Big fat mother fucker

Big fat mother fucker.

6'2
380+ pounds
I need to lose weight I'm 27 years old.
My exercise equipments are.. yowza captiva elliptical I just got about a month ago which I never used, two kettlebells 54lbs..
Thinking about getting jump ropes, but i'm scared to injure my knee's joints after a while do to my weight, that's why i'm scared to run.

Any tips would be appreciate, I need to lose weight..
any support would be appreciated as i have none in my rl.

Eat less, literally the only exercise you need to do at your weight is walking.

Thanks, but I'm extremely worried about excess skin, I want to gain muscle too, this is why i bought my kettlebells, i should of bought lesser weight ones first, as their very hard to work-out with when you never lifted before

The benefits you'll gain from walking will far exceed anything you'll get from resistance training. Your main fitness goal should be to lose fat. Keep it simple.

I wish more people would understand this. I start taking to my fat friends (250-350) about losing weight, the first thing they always say is "yeah I need to join the gym again". I'm like nigga this ain't high school, you need to stop eating so much or you'll die. Walking is a pretty decent calorie burner for a fatty, all things considered.

SS + GOMAD

You are right to be cautious about running & jumping OP, you'll ruin yourself trying it at that weight. Lose 150lbs first and then revisit that idea. Resistance training now will help you look better when you do have the weight lost in a couple of years, but it isn't essential. You can do it OP!

just eat less and cut the junk food, nigger.

How are you going to jump rope at 380lb?

I'm down from 370 to 291 at 5'11". The equipment you need is a digital kitchen scale scale and a calorie counting app. Seriously. I tried exercise repeatedly. I got a bit stronger but my weight stayed the same. I started counting calories so I was eating at a deficit and weight just fell off of me.

This is not to say you should not train. Simple and Sinister is a quick kettlebell routine designed to be done every day.

As mentioned, walking, either on the elliptical or outside is great. But it's not going to get you thin. That what dieting is for.

Don't hate. You can do it! 10 minutes of jumprope a day will get you great legs!

It's been said before, but eat less. Literally that's it.

You need to learn to control yourself, do intermittent fasting. Eat one large meal a day and you'll eventually only get hungry when it's time to eat. You'll be able to eat what you (hopefully) think is a lot in one meal while staying below your tdee.

As someone who lost 70 pounds without touching a gym or leaving my house, I can tell you that it's fucking easy when you're 300+ because all you do is cut shit like soda and eat once a day.

Learn some discipline and find things to do that don't involve eating. You could go a year without food and survive off your fat alone.

I went from 260lbs to 160lbs by going on a keto diet and lifting weights. However, at your weight, I'd recommend just walking for a half hour every day, and increase the length by 5 minutes every week.

implying losing weight, especially at 380, has literally anything at all to do with exercise.

Protip OP you aren't in good enough shape to exercise your way out of your daily can of coke, let alone anything else you want to do. Fix that diet first bro.

How long did it take? You're pretty much my exact same starting weight and goal weight. I've been in the low 220s for a few weeks despite fasting a couple times a week. Just want to drop below 200 soon.

2000 kcal a day, also buy a pull-up bar so you can do some excercises at home if you don't feel confident going to the gym yet.

It took me about 9 months. I started doing fasted cardio in the morning when I was plateauing.

plate push aways for reps
superset with fork put downs

Oh, I haven't been doing cardio at all just diet. I'm starting a pplpplx routine tomorrow morning and adding some cardio to it.

Hope I can hit my goal by November.

40lbs with just a diet is great progress. Good luck with your future weight loss. Also, be careful about losing weight too fast. Loose skin sucks.

Transition over time is the best way to conduct this venture. Set simple, basic goals, and over time you will achieve what you want. Eat mostly Protein, eat most of your carbs in the morning, get addicted to drinking clean water, and remember to hold yourself accountable. Give yourself some rules, and you will follow them. The best rule to follow is the 80/20 rule: Do the productive good things 80% of the time, and 20% of the time do what ever the FUCK you want to. If you eat salad, chicken, and green tea for 8 days straight, the next two days require you to get shitfaced drunk while eating 2 large pizzas and running amok. Then go back to your healthy schedule. It will take away a shitload of stress.

Pic related