youtu.be/5TEXF4M4WAc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fish_of_the_Mediterranean_Sea
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8383315
youtube.com/watch?v=5TEXF4M4WAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brown rice

>not being a champion of the white rice

Any is fine as long as you dont eat like a glutton

Brown is slightly healthier. But portion matters far more, so control that and you're fine either way unless you're doing keto, in which case neither.

Brown rice has almost 3 times as much fiber per serving so you'll feel more satieted

ONE CUP OF RICE IS LIKE 600 CALORIES
ONE CUP
ONE CUP OF MY OWN SHIT IS LESS CALORIES
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE ASIANS DOING TO US
THIS IS WHY AMERICA IS A FAT PIG
I ATE A CUP OF RICE TODAY AND MY MACROS ARE ALL FUCKED BECAUSE OF THESE CARBS
THEY ARE THE REAL JEW
I HATE RICE SO MUCH FUCK YOU AMERICA

Wtf kind of calorie counts are you using? A cup of either is less than 300

What is phytic acid? Oh yeah, that shit in brown rice that prevents proper nutrient absorption.

It isn't even a debate. White rice wins. Get your fiber from veggies.

The Jew fears the Samurai.

>measuring rice raw

Go ahead and cook up a fucking cup of rice grain and try eating it in a sitting

I will suck a dick since I'm a grill and love sucking dick, "fgt"

>Brown is slightly healthier
you mean brown have more protein and less calories

white rice is healthy too

here in DR, most people eat rice everyday

>ignoring cooked long grain rice at ~200 cal

this is bait but i prefer imagining you to be a potato-minded skinnyfat cunt

>measuring your rice (((AFTER))) cooking it
>ngmi

youtu.be/5TEXF4M4WAc

Why do Americans use such retarded measurements? What the fuck is a cup?

A cup is how much your mom squirts when I lift her legs over her head and fuck her.

Oats are superior.

>measuring your rice (((AFTER))) cooking it
what did he mean by this?

rice is a luxury.

you could clean up your macros by having meat + vegetables. rice is kind of a garnish that Americans just take way too far.

Brown actually has flavor

Meat* is a garnish that Americans take too far. We evolved by eating on average 5-10% Kcal max from meat. Just Google it, or Google what other primates eat. That said
Neither. Pasta and potatoes
Retard

Brown is only slightly better, white rice tastes. The difference in them is so tiny, I honestly prefer brown rice because white rice is so easy to just inhale a pound of it in one sitting.

What color bean is the best?

>try to look up nutrition facts for common merican foods
>everything is in cups and "servings"
no wonder no one is fit here, it's impossible to know what the fuck you are eating.

Appeal to nature faggot. I can gurantee I look better than you, being on keto

Smartest wo/man in this entire fucking thread

i'm actually vegan. just know that the general population here eats meat.

i usually have beans and vegetables. i learned the hard way that rice does not have much nutritional value unless you're dirt poor and need calories.

Not him but..
I'm starting to think looking like a walking skinless cadaver because your bf is 7% ain't a vary fit thing.

>We evolved by eating on average 5-10% Kcal max from meat
Impossible for Northern Europeans and Northern Asians who were living at the end of the last glacial maximum in frozen conditions, living with large herding game (bovines and deer). The only plants were defrosting grasslands, which would've been eaten by our herds. We would then consume one of the herd. We also lived around water and ate a lot of fish and other seafood.

This is probably also why people who originate from more polar climates are smarter: generations of high-fat nourishment on meat and organs.

This had better be bait.

Most forms of white rice can cause spikes in blood sugar due to their high glycemic index. Brown doesn't and is generally more healthier.

They're almost exactly the same.

Ima skin u if I get more lip

Phytic acid among other things prevents iron absorption in the gut, which is good because (american) rice is laced, like all (american) grain products, with iron, a profusion of which causes rapidly accelerated aging, baldness etc.

So if you have to eat a rice for the rest of your life, you'll be younger longer with brown.

>This is probably also why people who originate from more polar climates are smarter: generations of high-fat nourishment on meat and organs.
>This much broscience and errors
For 99% of human history the smartest civilizations were the mesopotamians, Greeks, Egyptians, Indians and Chinese. Goths, Celts etc only started producing smart people after they subjugated the Mediterranean tribes and took knowledge from them. Literally open a maths or medicine book and look at the words. 90% are Greek. Cardio, triceps, neurology, heme/ischemic, gynaecomastia, gymnasium, parallel, center, circle, all the words we trade among us here in Veeky Forums daily are Greek words. Even fucking milk is a Greek word, Google it.
What have the seal blubber eating Inuits done for humanity? Kek

Greeks, Romans, and Persians used to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Egyptians used to have brown or red hair and blue or green eyes. Indians used to have brown hair and blue eyes.

this

We use "cup" here in Canada. It's equal to 250ml.

None of them ate a predominantly fatty diet. Mostly lean shell/fish protein, and lots of chickpeas, beans, cereals. Only real fat source for a non-aristocrat would have been olive oil for the middle class.

tl;dr fat intake doesn't make you smart

>Greeks
Can't pay their debts.

>Egyptians
Got turned into Arabs.

>Indians
Actually shit in their own streets.

>Chinese
A slave culture which stopped being relevant in the Bronze Age.

now with added moon runes

>blonde hair and blue eyes
Irrelevant to your previous argument about fat intake in cold climates making people smart
>Muh Aryan race
>Shoehorning it when it's irrelevant

>fish is low in fat
Well that's just all kinds of wrong.

>Muh grains
So here's the funny thing about those cultures. They indeed fed their people grains, which led for example the Egyptians building the pyramids. But those people, the grain-eaters, don't have living descendants. The people who successfully passed on their genes were the offspring of the meat-eating aristocracy. This pattern is everywhere in history, it's the reason every white Briton and American has at least one royal ancestor. Peasants eat grains, and they might have a kid or two. But then their kids are weak, and eventually the peasant-slave line doesn't persist.

Not that other dude but you just sound like a buttblasted Pajeet or something since you got triggered by the blonde part but not the brown/redhead part of his post.

Brown rice has more arsenic than white rice of the same type.

>fish is low in fat
>Well that's just all kinds of wrong.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fish_of_the_Mediterranean_Sea and note the dearth of fatty fish.

Your fatty Atlantic fish are outside spoiling distance from Greece and the Levant

>A slave culture which stopped being relevant in the Bronze Age.
>One of the fastest growing economies on having already reached number 2 on earth and determined to surpass the US by 2020
pick one

>fast growing economy
>HDI rank: 90

Farming families are prolific breeders you dumb ass

More hands means more food

China has the second biggest army and the number one army with the most personell
just because they live like shit doesnt mean their leaders arent on point

I like the taste of both of them but usually go for brown rice.

They have the most mouths to feed and they own a lot of guns. Let's see them conquer Taiwan. Oh wait....

Let's see the US conquering 'nam.
...oh wait. Too soon?

The human genetic history just doesn't pan out that way. Royalty is more fecund than slavery over the long term because of nutrition.

US was never trying to conquer Vietnam, it was a mission to assist France maintain a pro-Western government.

If you want to compare what the US conquered:
>in 200 years, the US went from 13 states on the Atlantic Ocean to 50 states reaching as far as the middle of the Pacific Ocean
>US is still the only country to have ever gone to the moon. US did that 50 years ago.

Brown rice because of fiber, but if your diet is already high in fiber there is really not much gained. Other than this white rice == brown rice.

>Being proud of wasting money on self masturbatory cold war feats
Yuri beat you to the space race anyway and unmanned vehicles are enough to collect dust and rocks from the moon's surface.
Actually scratch that, Yuri who. You got beaten by a fucking dog. You just have a niche "accomplishment". Bravo I guess?

I switched from white rice to brown rice for the nutritional benefits but I now prefer it.

>not eating superior Jasmine rice with a little bit of butter

>What is phytic acid?

That shit in brown rice that prevents colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8383315

Kek'd

China's army is absolute dogshit, no matter how many soldiers it has.

They might have a huge army, they dont have the means to move all those people, retard.

this.

and insulin spikes block the fat burning hormone - which stops you from physically using fat as energy and when the rice cals run out then it leaves you feeling ravenously hungry.

Underrated

>long grain rice
>rice with the shell on
just eat medium grain rice like asians do, they're not fat and they eat this shit every meal

shut up niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=5TEXF4M4WAc

...or i'm one of the races that the "blonde and blue eyes" part of her post does refer to because why the fuck would I care about the others? Gee, I wonder, could it be that I know too much about a certain one?

Yeah and where are those primates now? Dead, look at the evolved man like Joe Rogan. All he needs is eggs, meat and a fuck load of oil

Fucking this, just use fucking grams or liters!

youtu.be/5TEXF4M4WAc

/thread