So I use this exchange and literally just get free money every Sunday?

So I use this exchange and literally just get free money every Sunday?

Yepp, just like people did with POSW

Yup

How much do you get?

50% of total trade fes split according to your Coss amount.

>holding 140K
early retirement general? Every sunday is like christmas

how much is that circa every week?

Yep, coss is a moonshot in waiting

>tfw u invest ur dividends back into coss, leading to exponential growth and infinite money

smart

you get 50% of the exchange/merchant fees paid as dividends, allocated out based on the % of COSS you hold compared to the circulating supply.

Since alts have been dumped on, and COSS.IO is a new exchange, the volume has been fairly abysmal though so far. It has tremendous potential ROI though (10-50x+) but will have to wait for the exchange to improve and attract more interest. They're adding lots of new trading pairs though, and have developers working on UI updates.

ok cool

but what is it like now? how much did you get?

or how much did the guy with 140k get this week?

how much per token?

Moon mission will start at end of November.

0.2 % of exchange volume + .4 of transactions
will be distruibed to token holder

220k vol lul

ya its low as hell, but not as bad as it seems if you're comparing investment to dividend returns

like Kuckoin gets ~10-20x more volume but the token costs 10x more

COSS is the way to go if you're looking to gamble on a potential huge ROI, seriously 50-100x is possible, 10-20x is more likely

>how much did the guy with 140k get this week?
Fucking nothing lmao. The problem with this staking shit is it literally ties up your assets to a single thing. Which you need to do in order to get anywhere decent return for stealing.

Some math:

>Coss gives out something like 0.001x at most to hodlers
>Great daily volume for an exchange right now is 100m

So if you hodl 100k you would get 100m x 0.001 x (100k/100m) = $100 daily. Which is only 36k yearly.

This assumes crypto still going strong obviously in which case if you'd just diversified to a couple shitcoin which went 20x you'd be doing way better.

Steaking is for dummies.

-Timeline for UI tomorrow
-Release for new UI end of November
-Out of beta till end of this year
-They add to big ICO´s exclusive to COSS right after ICO (HydroMiner and Gatcoin)

If you don't buy now you are a retard.

7000 bucks for 36k a year?

I would sign up for that if i wasn't al in on link

not even including that 36k a year would make the 7000 token value more like 700000

This fud turned into a shill with that calculation.

COSS token is never worth anything, the ROI at the current price requires 50 years. Yes 50 YEARS.

if 100k coss gets 36k per year in fee split returns, that 100k coss would be worth something like $300,000, but probably even more.

So your hypothetical $7,500 buy today has gone up 40x, plus whatever value you got out of the fee split in the meantime.

Are you a fucking brainlet? Stay poor.

now all we need is that VOLUUUUUME!
hope this new UI entices some shitheads to finally come onboard lol it'll be nice trading with no bots

just checked, 29 bitcoin volume haha

ok can't speak for the future but right now you get pennies for that staking

I already own 20k. It's a long term hold for me. If I'm wrong then I'm out a couple grand. If I'm right I pay my house off. I like my odds.

Nobody is buying COSS (or any other coin) for the value that it has right now.

We're all looking for a ticket out of wageslavery and I think COSS could be it.

36k/7k is only 5x. That's best case scenario and even that is incredibly low for a good alt

So assuming best case scenario and it looks like that what then? Do you keep staking for 36k or do you reinvest in something better realizing steaking is a meme.
Also 36k upon 300k is fucking nothing, user.

Again, if you treat it like any other alt, ok. But if you're falling for the steaking meme you're a dumbo.

>trading with no bots
Aaaaahahahahahah. U dumb.

if you told any wagecucker right now that if he pays 7500$ and in a year he gets 36000 for not doing anything I think none would say no

but I think it will take some time to get to that volume though, by then I hope i don't need this pennymoney anymore

If it hits that volume them we're talking about a pretty stable asset which will pull in Boomers likely leading to 36k on 600k, because they'll be happy with their 6 percent return.

Until they exit scam like every ponzi Rune Evensen made over the years, for at least ten years now

fudders gonna fud

34k COSSdresser checking in

Anyone know when we get our ico airdrops?