What would be the ideal way for a woman to start a conversation with a guy in the gym?

What would be the ideal way for a woman to start a conversation with a guy in the gym?
How would you want to be approached?

Just be nice and ask how our day is.

Guys barely get approached in comparison to girls so pretty much anything you guys do will work.

Post a pic of your body so we know what you're working with. But keep your underwear on

What would be the ideal way for a woman to start a conversation with a guy in the gym

If you are a girl who is in any way, shape or form attractive, just say hi and if you can hold a conversation with him for a few minutes you will have a date/fuck/whatever.

"h-hi user, i don't usually do this but i've been watching you work out and i think you need to work on your glutes, why don't you go do some squats and i'll spot you"

nah if you are even mildly attractive i'd be happy to talk, just ask me if im working out as an icebreaker

>female autism abatement training
Ask us if we're training for a specific sport. This is called an 'icebreaker', and gets a conversation started. Then he might ask you what you're training for, too. It's all relevant to being in a gym so it's not particularly awkward. Next go with something along the lines of "By the way my name is , nice to meet you", and if he's not severely autistic he'll tell you his name. Now you have a tentative connection with this person. Where the conversation goes from there is entirely up to you.

By the way this strategy works well in the other direction, as a 'safe' way for a guy to strike up a conversation with a girl without seeming (too) creepy. If she doesn't like the intrusion you just excuse yourself as gracefully as you can and go about your business.

Honestly I probably wouldn't even respond unless it was something set related like working in or how many left.

If a girl comes up talks to me without an obvious and believable motive I just assume I'm being punked and ignore them.

>If a girl comes up talks to me without an obvious and believable motive I just assume I'm being punked and ignore them.
I got bad news for you user: you're self-punking, you don't need anyone to do that for you. :-(
>victim mentality
Stop doing that.

girl: "hi!" *smiles*
user: "....."
girl: "i, always see you here, you work out a lot, what are you training for?"
user: "....."
girl: "..well okay, enjoy your work out." *walks away defeated*
user: "fucking gains goblins"

>how to be severely autistic in one easy lesson

I'm not retarded dude, it'd be more like

>user: "Hi."
>user: *shrug*
>user: " ...."

I seriously hope you didn't think I was gonna deathglare the whole time when I said that

working in would be a good way to do it
complement and ask about something fitness related

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>How would you want to be approached?

Don't

I had a girl try and speak to me while I was in the hole for a new squat PR and get annoying voice and giggle made me fail

Right in the middle of my last workset would be ideal timing. Touching the bar or even a soft jab the my rib cage would get my attention pretty quickly

>tfw too sweaty to ever be asked to work in on anything

I'd feel silly trying to work in with a guy who's squatting three times as much as me or asking for a spot that I don't need.
I guess asking about his training might be a good icebraker from what I've read from you guys.

This is probably what I'm most concerned about. I really don't want to be a bother to anyone ever, so I'm afraid to mess up his workout if I try to talk to him in the gym.

>be me doing dips
>qt 3.14 walks by
>stands there
>spillspaghetti.bat
>look down avoid all eye contact
>shes still standing there can tell she is looking at me through peripherals
>this happens twice

also

this

>I like giving blowjobs. Do you like getting blowjobs?
And then they lived happily ever after

>This is probably what I'm most concerned about.
Well, that's very simple, really. You wait until someone is between sets. If they shine you on you just excuse yourself as gracefully as you can and go about your business. No risk, no gain, right?

Most men are MGTOW nowadays, just give up no one wants to talk to you unless it's chad pump and dump johnson.

To be fair I was going for a heavy ass PR

Most men would not be upset if they are warming up or cooling down,but maybe you should not break the concentration of a man who is doing the Valsalva manuever on 4 1/2 plates

I say, ease into conversation by asking to work in

>What would be the ideal way for a woman to start a conversation with a guy in the gym?
Tell a joke.
Spontaneously grab my pecs.
This means hello in the village where I'm from.
I'll greet you the same.

like this

if a girl approaches 99% of guys it will work as long as you aren't

1) fat
2) hideous

you can be autistic as hell as a female and it will just come off as being "shy."

break a leg. just walk up and say hi, guarantee it will work.