thighs and ass are a lot more appealing than tits.

Forgot to add emphasis on face.

If you don't have a nice face, you can just settle for any beta. It's amazing how low beta standards are. The ugliest woman in the world can find beta orbiters.

this board sucks, you can't identify people, you don't see the nationality of posters, /pol/ is far better

We need not flag but one rep max.

That is one of the brightest ideas i've read so far. Things would change around here.

You will need two legs and a vagina.
Also bodyfat below 30%

Thanks so i should focus on squats?
I have dated alot of "betas" and they just dont satisfy me, i want to feel safe and secure with a real man.

lmao @ the fact you think you deserve to be in a relationship with a "real man"

sure you can hook up with one but

If you want to actually be in a relationship with a guy, who has a good body that isn't complete trash you're gonna need to be intelligent, nice, social, well-educated and read, organised, not a slut or obsessed with your social image and good-looking.

the reason why you won't ever have a good boyfriend isn't because of your glutes it's cuz you have to ask Veeky Forums for advice on how to make yourself more desireable, seemingly thinking that the only thing that keeps you from dating prince charming is your fucking ass.

Pretty much the equivalent of me posting a pic of some model and asking "what bodypart do I have to focus on in order to marry a girl like this"

Fucking lower your expectations.

This is pretty much what my last beta BF told me when i broke up with him, Jason is that you?

No, but it looks like your ex had a more realistic view on life than you do.

Jordan??

Lurk moar, don't samefag

JEERRRY, JEERRRY, JERRY!!!

We'll be an actual female for starters. Traps don't count

is your beta ex?

lmao fucking brutal, preach bro

Not the same dude, I was just indicating that this should be a Jerry Springer episode.

OP unless you post pics (don't have to be nude) we can't give you honest advice. You could be a landwhale or a cheerleader with low self esteem...

Emily?

Chad?

Stacey?

Digits have spoken, its the only way OP. Godspeed.

What more proof could you want?

wew lad

holy crap that guy is ugly af. Go find a man that loves you, lol.
now to the actual point, just don't be fat.

listen up OP there are two foolproof ways to achieve this
>post tits
>GTFO

Veeky Forumsdudes like that fuel their gains with HIGH TEST. Add a pint of ice cream to your daily meal plan.

Bane?

don't be fat, don't have an ugly face or teeth. Smile and be confident. Be very confident but humble.