DGB goes live on Kucoin in 2 hours. could it be the little push this coin needs?

DGB goes live on Kucoin in 2 hours. could it be the little push this coin needs?

Other urls found in this thread:

digibyte.co
youtu.be/MiBFKJVF69A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

why not?

W-w-we

well DGB is faster and has lower fees than bcash so why does bcash have some ridiculous billion $ market cap?

lmao

because Jared

How much longer now

I stocked up, this shit better moon

typo in your pic op, it should says : Shitcoin VS Bitcoin

i see more upside with this coin than not. why do you hate it so much? Im newish to crypto and havent been around long enough to be bagholder of this. what makes this a shitcoin on your eyes? tell me why not to buy now

digibyte.co
website looks like a90's power point presentation

stellar has a better team, a better tech, better partners etc...

I like the website. Nice and clean...

I agree! love stellar. but XLM and DGB have totally different uses imo. there is definately room for both

isn't stellar korean/chinese. why are you so eager to support yet another asian scam, after what they've done to bitcoin? if you want decentralization, nothing better than digibyte. An all american dev, with american ideals. 5 different algos, which prevents chinese miner rule. admit it, you are just a chinese miner who is shitting on self right now, in fear of the only coin that truly fits all the parameters to be used as currency (also, made in murica). digibyte will go to 50 cents easily, and it doesn't need a pump and dump or tether machine to reach it. by the way. digibyte is also one of the coins that can be used to pay for airport parking in some international airports. in the future, you will have digibyte bots greeting people in airports and shit. with digibyte, you will be able to pay for information, I think. Anyway, the future in uncertain, but I assure you that something will be done to stop chinese monopoly of bitcoin. It will probably happen after the Tethering. Digibyte will be worth so much ETH (will be the main trading pair for the best cryptos, as bitcoin will probably get banned). The biggest dumpening in human history is upon us... MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE. Digibyte is the only coin yet to moon, since the massive tether influx in the beginning of the year. That should tell you something. That price suppression ends soon. You've been warned.

bruh, stop, you're only hurting yourself. Accept the loss.
DGB development is stopped. Nothing new is coming.

Heres a video of Jared Tate at the texas bitcoin conference just last week explaining how much control china has over BTC and how he plans to fix that problem
youtu.be/MiBFKJVF69A

you're a fucking disgrace. Why do you want to prevent others from making gains? I pray that your curses will be reversed, and that you will lose everything in the crypto market soon. You know digibyte is going up, yet you tell others to stay away from it... sickening. I fucking rebuke you!

this is whats coming to Digibyte

will i make it with 500k DGB?

fuckin "quantom" resistant aye? wow.

lookit the shills tryna grease up a whole new batch of digipoopers for the sharpie...

I-It can't go under 100 sats, r-right g-guys? The sharpie is still in my butthole till I get all those Btc people promised me

Digybyte yallz!

depends on what price u bought.

>could it be the little push this coin needs?

Yes.

lose your faith already
I bought the dip and gonna be droping some massive bags once this goes up even a little bit
nothing personel kids

You're gonna have to larp harder to FUD this moontrip

Look at this guy there is no hope for this shitcoin other than swing trading your way out of this shit with some local bumps
>hurr faster than bitcoin
"pure currency" type of coins are useless, the only thing that matters is btc and good utility tokens + maybe some hardcore privacy coins, that's it

If this was the premier announcement at the opening Bell on mother fucking wall St. This coin would still find a way to go subterranian like a semineferous tubloidial butt worm. Stop it. Let it die. Move on.

because noone knows what the fuck kucoin is, nor does anyone care

Dont worry about comments here...mostly kids with $1k budget -.- DGB long term just get in and win..

Your bags aren't heavy enough for Chink pockets. They'll be swallowed like the other sell walls listed LOL

DGB is dead, gentlemen. The best you could hope for now is a small price bump before the final dump into obscurity.

mfw DOGE still holding strong. BTW rumor of pump signaled by volume on Oct 31st.

Literally people piling in before it's released on KuCoin in 2 hours.

DO you fucks not listen or do you just zone in on the memes for facts?

Is there a web based wallet I can use? Android can suck it, and syncing takes to long.

there's a dgb core wallet for pc you can download but idk about an online wallet.

If digibyte was so bad you wouldn't have to lie about it. For a coin that isn't doing so well, the devs have always been admirably active, and everyone knows it

I didn't know it was possible to sound like a teuchter in writing.

>Implying that DGB is a better buy than fucking Bitcoin

This is why we don't take you marines seriously.

How is BTC better than DGB? And use facts, not just "it's older" or "muh bitcoins".