Bad feels today

Bad feels today

>I farted while testing my 1rm on squats bros.
>some qt3.14 that is a gym regular who I had considered asking out was on the leg press next to me
>no doubt she heard it and she definitely smelled it
>mfw I realize I can't ask her out now

pls post in my thread bros

General feels thread?

>enough discipline to run a half marathon and stop eating meat
>not enough discipline to stop drinking and go to bed on time

Fucking kill me lads. I'm always tired. I'm starting grad school in the fall and I'm going to fucking fail

As an aside, I strongly prefer wojak to pepe, and I'm glad pepe got famous instead, so that wojak still feels personal

I always fart on second date, it's a great ice breaker.

Sure, general feels

While I did ruin my chances for a qt gf today my squat max went up so... yay?

>implying you could have asked her out anyway

You fucked up, user. Even before the fart, you were already in either the creepzone or the friendzone, depending on how big of an autist you were around her

I like you man

More than likely she wants the D even more now

You've gotten a little closer to each other with every awkward moment

no, her pearl clutching socialization will tell her to be offended, but her animalistic nature will make her drawn to your smelly dominance

I agree

I was probably in the "no" zone, since she didn't know who I was and never paid me any attention

u may be onto something.....

>has been on a date

normie get out

Jokes on you I think it is, not sure about a date though.
When I was younger I met a Chad and we started to hang out when he was playing bitch volley and he farted. Me and another friend were sitting a little further and I started laughing, he played it cool made a joke about it and we started to hang out.

That might work on guys, but it grosses out girls. Obviously

It does not. If it does, you're gross and ugly all in all. Farts are not the problem.

I might be a little ugly but I'm not gross. Today it just slipped out

You won't be slipping in or out any woman soon since you're such a fucking autist who can't use fart as an ice breaker.

I've never slipped in and out and I'm probably not going to anytime soon so don't rub it in

a braphog would have been more sympathetic fyi

You've made that abundantly clear in this thread.

I hate you guys

It can be overcome, fitbro.

Read some PUA literature, learn to not give a fuck about bitches feelz. Learn how to be Chad and you'll be fucking a different bitch every night

Didn't really believe in gains goblins but holy fuck my mom is one.

Started going to the gym ~3 months ago so now I'm seeing newbie gains. We're a family of skinny people so even before I started lifting I noticed my mom getting fatter. I tried to get her to walk more but she wouldn't budge. Instead, she'd occasionally throw snide remarks every time I got back from working out.

Now I'm in the position where she constantly 'loses' my car keys (she doesn't even drive) so I have to use the spare to go to the gym. She throws shit about not having money to buy groceries for the right macros but has no problem blowing 15 bucks on some shitty Costco tray of salsa she lets rot or like 10 bars of chocolate that she doesn't eat so they stay in the fridge.

Recently she started throwing chores at me during the time of day she knows I go to the gym, so I finally snapped and told her to fuck off. Cue the victim complex bullshit and guilt trips. I flat out told her that kind of shit won't work on me so now we're barely talking.

I never hear of this concept but I feel it. Pls enlighten me

fuck it, lets keep the feels going

>be Veeky Forums
>think I'm good looking, have nice physique
>at uni party
>playing spin the bottle
>girls agree to special rule that if it lands on me they just have to give me a high five

What's the point of getting aesthetic if you're ugly like me?

Fuck man, if that's true that's depressing

>PUA
uh

I guess I had ok self esteem in high school but now I'm in my 20s have have absolutely zero confidence or self esteem and this happened freshman year of college

pick up artist

Jesus Christ

You know you wouldn't have asked her out anyway. Don't kid yourself.

Well I mean you're lucky in that you're in the real world now. Go out and meet some new people, who gives a fuck what they think. They'll either like you or you'll try somebody else the next day

dammit you didnt have to say it

You probably never even talked to her have you? If you just stare at her all the time while you're at
the gym she probably thinks you're creepy.

I've never talked to her but also I've also never stared. I'm too frightened to look in her direction

ahhahahaha

If you're actually strong you're probably weird not ugly

rule 1 is shut the fuck up. more guys talk their way out of pussy than into it. everything goes through the filter before you say it.

rule 2 is only say shit that contributes to the positive flow of conversation. if it's a joke a question or a story, it's simple and sets up short simple agreeable responses. (I like your outfit, tell me about your school, how did you like that?)

rule 3 is ask 3 questions to 1 statement as a general guideline. I used to try to impress girls by letting off hints I was good at sports or well employed. that's a mistake. if she asks you about work have 2 sentences ready that simply convey it's easy and lucrative and rewarding, even if you hate it. don't become obvious, and ask questions that are gonna take a couple sentences to answer. then ask her about her work. she doesn't actually care, she's just waiting for her turn to talk again.

Think of a friend you like, you probably feel comfortable talking about yourself to them. that's what you're aiming for, it's the essence of liking somebody.

There's some truth to the neg shit that game heads are always preaching, definitely you want to tease girls as long as you don't upset them for real. I'd rather just be a competent socializer, function decently in a few good groups, and eventually figure out where I stand and who likes me.

Fucking brutal

>Doing OHP
>Let out silent protein fart accidently
>Two girls leave about 30 sec later
>Never felt more awkward at the gym

ik

>actual good advice on Veeky Forums

normie get out

are you retarded? theres nothing more alpha than asking a girl out after farting in her fucking face

bahahahaha, let me guess, you stayed and played anyway.

Pls be fake

yes......... i got 2 high fives. That means I got to touch two girls. Two. Girls

>rules and guidelines to getting laid
god damn no wonder i left this place for so long.
I actually fell for these stupid posts and kind of let my creative/extroverted personality seep away.

If you are a turbo-autist this advice may actually work, if you're a normal human bean just be urself but less desperate

your mom sounds jewish