Legs

Shoulders

This is the world's #1 ranking routine for banging basic bitches

Also bjj

>Discuss

Push pull legs shoulders?
It's just push pull legs

that's just a brosplit

Lmao Wiz Khalifa weights like 80 lbs, I don't think he can even train at a child's level.

It's PPL bitch. Shoulders are on push day. Also PHUL was dope. Also, Wiz Khalifa posting picture with his shiny new white belt is cringey as fuck

Push (+ quads)
Pull (+hamstrings and calves)

>work every muscle 3 times a week
>upper body every day
>legs everyday without the huge virgin quads

whats ur excuse

>work every muscle 3 times a week
literally what the fuck is the point there's not nearly enough rest

Push pull legs is the newest meme.

All the rage on all the fitness forums

Chest Tris/ back bis/ legs / shoulders have created Mr Olympia's as well as iron Man.

Single handedly the best fucking split
you have options you cuck, 4 sets of 5, or 3 sets of 10 or w.e. trendy shit your following

you only need rest if ur goal is strength, for hypertrophy the more the better sorry.

Why devote a whole workout sesh to shoulders? What a waste of time lol

Waste of time is called a rest day you cuck

Most people do rotator cuff/abs/random shit with shoulder day.

Best part with the bro split, gym session last less then an hour

Why not, instead, spend your rest day

by resting

Bro splits work as long as you use a workout log.

Keep improving your stats and the gains will come.

Also, you can't miss a fucking day, or else youll be resting for too long. 4 days between chest day is fine, 8 days? Not so much

because he's retarded

Because I don't want a weird looking body like yours.

Also, I'm a human and I don't do rest days you slobby out of shape cuck. Fitness is a lifestyle not a hobby you do in the gym

How TF is it shiney if he has a stripe

That's Rigan Machado. He has a program specifically for special snowflake celebrities.

I don't even lift bro, I just got here, I'm going to start lifting tomorrow. I'm just saying, if 25% of your sessions are unnecessary, then it seems like you're throwing away lots of time.

>I don't do rest days

Idiot.

Isn't Keane Reeves a purple belt under mechado

fuck yourself you faggot

My upper back and shoulders get the girls to the yard

I do
Chest
Arms
Back
Shoulders
Legs

Leg day is usually about an hour. Shoulder day is usually about 30 minutes.

He would be wasting like 15% of his time.

But the added volume must do something

Also, overtraining is a fucking meme.

If your over training then your probably already looking good. Take a week off then do it all again for months

Maybe, I know Ashton Kushner was a purple belt under him last time I checked, probably a higher rank by now. He's supposed to be really good; used to wrestle.

My coach sees Rigan usually once a year when he goes out to Californgay and they usually both teach seminars at the same event.

My coaches former training partner was the director for John Wick 2. He has his own gym that focuses on martial arts for movie stunts.

This dude gets it

The trick is to not go around missing days left and right.

Also, keep a log. Always progress too many exercises and time to remember all weights and reps

That's not a stripe. It's the default designs of a belt lol

I know, and he has a stripe. Zoom into the pic

Fuck this pussy with his one stripe. I mean, I only have one stripe too, but it's on a fucking purple belt.

get on my level, faggots.

Why are you guys angry against the nigger? Good on him for picking a sport, he has to start somewhere, what the fuck

Lmao, purple belts are all cucks of the gym

Shut up bitch boi. I can tell you don't know shit about fitness or martial arts because your ether an edgey little boy or a racist skeleton. Shove your opinions up your dick.