CBT

Anyone else have pectus excavatum (sunken chest)? Any routines to help fix it, other than obvious chest exercises?

Also current body thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yzYzWYtkvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious chest exercises. Like you want to fix chest, do chest. Just bench till you get to 225 for reps. You'll be good.

Thanks for the advice :)

How do I fix my chest? My bench has always sucked cock compared to my other lifts. I hit it twice a week. I'm focusing on my lower chest because I feel like that's the weakest part. What's other good chest exercises for lower chest besides decline bench?

OP here,That's me in the OP pic. Are you asking me that question? You look like you have more experience than i do.

I guess go with advice.

Fix your form.

Problem solved

Skelly here, just getting started but have been lank my whole life. Is this pectus?

>Just bench till you get to 225 for reps
I read some garbage like this several years ago. Finally hit 225 for reps. Still had a shitty looking chest.

I don't know, but your ribcage looks oddly flattened

225 bench for reps is fucking pathetic and you should feel bad if that took you more than one year

Form over function.

Shoulders pinned back, slight arch in back, hips firmly on bench, feet flat on floor, upper arms drop no lower than parallel with floor.

So many people drop the bar past parallel thinking they "have to bump their chest". It transfers all the weight to the shoulders and arms and destroys any chest development once you go past parallel.

try working with the cable machines.

tfw ur left nipple hogs all the hair

One month gym, seeing first progress on my body, doing some beginning strength excercises to gain some mass

5'10" 172lbs
Lost over 30lbs in the last 16 months. I run a 6 day per week brosplit routine that was introduced to me by my gym buddy who first got me into lifting, adding different exercises and changing each day up as I feel like.
What are your guesses for my bf%? keep in mind this lighting is super flattering.

A good exercise is definitely doing dumbell pullovers with a lowered core. There's also an athlean x vid where the fucker actually gives good advice for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yzYzWYtkvI

I have no solutions but just as an aside...the singer of my favorite band (the story so far) also has this.

>all these skinnyfat DYELs

I hate summer

Is this big lenny?

Leaving to the marine corp in about 2 weeks. Will I lose all my gains and be a weak piece of shit when I get out? thanks in advance

Have to start somewhere.

you will get leaner probably but your endurance will be super human :)

thank you sir, and by the way that picture is fucking amazing

You're small as fuck haha you won't lose anything.

>If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
Uppercut your parents for not teaching you that, tough guy.

i used to eat bowls of cereal out of mine. Nothing 3 years of regular benching/flyes won't fix.

agreed

Looking like a CHAD my man, good job.

thanks dude

Height: 5'11
Weight:207
Lowbar: 505x3
High bar: 405x12
Bench paused: 375
Deadlift: 585 @rpe 8.5, saving big PR for my meet in September.

Could I get a bf% estimate, and what my other weak parts are other than my chest. My coach wants me to us in bodybuilding for a few months after the meet, and I'll donate blast then.

Throwing this in, so people just know. I'm sure my size is attainable naturally.

Have hypogonaidisn, so I've been on prescription test c @150mg test c since I were 19. Did one cycle for ten week 400mg test c a week. Didn't do much for me cause I had no control of my sides, and I stupidly injured my back. After the meet I'll run 300mg test c and 450mg NPP.

tfw my bro can do that natty 6'2

No I have pectus excavatum and my body is fucked

I definitely fucked up hard on that one cycle. I used it as an excuse to not watch my diet, and only care about my lift number so I ended up getting injured as fuck.
Dude your body is not fucked. You have decen insertions. Your waist really isn't that eidrnat all. You're just holding into a lot of fat. Especially in your stomach. Cut down then bulk up nice and slow doing. PPL six times a week.

My friend had it even worse. Got a huge chest and could barely tell. Started blasting, and now his chest just looks bigger from it
1x a week 5x5 flat bench press and add weight each week. Other teontikes di 3 8-12 and only focus on stretch and contraction. Dips after, weighted if can. 3-5 sets if 8-20. Chest flies with butterfly machine and do 5 super hard high rep sets. It's what I did and it helped.
Can't tell yet
Keep going buddy. Eat 300-400 cLs below maintenance and lift 5-6 days a week following a program. From there you can do a real cut. Just stick with it. I looked like you when I started. It gets better.
12-13%ish, but not being harsh don't sorry about that until you have some more gains. I got to stuck ok that and it dampered my progress.
Not sure, but lt sick looking core
Mirin proportions. Just needs size

i swear zyzz had a sunken chest i mean this is him as a dyel he has dents all over his chest yet once he got big he had the most aesthetic chest?

6'1 195 lbs

I've been bulking for the past 5 months. My back and knees are fucked from squaring too heavy 2 years ago, so my legs look like shit. Planning on gaining 15 more pounds but I've been getting fat lately.

No clue why these are in landscape mode

Pls help me guises

Routine?

Routine??

kapow¬!

cardio is done fasted every morning. it is either 40 minutes of jump rope, 2 hour walk, sprints, or 6 mile jog. weightlifting is done at night:(after cardio is done)

mon: chest+triceps+abs
tues:legs either sprints weightlifting or calisthetics
wednesday:back+bicep+abs
thursday: legs again depends on what i did tuesday
friday:chest+shoulders+abs
sat:back+biceps
sun: rest

diet is clean protein: sardines in olive oil, tuna in water/olive oil, lean ground turkey, lamb, lean ground beef, skinless chicken legs/thighs/drumsticks, protein powder(nitro tech whey gold usually)
carbs: oatmeal, sweet potatoes, any greens love pumpkin and asparagus spinach tomatos any type of fruit
fats: olive oil, avacados love those a lot, almonds,cashews, pecans, pistachios, brazil nuts, hazelnuts, peanut butter

what think

Your routine is much the same to mine except I'm not to the point of being able to do as much cardio. How did you build up to 40 minutes of jump rope?

What is running?

Lifting for 5 months after gyno surgery, should I start cutting on continue bulk?

*or continue

71kg
182cm

Stop eating animal products right now.

I'll post after my leg day is over, I guess.

Cut asap

Honestly the only weakness you have is your chest You have a very solid physique Once you lean out youll see more weaknesses maybe but be careful DNP

My bad I thought you said DNP What NPP are you running? That'll lean you out

by simply pushing myself incrementally. make sure you definitely stretch after and before to prevent injury. and if you can jump on a soft surface cause skippin rope on concrete fuckin kills your joints.

It makes getting an aesthetic chest very difficult

Cut starting yesterday

It doesn't look too bad from the front though

looking good, jason

R8 or H8

It looks good either way man.

How long lifting?

Stats?

Routine?

6ft 165lbs last time I checked was like 3 weeks ago tho
Calisthenics are god tier for quick aesthetics and face gainz. Also, how does weedlmao effect gains? Real talk, no /pol/ be pls.

Weed kind of fucks with your test, but it makes your metabolism a bit faster (if you don't eat a lot of shit when you're high)

>6'0
>160 lbs
I give up, 100 lbs down and still have tits and lower back fat. Now I'm just scrawny and fat

yeah I'm trying to up my jumprope game too. 40 min is insane. I feel burned one minute in. Can't wait to get to that level though. Being able to cut 400+ cal at will is dope

forgot pic

after workout

Alas, I return! Extremely close to locking out on this one, but I've seen the videos..

And latest actual body-pic, I figure it's relevant to the thread.

were you lifting weights while you lost all that 100 lbs?

if so post your stats so we know if you're just a retard or not. Either way gj on the 100 lbs

Thanks breh.

Lifting about 4 years (first two I had no idea what I was doing)
All my progress is from a shitty bro split I put together, which usually looks something like this. I switch things around or add/take away stuff depending on what muscle groups I'm focusing on.
M: chest/tris/calves
T: cardio
W: back/bis/calves
Th: cardio
F: legs/shoulders/calves
S: more shoulders/calves
S: cardio

Would you say your calves grew? They look juicy. Yes homo.
Mine are like fucking chicken legs I swear

Ottermode as fuck

looking good and balanced user, height/weight/lifts?

From weightlifting, only a little. I've seen more calf gains from 1 month of lacrosse and HIIT than 2 years of heavy calf raises.

ty!

I used to have one, but one time in high school, I was stretching out had both my arms stretched out and back when I suddenly got a cracking sensation and loud popping in my chest. You know when you first crack your knuckles and it kinda hurts? Yeah, this shit hurt. It felt like cracked my sternum, which I guess I did? After a bit it felt normal, and I did it again the next day without thinking of it. It happened again, but not as painful, but just as loud. I still doubled over for about 2 minutes because it still surprised me. This kept happening for about a month and I found that I couldn't crack my sternum anymore, but I didn't have a sunken chest anymore.

Looking good bre. Pretty much my goal mode. If i were you i would just work for strength and perfomance. Maybe even went out and did something like muay thai or some shit.

6' 165lbs 31 y/o. Started at 270lbs; degeneracy airbrushed out.

Should I continue to cut or bulk up a bit?

5'11
165lbs
245 bench
395 squat (at the peak of my leg training though, max rn is probably around 335)
155 OHP
Funnily enough I teach kickboxing classes
Work more chest + forearms then cut

as you can probably tell I didn't lift. I didn't know what I was doing. Now I'm stuck here and don't know where to go.

Bulk and start over the right way?

I work in a warehouse, squatting is like 10% what I do during the day lol
That said, that'll prolly be me tommorow, because I beat my pr in squats

Currently 81kg @ 1m82, My goal is to reach 85 by december and then cut

why are you tripfagging

I had a similar experience in a dance class, where the instructor made us do windshield wipers across the floor. I felt like I pulled something in my upper body and was in pain for a few minutes. Ever since then I've had this weird bony bump on the end of my clavicle.

Why is putting on mass so hard?

EAT. BREAKFAST. YOU SKELLYMAN.

mirin hard lbrah

is this the natty limit? I don't even work out that much, i just do a shitton of pullups through the week, propably a thousand or so and go on bike rides in the mountains.

right now 5'9 175 lbs.
don't really give a shit about looks but wondered if i hit the natty limit

why do so many people on this board have puffy nipples? is it a common thing?

Your lower body is very unproportional to your torso, doesn't look good.

used to be a chubby kid so probably some leftovers
most ppl here got fit because of it i assume

Started a lean bulk with a surplus of 300 calories. Compared my physique to about 3 years ago and was heartbroken at how little I've changed. On the plus side it's given me a lot of motivation to improve. What areas do I need to work on guys?

>is this the natty limit
you're joking, right?

it's not, it's probably because of staying in a fetal position for long periods of time. i would recommend thoracic expansion stuff, use breathing in your exercises, try to expand your ribcage etc...
developing the flexibility of the muscles between the ribs i would recommend for everyone
i know, sounds like pseudoscience bs but doesnt hurt trying

What the fuck is going on with your chest, man? It looks like your entire ribcage was crushed in an accident and replaced with a single steel plate

6'3" 190
bodyweight training

>25
>6'3"
>lost 25 lbs so far sitting at 227lbs at the moment

h-h-hold me fit, am I going to make it? (I lift barefeetd, just was outside, that's why flip flops)

former fatty here

What do I need to improve on boys?
Im starting a keto diet with 16:8 fasting.

All (yous) are welcome

Will I make it?

damn, and your coming out without gyno. You can definitely make it friend.

Reposting/update

6'1'', 160lbs. BJJ, Muai Thai, heavy bag, bodyweight, circuit, Interval dyel workouts. Also, went out for coffee with a qt from hot yoga and it went great. Lost track of time and we ended up just walking around and talking for almost 3 hours. life's good brahs.

Cute, your eyes look a little off though. Are you wall eyed/ lazy eyed?