Who here /football/ ?

And I'm not talking about that pussy euroshit.
List Height weight and position

>6'4
>200
>Defensive End

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy#Rugby
youtube.com/watch?v=-P80QOkHjmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I played in high school also defensive end. Great position to play tbqh

>6'1"
>240lbs
>Center/Guard

6'4 200lbs?
what is this peewee?

played both sides of the ball since small school and small team

defensive end and tight end

6'4

You mean armoureggball, OP?

6'9
420lbs
Offensive dickman

played in hs.. miss it senpai. Played both sides, left tackle and defensive end at 6'3 220 lbs. Back injury my sophomore year fucked up any chances of continuing a collegiate pursuit. Feels bad man

6 ft 4 de dt te ot og

I was the Fatboy that could run

line buclker

>who here plays a sport that 75% of the positions you can be good at for just being big
Sounds fucking sick

It's about speed off the ball and form, nigger

Yea until the other guy is stronger and faster and absolutely destroys you

5'6'', 175, slot receiver

lol literally every team sport?

>you'll never play under those Friday night lights ever again

obviously so, but lifting is a major part of football anyway. That's why I like it so much.

>tfw

At our school, Friday night games are fucking massive. You're treated like a celebrity.

>too late to ever play football

Should have tried out in high school. Might have gotten Veeky Forums sooner than 22 at that point.

>200
>defensive end

I hope you are a middle schooler

you can still excel at football while not being as big as the fucking pigs that play line. But you still are limited.

No. In "that pussy euro shit" being big isn't a huge advantage.
Baseball either. Basketball just helps being tall.
Hockey it helps but if you can't skate quickly you're useless.
Football is the only sport where you see things like "6'7" 300 pounder being recruited for football even though he's never played."

you don't have to be a pig to play DE.

>pussy euroshit
>all that fucking gear they need to play
fucking burgers, rugby master race reporting in

>rugby
>no gear

>6'2
>275
>left tackle

played in high school for 3 years
i only played to make friends and use the weight room for free
i was unhappy playing but earned a lot of respect and now I look back and see how proud I made everyone and I have no regrets

Justin Houston was considered undersized at DE in a 4-3 at 6'3" 270lbs. You are not even big for a WR.

>Hockey it helps but if you can't skate quickly you're useless.
NHL teams still very often draft big kids with skating issues because skating is typically thought of as fixable.

Those aren't the first rounders, but in mid to late rounds, little skilled guys aren't valued or are considered too much of a gamble to reach for compared to big guys.

I play rugby with no gear except mouth guard. Some guys play with (soft) headgear because they've had so many concussions.

bulking up you'd be ideal to look like terrell owens

>tfw running back

5'9" 205 lbs

Rugby and football require different levels of gear because of how the games are played. You couldn't play football as it is now without it, well at least the helmet and shoulder pads

I don't think Europoors realize how hard people hit

Everybody would die if people played the same way without gear

is there an epidemic of brain damage among rugby players? Sure it happens in any contact sport, but it seems only emphasized in football, maybe its just not meme'd to be reguarly checked for other athletes?
Does it occur in anyone that lived an adventurous, rough and tumble life? not just pro athletes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy#Rugby

Played in high school.

>6'2"
>200 lbs
>defensive end

tfw

i should've at least taken strength training rather than regular gym as a fuckoff class

alas, there was no room for sports alongside marching band.

Football players seriously get fucked up fairly regularly, pretty sure its way worse than any other sport.

>tfw star athlete

I was terrible, did basketball center and football TE/OLB 6'3 190

had a messed up back, don't know if birth or injury. still can't figure it out.

>6'3
>210lbs
no QB's here?

fun story tho
>At School A
>Was a twink at school A
>Constantly harassed and bench player
>move to school B
>discover Veeky Forums
>get Veeky Forums
>oh shit I can ball now
>Destroyed the other team 49-0
> tfw when reprimanded for making an obscene gesture towards the other team's crowd b/c they called me a traitor

I tried football when I was in 8th grade, I pussied out and quit since I just wasn't a very physical person - having to tackle people scared me so much I'd get physically sick.

When I told my parents I wanted to quit, he made me call the coach and tell him over the phone. That was honestly one of the lowest points in my entire life that I still can't get over, just the sound of disappointment from running into everyone "hey why haven't you been at practice?"

I was 6'1" maybe 175-80 lbs at the time, now I'm 6'4", had I started playing earlier when all those other guys started and grew into it I probably couldv'e stuck with it, but when I first started I was playing with guys who already been playing 5+ years and I just couldn't handle it.

>6ft
>200
>inside linebacker
was fucking lit
i miss those days

you did the right thing. you're a total pussy but at least you're a self aware total pussy. there's nothing i hate more than watching a guy shy away from contact. it's like, go play fucking tennis if you don't like to get hit

football isn't worth it, destroys your body even if only played at low level and never into mid 20s.. unless you're getting laid and everyone wants to be your friend.

>Tfw basking in Chad's Spotlight

constant concussions and early onset dementia are good reasons not to run headfirst into other people, user.

be lucky that your parents weren't faggots and made you play peewee

Idk man, I was the same size as you except I was an angry kid and decided to get big

That's kinda what I did, I had done swim team growing up and did that all through high school, wasn't too bad at it. It helped that the county I grew up in had the most competitive swim teams in the state, good swimmers came from here all the time.

Also, wrestle with sweaty guys or swim in a pool with hot girls? Wasn't a hard choice

meant for

What's the difference between a football physique and a bodybuilder physique?

What muscles do football players emphasize?

youtube.com/watch?v=-P80QOkHjmc

american football players mostly train like retards.

6'
210 lbs FB/SS

What's bad about what he's doing exactly? I mean it seems to work for him

5'11 Corner at 175

I think I'm 6' now and a little over 190

Who here /wide receiver/ ?

anything would work with the amount of gear he's on

ITT: flyover fags

>nigger collision
Play a real American sport like baseball

>unironically playing nigger handegg

5'11

de all about willpower boys i play to the strength too 6i ,honestly my manlet powers give me that low leverage which is crucial for the line love cracking pulling guards on traps and counters trying to touch the rock now tho id be a killer fb

Played 4yrs in hi school, 5'9" 155, og/de 4yrs college, 5'11" 240, nose tackle inside LB, we ran a 40-50 defense,
Ran a 4.6 40, bench 485, squat 675, dl 700, clean 315....played all the way to semi finals....Ive had my share of concussions...

Now, 5'11", between 210-215, lift 6 days a week, walk daily and bleachers once a week

>5-11
>225 when I played
>LB/DE

Played 8th grade to 2 yrs of college ball. 3 year starter on a top 5 team in my state in HS. Went to a smaller uni to play for a good education, left because the school wasn't worth the money, transferred to another uni and was cut because I couldn't run right because of knee injuries. Decided to end it and focus on other stuff because no nfl future.

No regrets, but you gotta know when to give it up. It's fun while it lasts but everyone's ride ends eventually and you can't be that incredibly sad guy who still hangs on to his glory days.

Whatever happened to oakman?

>he does the same shit I do
But I don't train to be a bodybuilder so its irrelevant to Veeky Forums

He raped some chick and has therefore blown almost any shot in the nfl

6'1
Middle linebacker

As fucked up as my neck is, i'd do it all over again just to put the helmet back on and feel unstoppable

>Was 6'0 sophomore year, played QB
>Was pretty good, but I knew there was a better guy behind me by a year
>Grew 4 inches, weighed 220
>Switched to receiver and free safety junior year
>Ran 4.7 40 but more importantly could run routes well and outjump almost anyone in high school
>36 inch vertical, and was good at high pointing the ball
>Enjoyed receiver a lot, enjoyed safety more since I liked to hit, and could read other QBs and plays like a book having played QB.

6'6
LT converting to TE next season

Professional player in finland RN, going to japan after christmas to get paid more.

>football (not euro)
>neither foot nor ball
does not compute

>5'10
>170 (pls no bully)
>Receiver

I moved here from Australia when I was 15 and had never played, all I could do was run quick and catch thanks to AFL. Good fun

how did you train that vert? thats impressive

>200lbs
>at 6 foot fucking 4
>calls others pussys

Lmao

pic related on the right is 6 4, 205

>TOP KEK WHAT A LANKLET

6'3 ~205-210

i mean just sayin

objects/people in mirror are larger than they appear

>calls pussy rugby football
Kys amerifat

>5'10
>190lbs
>Center/Guard

>6'2
>190
>Wide receiver

>posting sunni bill "allah wills me to tackle above the neck" williams
>mocks others for calling others pussies

Lmao

Wreastling was a mistake should've done swim team instead.

Mostly just natural athleticism, but I did basketball as well, and I did jump squats with barbells there, as in, jump on a box, jump off, squat, repeat. Also, a lot of track workouts with sprints to do as much as I could to increase explosiveness, but like I said, mainly it's just natural athleticism

Guys who shied away from wrestling because it was "gay" and used the "I don't want to wrestle with sweaty naked guys" are insecure about their own sexuality

anyone here /britball/?

6' 115kg RT/C

>playing """foot"""ball
>not playing goat sport
Pathetic

pic related

5-9
TB/OLB

4 years of HS, 1 year of JUCO

6'4"
305lbs
OTackle

get at me manlets

Fucking armoured rugby I swear. You filthy colonies wouldnt survive in actual rugby.

I wasted an opportunity anons
>Played football freshman year
>Like a brotherhood
>Quit to join drumline, which I was also in
>Eventually ignored by everyone in drumline
>Leave because I'm the outcast sheerly because I became the best player my sophomore year
>It was my responsibility to teach upper classman and other people in the line
>No one gave a shit and generally lazy
>Leave because I was seen as the asshole just for wanting to get our shit done
>Graduate
>Realize I missed 4 years of fun I Could have had in football

/Aus/ here, played in the off season of our football
>6'2"
>210
>WR/P

Lmao how the fuck are you DE you need like at least 50 more lbs based off that height

>6'5"
>280
D-Line all day baby

Made me laugh my ass off

6'3" 305 Left Tackle
Team Captain
Second Team All American

Get on my level Plebs

5'9
Slot/OLB

>Eurocucks have never experienced the Friday night lights

Anyone who hasn't played doesn't understand. There is nothing in the world that makes you feel the same way football does. It's magic.

>5'9
>175
>linebacker
lol

ATleast you're humble

>5'11"
>172 lbs
>CB

I'm small but I got hops like a nigga. Pretty-boy QBs hold their breath every time they throw in my direction.

I fuck shit up on kick returns too.

is that del barton? lmao high school level scrub and boy lover