youtube.com/watch?v=XoQvbDROucQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to set new goals, dollface

That sucks.

instead of bitching about it try to re-light it retard

Change things up, do something completely new for once

>it doesn't itch anymore

How

Focus on another area of your life you need self-improvement in.

heroin.

this was me for a while. did lifting casually, stopped and picked it back up again. ever since i stopped competing for a certain sport nearly ten years ago i became rudderless.

finally had let myself go enough to the point that i'm fucking pissed again. and i'm slowly but surely working my way back up to that ridiculous physical shape i used to be in.

i'm tired of looking in the mirror and being disgusted.

don't let yourself get to that point.

The only thing I do in life outside of my house is going to the gym.

I love the gym. Been going since 2012, non-stop. Don't plan on ever quitting.

It's like a MMORPG I play on the side, except it's my body instead of pixels on the screen.

I hit the same issue a little while ago, what fixed it for me was broadening my horizons. Check out any specialty gyms in your area. Rock climbing gyms, Boxing/MA Gyms, Biking/ Mountain Biking groups or trails, Sport groups. Most of these will compliment your lifting, but help break up what you do. Keeps each day fresh.

discipline > motivation

Compete powerlifting/strongman/oly lifting/ bodybuilding.
Or start doing a sport which benefits from the muscle mass which you've acquired through lifting.
You are reasonably strong and have accrued a fair bit of muscle mass right?

i was going 4x for a while, now I'm back down to once a week. Just don't see the reason if I want to kill myself anyways

>the glow is gone

youtube.com/watch?v=XoQvbDROucQ

Don't give up user, you too must have something you want to achieve, right?

You wont kill yourself for the same reason you cant go to the gym just 3x a week: youre a huge fucking pussy

The fire was always gone, but I've alway lifted anyway.
Everytime I wake up, my legs automatically makes me go there, even though I sometimes don't want to.

Just keep doing not because you want to, but because you have to, you big faggot.

what are you doing here, /mu/?

lifting is the only thing that keeps me from killing my self , take stims and go to the gym ,make your sadnes into anger and use it as a new sourse of power , its liberating.

This is the correct answer.

>she wants to stay friends

Do it out of habit not out of motivation
Best advice you'll ever get

THE FIRE RISES

The fire has re-ignited

I'm on the same boat. Ever since I started 2nd year of uni my life has lost all structure. I tried studying hard AND lifting hard just to half ass both.

Now I'm a flabby turd with a trash GPA.