Any of you eat cum? does it help your gains at all?

any of you eat cum? does it help your gains at all?

What the fuck, man

Yes. Ever since I started sucking off my roommate once a day, my gains have increased tremendously and I've gone from 'fit' to 'big' without putting on fat.

But everyone calls me a faggot despite these gains. I think being muscular makes people think you're gay. Be careful with how much cum you guzzle.

people always say it's protein so i thought i'd ask if anyone actually tried

The second I posted I started thinking about it and I guess it kind of makes sense. you do you user, you do you. tell me how it goes, no homo though

pretty much every time i jerk off i eat it. doesn't taste too bad desu but the macros aren't really enough to warrant it for gains, least i don't think they are.

>huh, I havent been on Veeky Forums for a while
>I should check whats going on

And this was the first post I see. fucking great. never change Veeky Forums

Yes I do it, but for a different reason. I eat my cum to recycle all of the potential babies I have made, so the day I meet my boyfriend-free-girl we can have all of those babies together.

True savior of the white race.

There's nothing magic about the protein in cum and there's no test or other hormones that help promote muscle growth in cum. If this was the case, roasties would all be swole af. If you like eating it, that's a whole different story. There's a whole cookbook dedicated to cooking with semen.

I always lose the desire when I orgasm. Sometimes I edge some out and eat it though.

thats why you gotta lean back and bust on your own face, force yourself to take that load
helps your skin too

This thread is nothing.

to be fair, eating insects isnt that weird an idea, so raising your own roaches... I can sort of see that

hormones in semen aromatize into estrogen when you eat it, enjoy your tits

This is a great way to convince a girl to swallow.

I eat my own cum when I jerk off, then wash my hands. Cleaner than using a tissue or something.

>tfw reason for exercising was to get trap aesthetics
thanks for the info nigga

Snapchat? Kik? bbm? Msn? aim? anything?
No homo though

Never change, Veeky Forums

well actually you're not going to get a whole lot from eating, stomach acid destroys a lot of it. However, you can absorb hormones anally, so having someone cum in your ass would be far more effective

Good to toss on your vaginal walls for depression.

Mineral profile is pretty good. It's a salvage operation though. Takes more to make than you get out of eating it- unless you're eating someone else's

Be sure to replenish your zinc reserves after every load.

not yet user, im still too insecure to meet people online
good to know, but unfortunately im super paranoid about catching a poz load to take full advantage of this

I've done that but its uncomfortable and therefore makes the orgasm not as good for me.

i did it once in university, then went out for a smoke and saw a bunch of guys i knew and was super paranoid that i didnt clean up well enough.

I've experimented with that, just for the kink.
Did it two or three times, didn't really taste like anything but I hated the warm sticky feeling on my tongue and face.
The last time I tried I couldn't force myself to keep my mouht open so it all ended up on my face. I never tried again.