Tfw you have a hot wife you gets wet watching you getting autistic with your inevitable 502lbs weighted dip PR

>tfw you have a hot wife you gets wet watching you getting autistic with your inevitable 502lbs weighted dip PR

>counting your bodyweight

>hot

>hot wife
should we tell him?

bro you got a hotwife too? What's your bull like?

this

>hot wife

>>>/reddit/

Hot wife is different from hotwife just like how girl friend is different from girlfriend.

post a pic of his wife so i can judge

She looks like a jewess based on a photo of them on the wall in his mobility video

i thought she was a latina

Yeah possibly. I just noticed big nose and dark hair

Should have had him say
>grow, grow, grow

Fuckin got me

He's 6'1. Or is the manlet cutoff rise again?
You mean pic related?

Is he natty ?

oh those anons were right. shes pretty ugly

Yes he is.

>502lbs dip
>450lbs bench last year
>chest and delts looks small
>claims natty
I believe he is natty

>chest and delts small

imagine not understand how body fat works

you have to agree his delts and traps are severely underdeveloped for someone who was running.

just look at any fake natty like that teenage faggot with the beiber cut who takes homo pics.

im not spritually enlightened and havent achieved nirvana, so when i see videos of eric talking about how great he is and acting like hes some sort of badass god of lifting, all i can think of is id love to get him in the ring and actually fight the guy and bring him down a notch.

i know im unfairly basing my opinion on him on some youtube bullshit, but he doesnt seem humble at all and just seems like the type of person that thinks hes better than most. i dont know what it is, call me a hater or a jealous loser if you want, but whenever i see guys acting like this i just want to fight them. MMA is basically the true test of a man's worth in this regard, everything else is superfluous. who cares if you can max your 1200 lb rack pull every day if you get your face beat in in the octagon?

I hope for your sake that this is pasta

hey man, its just the mentality i need to survive when i fight. i have to be this way unless i want to die of asphyxiation at my next amateur mma fight.

plus i dont hero worship like some of u guys here do. eric is strong and cool and stuff but i find his portrayed persona aggravating as fuck, he has absolutely no sense of humility and its really fuckin funny watching him get amped up for every lift every day.

the best lifter i ever saw was some air force dude who preached the fact being able to lift maximal weights without acting like some aggro hypebeast is important. he didnt need death metal and amphetamines to lift heavy shit. eric is a bit of a tool and the fact hes going in WWE makes alot of sense. he seems like hes compensating for maybe being bullied or ignored?

also eric calls out anyone that even remotely questions him, he does need a good beating to understand that he isnt king shit and im gonna laugh when he cant get out of bed without crying in 15 years

Why does he not just do bodyweight shit to complement his "unconventional movements"?

>weighted dips

my rotator cuff just started crying

(You)

You obviously dont got full shoulder extension.

I mean, I can see how you would think rack pulls wouldn't translate to amateur mma; but he did wrestle at a major D1 program.

>race mixing

i thought he was /my guy/

>just seems like the type of person that thinks hes better than most
He was a D1 wrestler. He is better than most.

he would wrestlefuck you for 30 minutes straight, guy is 6' 2" 230 and strong as a bull, wrestled division 1 in college. you'd be able to fit a coke can in your asshole easy peasy when he finished with you

i get serious pain near my left collarbone every time i do dips, wat do? i used to be able to do them.

my sternum hurts when i do them, anyone know what this is?

My sternum still hurts from doing heavy dips 4 months ago.

Then dont do em. Some people get pains from it and can break it if they keep going

you're such a massive fucking cunt

ok thanks based user

Faggot

Is it fucking possible to get this ripped on calisthenics alone? I would go to the gym but I feel like an awkward ass that has no idea what im doing. I miss going with my friend but he went to a different college dude was pretty big though

reee

What the fuck

no

Maybe I should have said weighted calisthenics and also a bar for deadlifting and shit

>counting the chain and belt

pls delet

is that how muslims pray?

It's literally impossible to get that ripped whatsoever without roids unless you're the top 1% genetics which you're not as you're here on Veeky Forums.

so you want to do exactly the things that this guy does, but you want to call it calisthenics?
calisthenics=bodyweight exercise

kys

I said it wrong I meant weighted calisthenics and shit.
What do you mean literally impossible aren't there guys on here that look like that so this isn't natty

you can look like him, eat only one meal a day(1000kcal).
Drink a gallon of raw milk from grassfed cows.
Train everyday and Pr everyday. If you stall or bored change exercises or drink even more milk.

>thanks mom

I still need that sternum

Boom

delet this

>502lbs weighted dip PR
>502lbs
are you gidding me? :DD

scumbag

Your body can't handle those gains.

ha rekt

lmao

fak off

>MMA is basically the true test of a man's worth in this regard, everything else is superfluous. who cares if you can max your 1200 lb rack pull every day if you get your face beat in in the octagon?

No it fucking isn't. It's just one of many different sports.

why

kike

delet

It's 6'2" now. sorry bud

:O

(you)

i first read stepmum, almost got me to die lad

just

just in case, heres your fuck (You).

not happy

kys

its the penultimate sport. If you can't win in a fight, nobody cares how good you are at throwing a ball through a hoop

k

what is the "I never asked for this" man doing without his augs?

MMA is just a bunch of manlets that are humping each other. It's not gonna help you in a fight outside of the octagon.

Also it's virtually impossible to make money out of MMA so it's worthless.

rolling

Nothing but respect for Eric, but that's bullshit and he knows it. Can I say that I can dip 200lbs for 55 reps?

i got ptsd from the last time my sternum exploded

Beating people to death with your bare hands fell out of favor millennia ago. We use weapons now. What good are your mma skills if I shoot you from 200m away? What good is my rifle if a missle from a drone kills me? MMA is just a sport, one for people who destroy their body and often their brains for a slim chance of making lots of money. Many other sports are just as physical, and others can be even more fun.
Also, he was a D1 wrestler, so more likely than not you'd get fucking destroyed.

what the

:'(

But that's wrong you fucking retard. Hundreds of millions of people care far more about being able to throw a ball into a hoop, kick a ball into a net, or hit a ball with a stick than being able to win a fight. Even when boxing was at its peak, the stars mostly died penniless after making their managers rich and drooling on the shirt while stammering because their brains were turned into mush.

Fuck

HOW CAN HE BE STOPPED?

cmon man

Fine

Kek