Gyno

>tfw gyno
>tfw everyone goes swimming
>except me

Every year

I can't take it anymore Veeky Forums I just want to cut off this shit out of my life forever

It just feels so wrong as male

>tfw fat as fuck but no gyno

just become a trap and wear a bikini

How much do you weigh?

Read my last sentence again

know that feeling, getting referred to a plastic surgeon, very slim chance ill get free surgery in the nhs but worth a chance

stop sabotaging yourself get the surgery. I did and I feel much better now

Do you have scars left?

not him but would you rather have some little scars or a pair of literal bitch tits

Will gyno go away after puberty?
I'm 19 and still kinda twinky so im hoping things will look better when I'm older, but my father got the surgery so I'm more than likely going to need it too

>tfw getting fit to become a trap
>tfw bitch tits are going away
I might just pop some spiro or bica for a few months to get gyno

Nah man, i dont really mind them

just wanted to ask

5'5 240

same senpai

this shit is really taking a toll on me. what are the usual causes of it? i feel like ive had mild gyno since puberty. also my nipples are whiteish on top and if i squeeze them really hard some pus like (but white) substance comes out

is it worth to book an appointment with an endo
im pretty poor

Ye pic related. Sorry for shitty angle but whatever

Heard it has something to do with your eating behaviour and with your hormones

Tell your doc youre suffering from it and it fucks up your mind and maybe your health insurance will take all costs of it

I live in europe btw, dont know how your system works in the US

I really dont see anything here.

Nothing to do with eating behavior, sadly. 99% hormonal. It can also be caused by certain extremely strong drug treatments. Apparently 5% of men have some sort of gyno, so you're not alone by any means.

Reconsider your life

cant see much desu

>tfw swimming is the only place I can feel comfortable with my shirt off because the water makes my nipples hard and the gyno becomes less visible

salami nipples aren't gyno you fucking retard, get over your insecurity because literally no one will give a fuck

sorry about that pic related

lmao this is after the surgery retard

im from europe too, im just really broke atm and its too embarassing to ask my parents to help pay for my bitch tits treatment or whatever. but i guess its worth saving up to change something that its affecting me so much

could it be lack of test or too much estrogen? desu i always felt like a little bitch and it has always been hard to put on muscle mass, but i never really thought it could be an hormonal problem

>Caring about other peoples opinions
Top meme you got there buddy. Last summer after I broke my arm and practically lost all my gains I went flabby as fuck and with a full set of chimpanzee body hair to the beach without giving single fucks.

Cost me €2700 in total including a bullshit radiography scan to try and get it covered by (((insurance))). Probably about €1800 if I'd had done it efficiently.
If it's not insured, it's worth shopping around in different clinics or even different memberstates. Whatever you do, just make just you get a doctor who has a solid record of doing this particular surgery

I know I'm a little messy bro's. I've just biked for two hours and I can hardy stay awake. Last post, so to close I'd strongly suggest you just fucking get the surgery.

slepe tite niggas

Motherfuck I meant this post

I know that feel. I have pigeon chest. When I was in high school pe classes were a nightmare. But trust me, user, it honestly, really, unironically doesn't matter if people laugh or make you feel insecure. It really doesn't. You can grow to understand it over the years or you can try not to give a shit about it now.

Also, visit a doctor.