Good /fit majors

I'm looking to major in something like nursing or other health related things. But I'm not sure if those are too stressful/difficult. Would it just be easier to major in business or something related? I dont really care about salary too much as long as its like 25-30k + and im not doing manual work

Go to trade school, not college. Serious

>asking an anonymous image board full of NEETs what you should devote 4 years of your life, and tens of thousands of dollars to in hope of getting a job

for what though? I dont want a hard manual labor job. I just want a cozy job with low-medium pay and some advancement.

Are there any truckers on here? I want to become a trucker ( temporarily ), but is the job stressful? I played Euro Truck Sim and parking/docking the truck seems very hard and I imagine will also be very stressful irl.

Does sitting on your ass dealing with awful traffic 16 hours a day sound good to you?
No truck stops have gyms btw
There's a reason truckers have a huge turnover rate

Thats why I said temporarily. It pays really well though. If I did it for like 3 years I could probobly buy my own house then switch jobs

>Wants to go into nursing
>Doesn't want to do manual work
Good luck with that, go into IT or something if you just want to sit on your ass all day and get paid.

I mean its easy manual work. Most nurses are women... I just dont want to do construction tier manual work all day.

Doctor

It's not as easy when you're understaffed and working shit hours under shit conditions

too expensive to become a doctor

Construction Management master race repping

Guaranteed Job after college graduation is nice desu

No spare time

Be an electrician or a plumber. If you have to go to college be physio or a sports scientist. Being a nurse sucks ass. Otherwise join the military navy or air force is good.

healthcare jobs are basically trades
RN school is pretty tough but it's worth it. Other hospital jobs you might wanna check out are Surgical techs, phlebotomists, speech pathologists (feed shit to old people to see if they can swallow), telemetry techs (watch a screen of heart monitors and sit on your ass), lab techs, social workers, dieticians...

>Being a nurse sucks ass

incredibly broad statement
there are like 99999 sub specialties of nursing that you can go into if your current one sucks. There are some nurses who just work in an office and do paperwork all day, some who put people to sleep, some who just answer the phone

LOL ok

Engineering. No women around to be gains goblins. Not much manual work unless you choose to, and solid pay/work.

Plumber, welder, electrician to name a few. I know guys fresh out of highschool making 40/hr to replace a leaky pipe

Trade school is a great choice, especially since it sounds like you'd be okay with doing many things.

College is a trap for a lot of people. Young people are encouraged to go to college and fed the idea that they need it to be successful, and then leave with huge amounts of debt in a career they hate, or even worse, working at Starbucks.

I got a job as an engineer and am making 70k out of college, but even with that, debt is still a pain in the ass. You're crippled until you can pay it off. Trade schools let you stay debt-free.

This. Real men learn math :)

>25-30k+
that is exceptionally low

This. My entry level call center job pays 35k. It ain't shit when you have rent and bills.

kys

Fuck that shit, I make 60k and only work 20 weeks a year

>commercial fishing

Male nurse here, you will have to lift patients.

If you don't want to deal with that shit, be a dietician or social worker. Doctor/nurse/PT/OT, you will be lifting bodies.

>Trade school
He clearly said he doesn't want to to labor user. Trade school is the Veeky Forums meme. I've worked 4 years of hard manual labor, and I don't get paid jack shit. Fuck trade school. Go to college in an uncluttered major, and get some experience.

Geology is pretty /out maybe /fit too.

self driving cars are gonna cuck that profession in a decade or two.

Do dentistry, my dad owns his own practice. Works 3 days a week, long days tho. Pulls 750K per year.

I always wanted to get in on some fishing, catching crabs and whatnot. Do you just set out onto the ocean for a month or so and then have a long break from work?
What qualifications would you say are most welcome? I was thinking about lerning some engine mechanics etc.

1. Study mathematics + philosophy dual major at a good school
2. Acquire job in finance
3. Work hard for 10 years - keeping a good work/life balance where possible, investing wisely and saving, building your network, meeting women and doing life stuff
4. Retire early
5. Travel, work out, and so whatever you want knowing you're now free

Everyone who says you have to have a 'passion' for what you do in life is delusional. Many people are never lucky enough to figure that out - so in the meantime, why not make a shitload of money?

what finance jobs allow for a good work/life balance?

Not him but around here how long you go out for is based on what type of crab fishing your doing

When your doing inshore you usually set out pots, let them set for about 3 days then haul and re-set the pots

Not a big expert on the offshore but from what a guy told me they're usually out there for a few days since it takes a lot longer to haul all your gear and get to the fishing grounds