Have i made it?

Have i made it?

I just went to amusement park with my fwb,cos it was first proper summer day in Finland.
Suited up t-back gasp tanktop and casual pants and nikes.

As we arrive,i get constant stares from mainly men and teens, but i catch alot of mires from girls too,lookin straight to my eyes. And i mean, Constantly.

Even after we left, my friend told me how people kept looking at me all day long, as we walked around and waited in line.

Friend admitted to be priviliged to be out with me and even thinks shes way out of my league, when it comes to fwb standards.

I'm ottermode and dont even consider myself 7/10, but i do see mire when i catch one.

Are we so obsessed with body and results, that we dont even realize when we have "made it" ?

>Are we so obsessed with body and results, that we dont even realize when we have "made it" ?

yes almost in every case

i wanna look like those manly men in pic

finns are so autistic

Yeah i suppose we are

It sure feels that way for me... i was hanging out with some other computer science / computer security guys the other day, and this ridiculously hot info science chick was sitting with us.

So hot I just automatically decided she was out of my league, because I'm used to being fat/ugly guy.

We were all shooting the shit, and she starts acting super weird, and avoiding eye contact with me.

She says "I'm painfully introverted" as an excuse for herself. One of my friends just told me she was into me... fucking shocker.

It's probably going to take me a while to stop feeling like an ugly piece of shit.

But hey, I guess I made it.

post pic of body pls

>info science
>hot
what country?

post pic faggot we'll tell if they were mires or if you're just delusional

U.S. In a major tech town.

I'm not comfortable with assholes like you jacking off to my pics over the internet.

>Are we so obsessed with body and results, that we dont even realize when we have "made it"

that's the entire point

Heres a fresh pic minutes ago

so you're just a dyel cunt then

Mirin

>lifting for this

Not rly "lifting" for this. Going to gym comes on side of boxing,my dear friend.
Thanks man

>twig bitch neck

Ahh ofc,yes.

Thanks for fluffing that dick before the photo, really nice attention to detail.

Not rly fluffed,im a shower with 6inch flaccid.

mirin you definitely made it user

>playing with your dick before a photo to make it appear bigger
>"I'm not comfortable with assholes like you jacking off to my pics over the internet."
fucking faggot

well in that case you might be mentally handicapped for buying 10 sizes too small underwear

or you know you're just a lying microdick

bet your dick isn't even working after all those roids, i hope it was worth it

>tfw you are from finland but you aren't tom

>Are we so obsessed with body and results, that we dont even realize when we have "made it" ?

Im asking this question every day mate and i dont know what to think

Wow,glad to see it got that negative attention.
Insecurity i guess,but its ok.
Thanks man
>se tunne

>Insecurity i guess,but its ok.
says a guy who pumped his dick before uploading an anonymous picture on Veeky Forums. The fact that you try to play it off as if you didn't despite the fact that your boxers make it painfully clear you're not that hung is just sad. Not like flaccid size matters anyway; nobody would've given a single shit if you didn't touch it. But you did because you're a sad cunt and it's obvious

Whatever retard,i didnt "play with it" and my dick is what it is.

It's not insecurity, I'm trying to save you from your dumb self. Steroids aren't worth it.

How long you been lifting for?

It does boggle the ol noggin. Most guys censor their junk of they want to keep the fags away.

I honestly don't care if you played with your dick before uploading that. Just mirin that perfect lifeguard bod.

post more underwear pics sxy

And btw,you're mixing OP with someone else now dummy.

>sxy

confirmed gayboy

Nice bod bra, keep it up. you def already made it. these little faggots just hating. they dont have shit compared to you.

Thanks bro,appreciate honest feedback

Takes one to know one, show me your asshole so I can fuck it

How long have you been lifting? Height? Natty?

Thank you for fluffing your junk because the people crying about it is hilarious

Can anyone tell me what an FWB is for? Are you both so vain that you think that you should keep yourselves for someone better but you are good enough for a fuck? Are you so afraid of rejection/ emotiona pain that you validate your own vulnerability by saying " oh they never really meant anything to me, just an fwb". Seriously, if you are already spending time with her outside of sex then how is she not your gf? Why not? Obviously she's fun to be around and you could fuck club sloots with a body like that if it was about sex.

>Ottermode and 7/10
Either people weren't miring you, or Finland is full of ugly dyels

You made it. Ignore the jelly dicklets ITT.

They both just wanna fuck all day.

Well,for someone sex isn't that big of a deal.
I see sex being a fun and enjoyable spend of time, why not have a good friend who can give you sexual pleasure,without needing to worry about limits that relationship gives you.

Its just a matter of taste,someone can manage a healthy FWB and someone dislikes em and dont see the point of it.
Thanks,i surely will.
Guess its the latter,atleast its the answer youre hoping for.
3.5years alongside hobbies.
178cm / 5'10 and yes natty

damn bro you've def made it
good job user

Something tells me the main, though hidden, theme of this pic is homosexuality

> that sharp chin with that body
Mirin

it is extremely subtle thanks for pointing it out user

You can be physically attracted to someone, but not really be attracted to their personality enough to have a LTR with them. Some people also aren't looking for anything serious and just want to have fun.

I bet you kiss girls faggot

>tee lanka jotta voit vaatimatonkerskailla keskinkertaisilla gainsseillasi
myötistä

Takasin ylilautaan siitä roskaläjä

>first proper summer day in Finland.
>16th of July

And I thought we had it bad in Ireland. You poor fucking bastards. No wonder you top us in alcohol consumption.

ota ihan rauhassa kyllä sieltä vielä ainakin muutama "ignore haters dude great bod mirin" viesti tulee ja saat vähän egoa pönkitettyä, kaikki tarvitsee sen itsetunnonkohotuksen jostain

Kiitos,kyllä teidät tunnetaan jo

YOU MADE IT

the rest of the people calling you mongoloid are just jelly

but for real:
-you don't have ottermode body type, you have a "athletic" phisyque. Also: athletic > ottermode
- those nipples are way to big and ugly
-you need more abs, not definition, MUSCLE
-only you know if you are in roids it's hard to tell with this pic
-your chin is weird as fuck, grow a beard to hide that shit

the rest is good

Thanks.
Tho im a manboy and cant grow a beard,so thats that.
Nipples are what they are and am natty.

Im not concerned about gaining more mass,since my main focus in on boxing,but thanks for feedback and thoughts.