"Bulking and cutting is a myth bro"

"Bulking and cutting is a myth bro"

He's not wrong.

One of the most aesthetic/muscular guy at my gym actually told me he's never done bulking/cutting.

Cunt's been lifting for 4 years and looks better than 100% of the people at my gym that have been lifting for 10+ years.

Whether or not he's being honest, who the fuck knows. He also claims that he doesn't consume any protein powder and just eats lots of pasta, chicken and greens veggies.

The guy looks like a fucking bodybuilder, like legit, actual bodybuilder, not some average lifter. He sticks out like a sore thumb in the gym because of how separated/dense/hard his muscles look compared to everyone else, going to have to assume he's on steroids.

if he genuinely does look like an 'actual bodybuilder' then it's 100% guaranteed he is on steroids

Sounds like he played you with the same shtick that professional youtubers use. If it's too good to be true, then it's not.

He's not wrong. There's no point in getting fat if you're not on gear

Yeah, I was in denial at first because he doesn't have that "disgusting" look to him.

He has that fitness model tier steroid look....... Like he stands out, but he still has a full head of hair, has clear white skin.

He doesn't have crazy roid veins, or demon red skin, or balding...you know....like your average gym-rat roider.

I know a nigger that looks like that. He's too poor to afford juice so he's def not on the sauce.

Is he black? Might just have crazy good genetics. But if he's a witeboi then he's probably on juice.

t. cuckold mcgee

Test is very cheap.

>Just believe in yourself
>Eat clen
>and tren hard

35 bucks for 10 ml of test 250/300
But you have to buy 3/4
Plus some PCT
Needles and shit
Extra food

That's expensive you cuck.

He's right tho

If you live in a third world country or don't mind getting burn

>tfw half black
>naturally excellent muscle definition even when I was a 130 lb skeletor in high school

If you spend all your extra money on anime or bug farme, maybe

You don't need to bulk or cut and you don't need supplements, milk, meat, pasta and veggies is plenty sufficient for any natural lifter

>brah just do brosplits
>eat 10 scoops a day
>diet? never heard of it

You don't -need- to bulk/cut, but it will take a lot longer to reach fitness goals

some people bulk for years at a time then cut once, personally i dont see a benefit to cutting if you aren't going to compete, its a waste of time.
Spending 10 weeks just go "hey i have abs and veins" is just silly.
Personally for me bulking and cutting works,i went from 54kg to 70kg in a bulk, then cut down to 62kg in about 12 weeks for a show.

bby u did a 500 kcal deficit? im at 200 lb at 5'10 and i think if i keep gaining weight i'm gonna end up chubby or having a real hard time to cut

You sure he's not fucking with ya? Plenty of big guys love fucking with others to create hysteria around what works

it's literally retarded to do anything else besideds bulking and cutting while on steroids

Holy shit you're the tiniest manlet i've ever seen.

Post body, big guy.

>Plus some PCT
lee priest never used pct so its not needed
>Needles and shit
free at clinics and shit
>Extra food
food is cheap

sooooo just the test still?

once you cut the fat initially you really dont need to cut again but you do have to bulk even if its a lean bulk its still a bulk

>food is cheap
??????

If you're natural then you should never eat a large surplus because you will just get fat. If you're on gear then your nutrient partioning is good enough that a surplus will be almost all used towards muscle repair and growth.

So there isn't a scenario where you should be getting fat in order to get big, that's where the myth comes from.

doesn't neet PCT if you don't do off test, also tamoxifen for gyno is cheap too, needles are cheap as fuck also, "and shit" wipes and alcohol are like $1 each and will last for a year worth of injections.
extra food is a meme, if you're bulking and starts taking steroids you'll still be bulking, but with extra test your muscles will actually grow, maybe after 6 or 7 months on test you'll consume extra food.
Also if you're that poor that 50 bucks a month will fuck you up, quit lifting and change your life bro

you do realize taking gear doesnt always turn you into an ugly bald pimply d aced fuck with a goatie right?

just look at all the olympians till 2000 and mems physique/classic bb post 2000s

I realise this, but then how come so many roiders at my gym look like they have demon skin.

It won't make you grow taller than two trashcans.

It's literally all about genetics. I don't get any of that shit when I roid.

You do.

I have better results doing recomps.
Deficit days then maintenance days. Ill still make progress on lifts, altho slower and harder to make, and not regress on them. The hardest part of cutting for me is watching my lifts get lighter so this helps me stick to it.

"pullups are the best ab and core exercise you can do"

had some douche say this the other day completely serious

I'm not him and I'm 5'11" for the record. I just want to see what sort of DYEL pussy you are. G'ahead.

this

"bulking" as a natural lifter means a moderate calorie surplus (like 500/day or so) and staying in a healthy bodyfat range

""""bulking"""" as a bodybuilder often means eating 8000 calories a day and then dropping all the fat (which you gained much less of than a natural would have) very quickly with virtually no muscle loss

regardless if you've been lifting a while good fucking luck making significant gains in size or strength without some type of calorie surplus

>niggers can afford cocaine but can't afford testosterone vials

fucking hate these nigger worshippers