Be me

>Be me
>/Fat/
>Only attention you get from the gym is fat chicks
>Fat chicks trying to talk to you while you workout

If you get fit, that stops happening to you. Be warned though, you have to approach attractive women, they're the exact opposite of desperate for male attention, unlike fatties.

I'm slightly /fat/fit/ (builtfat) manlet and I only get attention from lanky girls.
Fat girls don't really like me.

I don't know why lanky girls like me.

because standing next to manlets makes them look even taller

How do I tell them to leave me alone?

>pic related

Keep getting more fit until the fit girls start to question why the fat girls think they're hot enough to talk to you. Then they'll get pissy with the fat girls and come talk to you. That's when you know you've made it.

Send them my way

pump and dump a couple and the rest will not hit on you... publicly, in private they will lust after you and wonder why u fucked some other fat ugly bitch but not her.

fat chicks is all you deserve op

>getting attention at all

are you like tall or handsome

Inject some tren and ride those donkeys bro.

I'm fit and no girls try talking to me.

F A C E.

Basically this. Female attention is female attention. Build a harem of 3/10's fat chicks and become a god to them to build up your confidence. Then once you become Veeky Forums, start to see the Veeky Forums chicks flock to you.

At my uni gym, if you're talking to any girl, all the girls take notice. You gotta use them as a force multiplier.

>Yea I've talked about this shit before, they wont leave me alone in the gym
>It's not everyday btw, that would be bullshit. Just happens time from time....

>Be me
>/Fat/
>I do workout though
>Working on my bench or squat day
>Taking a break, drinking a /sip/
>Fat chick comes over, I have head phones in she asks if I can unrack for her
>Some guy left like 300+ on some chest/shoulder machine which is plate loaded
>Unrack for her, other chicks notice
>They ask to unrack the leg press, since there was 100lb plates loaded on it
>This gym uses/has 100lb plates
>They feel comfortable talking to me cuz I'm fat?

Also, yea I'm tall, handsome, white blue eyes, beard and not the most friendliest guy but ppl still come up.........

Yea, I'm not ugly, and not your typical white boy

It might be my accent as well..

Assuming you are a social retard, use them for bantz practice.

>upset that girls in your league are going after you
Trim up, fatty, and you can interact with more attractive women.

you probably look the least intimidating so they come up to you instead of some black guy or some chad. thats not necessarily a bad thing but to think that they are all hitting on you is kinda delusional if you ask me. I also had girls asking me to unrack stuff for them or help them change stuff on the cable cross because they are not tall enough but I doubt they were hitting on me they just needed help and I was around and dont look too intimidating so yeah...

>they are all hitting on you

I don't think I mentioned anyone hitting on me, its just attention it has nothing to do with someone hitting on you

>implying my goal in life isn't to manlet'd an amazonian princess and put her tall genes in my bloodline

oh then I interpreted it wrong then, sry english isnt my first language.

Neither is mine

Feel free to check out some other threads, Veeky Forums has a lot to offer

Welcome to the board

>>Only attention you get from the gym is fat chicks
kek, I don't get attention from /any/ chick that I'm aware of.

The joys of being uglyfaced.