Weight loss progress thread

6' 3" 230 -> 170 lbs

Where should I go from here? Lift and eat at maintenance?

You should have been lifting day one.
Nice job anyways dude. I'd do a bulk/cut cycle from 170-200 forever.

Bulk up to 200.
Cut down to 170.
Repeat till dead. Bulk higher if you want to be yuge.

Yeah I know I kinda fucked up, I did 5x5 intermittently during the cut tho, but stalled very quickly (was eating 1500 kcal/day).

Thanks for the advice, but isn't a 30 lbs bulk a bit extreme?

I'm proud of you user, you saved yourself before you got to 'skin removal surgery' mode.

thanks user, it means a lot

awesome work man. that is my goal rn, im in the process of escaping skinnyfat mode. how long did it take you

Might as well post mine, 240-190 5'10" how'd I do?

Did you lift through it? Or did you cut then bulk?

231 lbs 5'10 btw

Lift through it, if you're a beginner you'll still make gains

phenomenal broski

Trying to make it

bulk

6'0 275 -> 182lbs, what do now? i really want to bulk now. I'm so fucking weak now

I'm trying to find my maintenance calories right now. I fucked up my metabolism pretty hard dropping the weight initially. Seems to be around 2200 for maintenance now. Jumping it to 2300 this week and will probably go for 2400 next week.

Feels bad to go back to putting the weight on, but it is a necessary evil.

Went from 6'3 305lbs to 160lbs in 8 months, now I look like this...

How do go I from HERE

To HERE

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN INVADED BY THE CREEPY ALIEN OF GAINZ ABDUCTION

POST "PHAZZERS SET TO KILL GO AWAY YOU ALIEN NOW" OR NEVER MAKE A SINGLE GAIN EVER AGAIN.

>isn't a 30lbs bulk a bit extreme?
Yes, don't listen to that fucking retard.

time to bulk, skelly. Congrats+

Doesn't seem possible. You just have shit genetics, you'll need to just bulk.

Nice! How long did that take?

PHAZZERS SET TO KILL GO AWAY YOU ALIEN NOW

i thought lanklets was a meme but damn

How come it's impossible? What about my body makes it so?

Of course its fucking possible. 1 year of training and good nutrition and you're there easily. Your genetics are fine, you just starved all your muscles away.

EAT AND LIFT

>PHAZZERS SET TO KILL GO AWAY YOU ALIEN NOW

>How

don't listen to these faggots, you have a great frame and you will look killer if you clean bulk for a few months. Eat a shitload of protein and start lifting.

>dem facial gains, dat body
You made it. Timeline?

Fat
?????
Steroids

Clean bulk, and lift, got it.
Also I like playing basketball alot, and I don't want to cut it off entirely.. should I reduce cardio in general so I don't atrophy muscle any further? If so, how much?

>Steroids
>tiny ass delts and traps

Well played, time to lift like a madman

How much should I cut fit?

Damn dude, that really puts things in perspective.

I'm 6'6 at 225, pic related.

Kinda amazing how much difference muscle makes in weight.

>TFW still no abs.

do cardio and eat more to compensate

All the way through your wrists you skinny fuck

6'3" 215 lb here. Should I cut to 190 or lower? Also, OP dont fall into the bulking/cutting meme. Just bulk up to 180 or so and gain lean mass. Then maintain

what the fuck don't bulk yet, keep cutting and then eat at 250 above maintenance

cut all that censoring bullshit, you look like a hot twink ;)

How'd you do that in 8 months?

If you're 6'3 then being 200-220 is your optimal weight. Just recomp.

Yeah my original goal was 200 but that is my optimal weight and i am far from that. Figured i could go to 190 and then go on keto until i decide to bulk up to 200

Amazing job losing all that fat.

Now its time to begin building muscle

Why though? You're just increasing the effort you'd have to put in by losing 10 extra pounds that you'd have to gain back anyway.

Yeah but that is assuming I am going to reach my natty optimal potential. That is years away. At 200 I will see how I am looking, but I will still most likely have the gut. I just want a flat stomach desu

you are telling shit.
i am 6.0 and 230 lbs. a bit of stomach.
but your 230 photo is just a fatass with bitch tits.
not possible with the height/ weight ratio you are describing.

Bruv was thinking the same shit. OPs pic looks bs. He would still be fat after 60 pounds. Maybe he started at like 260?

Not at all, I'm 6'3 and 200 with a flat stomach after a year of lifting. Probably could have been done sooner if I didn't need to take a few months off due to a surgery (unrelated to lifting).

I was also trying to gain weight, but if I'd had the weight to begin with, gaining the muscle would have gone more smoothly.

Post pic. I'm 6'1 190lbs with a "bit of stomach" so you must be underselling your fat ass

Ok. Part of me is also just wanting to finally be at a normal bmi but ik i will still be skinnyfat. I will see where i am at around 200. If it is looking good then i will go on maintenance

I guarantee you'll be skinnyfat when you get to 200. That's not my point.

What I'm trying to tell you is that the effort to lose the ten pounds to get to a flat stomach quicker will ultimately be like shooting yourself in the foot when you try to get to 200 again. It's much easier to recomp than lose and regain.

Ok. So cut to 200 and then go on keto at maintenance?

Get to 200, up your protein intake to around 250g, and maintain. Whether through keto or any other diet doesn't matter, as long as you hit your protein intake and stay around your TDEE (+/- 100 Cal).

As long as you have moderate dedication to lifting, you'll still lose fat, and gain muscle simultaneously. Sure, it'll take time, but overall it'll take less time than dropping to 190 then going back up.

From fat to Dyel

goodjob?

I saw this on reddit

water fasting

Lots of fasting, running, basketball, etc. Didn't consume much water at all desu. Not the best thing to do for long term health, but I was desperate

My body looks like that except I'm 5'9 I weighed 180lbs and I cut to 135lbs. I had gyno, but getting to such a low weight just took it away. Now I'm gonna clean bulk to 143-145lbs. Also man great job 305lbs to 160lbs that's insane, but still you'll look good when you get that muscle coming in.

OP here, I was 105kg at my biggest, 231 lbs. My bone structure is pretty slim, and I have literally 0 muscle.
I went down to 163 lbs, but I've lean bulked up to 170.

How hard was the fasting and how long did you do it? Im sittin at 266 aka fat user. Started at 310 but ive been hitting the gym for several months and ive lost around 40ish pounds.

"PHAZZERS SET TO KILL GO AWAY YOU ALIEN NOW"

"PHAZZERS SET TO KILL GO AWAY YOU ALIEN NOW"

Currently stalling a bit on the weight loss, on deployment for my job and i'm being fed really good food. Once I get home i'll go back to my routine of eating the bare minimum (1500-1800kcal) and lifting.

he is right, were 60 lbs heavier, now I am dead inside, good job, in few years u'll look like chad if u have the face for it

need a be4 pics or You are baiting us

Why would you ever need to eat 250g protons.

>all these 6'3+ guys in this thread
I'm also 6'3 but this is concerning, everyone else is supposed to be shorter than me

Damn good job, I wish you luck! Got any pics btw?

The fasting was hell at first, but once you get accustomed to bland foods it's a cinch. Again I wouldnt recommend eating as little and exercising as much as I did, so I dont be shilling a meal plan srry.

Uh here's a pic from around this time last year (me on the right).

pretty much this, recomp is best

5'11
260 > 190
4 months

He's around 200lb, so 1.25g protein/lb works out to 250g.

Who cares if they're really 6'3 or even 5'3? E-statting doesn't affect anyone else.

Cut me a piece of that delicious boy booty

You give me hope, brother

1g/lb means lb of LEAN body mass user. you're not supposed to eat protein for the fat you retard.

how did you lose it and how long did it take you? congrats btw

Yeah, and do you want to explain all that to someone who doesn't even know his BF% or would you rather overestimate and be done with it?

Daaaaaamn bro good job.
I'd say lift and eat clean slightly above maintenance

Not same height but defo my goal body, no homo

Good job user

nothin guys? i'm guessing bulking is okay at this point?

How'd you manage that?

3 months of trying not to be a fatass. I want to start gaining but think il give it a few weeks til my abs pop

500 calorie deficit, hour of jogging every day

What a weirdly shaped bathroom.

Congrats anyway mah dood. Great transformation.