Earbuds

What earbuds/headphones does Veeky Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00NBMI5X8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got some AKG ones with my S8, they´re great

ive been using sports in ear buds my whole life but i just demod a pair of bose noise cancelling ones and i think i may spend the $400. im worried about wrecking them with sweat but they are so much better and comfy.

$1 Sony earbuds

Same quality as stock Apple earbuds lol

Sennheiser hd 600

bluetooth headphones, total gamechanger

a pair of $30 sennheiser cx300s

good price and good quality, i go through a lot of headphones since i use them all the time

I bought like 5 pairs from aliexpress, my favorites are the KZ-ATE ones

Been rocking my k240s for 4 years now

Wireless beats earphones (not headphones). Any less than wireless earphones just aren't worth it. Sound quality is great.

AirPods. Love em.

Sony mdras800ap

They fit, never fall out (even on long runs) and have lasted over a year. Fine quality sound, but foe exercise my focus is on fit and staying put

amazon.com/gp/product/B00NBMI5X8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lol why?! That's like taking a lambo off roading.

but i like these headphones

I've broken or lost 100% of every headphone pair I've owned

I stick to the 5 dollar over the ear old school Walkman headphones or the $7-10 Gumby colored ones from Walmart

Apple AirPods (the wireless ones that came with the iPhone 7 Plus).
They work really great, they are comfy and they look stylish.

I do listen to music at home with my high-end THX Dolby Atmos/DTS:X 11.2 home theater setup or my alternate THX 6.1 home theater setup.

>beats earphones
>great sound quality

HOLY MEME

Jaybird X2, got them on sale a long time ago and been using them almost everyday for about 6 months. Great quality.

MPOW cheetahs except they broke so I either have to buy a new pair or bust out the screwdriver.

Did you buy it from Amazon? Contact the seller, tell them what happened, and they'll probably send you a new one.

I upgraded to the x3's. Being able to save sound profiles directly to the ear buds to use on other devices and 8 hour battery life totally worth it.

sony mdr xb90ex

Kek

Elk yeah I use the Sony mdr-xb50ap

If you guys like bass and want cheap earbuds you can get these for around $10 on eBay

LZ A4 and MAGAOSI K3 PRO

but i think im going to buy a cheaper pair. scared all the sweat is going to kill them and they are not cheap

this broad is fukn hnnnnnnng

my dick erupts jush peeking into her instagram (srs)

go outside and touch the cement. thats how hard i am when fapping to her youtube modeling videos

fuaaaaaaark

Knock off AirPods I got for $30. Compared them with my buddy's legit $160 AirPods and the sound is pretty close. Good enough for gym use. I use $3000+ sound equipment at home.

HAHAHA WAIT A MINUTE

THOSE AIRPODS, THE APPLE ONES THAT ARE JUST THE EARBUD TIPS, COST $160

IS THAT

ONE

HUNDRED

SIXTY

AMERICAN

DOLLARS

FOR THAT MEME SHIT

MEE audio M6

I loved my mpows, that semirogod connector was so damn comfy. After 3 years of hard use I upgraded to Zeus outdoor headphones and I love them. Similar price point, much more comfy, and water resistant for my sweaty as fuck ears.

you need to go out, she is nothing special

TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones. They're nothing special, but they're cheap enough that I don't care if I break them.

The jabra sport ones with heart rate meme monitor.

The quality is ok

Sport-Fi M6p

Crazy tough, crazy cheap, hug your ear without any discomfort, you forget about them, sound quality is not studio but it's good for 90% ears and good enough for the rest.

They take under a week to get used to if you never used over the ear styled earbuds.

Might get something else its annoying when I run.