Official Verge (XVG) Thread 3!

Get in.

MOMMY I'M GOING TO THE MOON

priced in

stay poor Veeky Forumstard

I-I wen to bed and set my sell order to 120...

vergins going to dumped on tonight.

What level are you guys expecting to reach on launch of Wraith? Should I set a sell at 190sat just to be safe? Not sure if it is feasible to see it rise past 200.

Take whatever profits you're happy with, but could definitely see it go past ATH

How are you guys determining the roof for this coin? What if it flies past 200 sat?

foldingcoin is getting pumped

I guess it would be hard to double the current marketcap of this coin so easily because of the supply. It may but I would be happy with 200.

>buy the rumor, sell the news

..and the rumor has been around for a looooooong time now

what would be the logic supporting a pump for this coin after this protocol is released ?

fuck logic, acquire lambos

not much movement
price has been stagnating for the past couple of hours.

Is it over?

I don't believe it ended, it's just slowing down. It'll probably start up again in a couple of hours

Been trying to sell at 125 for ages now, what should I sell at fellas??

what is xvg even used for

when wraith is released, drugs, cp, and guns

Same as BTC, Monero, PIVX etc. It's perfect blockchain technology, only do you have the OPTION to be anonymous.

right.
because right now you'd be lucky to have monero as an option to buy drugs, cp, and guns with
it'd be nice to have something else aside from bitcoin for once

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooo boring

Don't forget china and people smuggling.

And those atomic things.

I'm so sideways right now ----------

its a booming market, shit could moon but might as well tank
gomen, human trafficking after all generates billions in revenue yearly

Fuckin moon ! I want to be rich NOW NOW NOW !!

THIS IS IT GUYS

FEEL THE BLASTOFF

Giddy up

THIS LITTLE PONY

This'll crash and burn sometime before the launch, tread very carefully

>shitcoin introduces features which have been a staple in other similar coins for years now
>renames them so that retards believe it's something new and innovative

Wow I didn't think Veeky Forums was this retarded. Hope your coin has fun staying in XMR's shadow for the rest of all time

XMR is totally save rr....right?? Its Un..untracable..there are no vulnerabilities at all r..right?? Oh yeah..fuck there are :)

name one

>inb4 leaking ip-addresses

Name one vulnerability that allows you to trace transactions. If you're going to say anything about the IP addresses, that has nothing to do with transactions and you're a confirmed retard if you believe otherwise. IP address broadcasting just shows who's running the wallet software, and regardless, it'll be fixed when Kovri launches

Check the history of XVG. It was an overhyped PnD shitcoin before without any sensible use-case and a dev that lol'ed around in telegram all day - Wraith wasn't even in the roadmap. An now three months later it all should have changed. Right. Sell after 10-19% at most to be at least somewhat safe.

The cool thing is actually that privacy is optional. You can do 100% transparent professional business.
Or buy all the drugs you want completely anonymous.
Best of both worlds. It could be bigger than monero in a few months.

Lol I sold at a 128 and am waiting to buy back in at 110 hopefully so yea, fuck this coin! Complete garbage!

i wonder how long it'll take before markets adopt xvg

I'm in at 140 lads

Just double topped.

Is it mooning right now

Seriously people, think. This is a concentrated shilling effort. Who do you think creates all those Veeky Forums threads? And the result is supposed to be you making money? When did a fucking countdown ever lead to anything else but a dump? I've lost plenty of money with XVG as a noob due to this shit, don't repeat the same mistake.

But it just double topped and apparently this is good news my good sirs

>double top
>good
brace for batman ears and dump

Or if it does. And if wraith is as good as we think.
Even if it is superior the market might not adopt.
But I am seriously thinking of holding long term. It might hit 0.1$. That would be about moneros market cap. And would make me over 100k.

>Le meme line analysis

Idk, all I see is a big perky tiddy pattern, ez gains incoming.

verge is a shitcoin, i hope all these unpaid shills lose 50% of their money

You fellas can hold the phones cause I just swang traded my way into another 94 xvg

There is a huge sell wall, g-guys...?

making money speculating on coins would be nice, but i'd hope the coins i invest in have some actual purchasing applications as well
although i guess one could conduct business p2p and make a deal without an overarching market system

the market space isn't doing too well atm imo
I hope something new comes around that in the end accepts shitcoins like verge
one can only hope

what the XMR bagholders dont get is that XMR is fucking pain in the ass on Tails. So if its gonna be easier with XVG after Wrath then keep your shit XMR but XVG gonna take over.

Will it moon today

probably

128 sats baby, 200 here we come

will i be able to buy a rolex with 20k?

Bought in at 128....am I to late?

Someone messed up...

>bangladeshi

I have 800k, can I quit my job ( oh wait, I don't have a job)

True, but something like a fast, cheap, and anonymous btc would have a lot of real world applications.
Currency coins have a place. But we don't need 100s of them. Just a single good one would be perfect and easy. But this is a long way to go.

Wraith is shit.
Its transactions are deanonymisable via simple chain analysis.
>Somebody paid someone X on private chain?
>Oh look address A has X less on public chain

not to mention it's not even fungible, good luck trying to sell tainted verge on exchanges

delet this

I will never become rich, ty user

maybe they will address this at launch

maybe the devs and whales will dump on launch because they know it will be shit after all

probably

:(
i was gonna buy a lot of verge but now im scared

from lowest to highest verge only did about 200x increase, even that isn't fantastic. find a coin that has true fundamental value, even if it's just the team that actually know what they're doing, and you won't have to hope for pump and dumps.

Can someone explain to me why I would need tor to be built-in when I'm already using tor to browse what I buy?