Why there's so much insecurity in this board, holy shit

Why there's so much insecurity in this board, holy shit.

Is r9k levels of BS.

lol

.. He said while frogposting.

This board is /r9k/: Gym edition

/r9k/ is definitely worse. i remember when i first saw that board it was mostly sad dudes talking about their problems. now its an assortment of the worst kinds of mental illnesses. worse than /b/.

only funny thing i saw on there today was this 23 y/o British guy who went on a vacation with his Mom to the beach. she let him fall asleep on the beach and walked away so he got major sunburn and had to spend the rest of the trip in the hotel. said his mom was acting dodgy. then she forgets her keys and comes back to the room with a black guy his own age lmfao

It's a board about physical statistics. It's bound to be so fucking toxic that there's hardly anything of use. So much defeatism and unfounded bullying that it makes high school look like an inviting upbuilding place to be.
Seriously, I think this is like the virtual lifting equivalent of the bar going losers club that never actually achieves anything. Just takes pride in their scarce and useless skills whilst attacking anything in sight that doesn't fit the mold.
A bucket of crabs that drags down anyone who tries to climb out... :(

so an incel and a normalfag went to the gym..

Veeky Forums is more about insecurity than it is about lifting. For many people here, wanting to lift weights is just a symptom of being insecure and wanting to have sex.

Honestly /r9k/ and Veeky Forums have a lot in common.

Can we get a >> to the thread?

This is soul crushing, sometimes I can understand why those people are so fucked up

I can kinda relate to that guy.
>Be me 23
>Mom is 45
>Dates a guy who is 27
>She thinks it's perfectly normal
It feels a BIT better knowing that I'm 5 inches taller, but still.

It's the manlet posting, people who lift for girls, and dumb frog posters.

>looping gifs so poorly that they end up looking spastic
Just post the .png senpai

How did you know I had another one?

Wow, you're a colossal faggot.

This is Veeky Forums. Its like this on every board. If you can't take the heat then fuck off back to where you came from.

I only go there to read the threads of beta virgins who buy trannys online and regret it immediately
makes me laugh everytime

Veeky Forums finds something new everyday to be insecure over.

The reason is because 70% of Veeky Forums is people that just started lifting to get Girls, and then when it didn't work they spout their drivel on here

How couldn't I? You're my favorite nephew and uncle's always watching ;)

i understand people have insecurities, but i can't grasp the type of person to post same shitty self-pity thread every single day, just how?

Like whats the idea behind making a "height face frame" thread with no new ideas every day, like, what do you achieve ?
If the point of your thread is to claim physical improvement is useless, why stay on Veeky Forums every single day?

kek

Quads don't lie. You're a colossal faggot.

This.
I get really tired of the insipid, autistic sputterings of this board sometimes.

They keep making them because you keep not reporting them and some of you even reply

edit: those new 250 click captchas are really rustling my jimmies

i'll be honest
Ive been on fit since 2012 and i've no idea you can report a thread

There are four kinds of fit people

The genetically blessed Chad or Stacie that were born gifted, those are surrounded by normies and do minimal amounts of lifting and cardio that they got from the tv, their trainer or Vogue or by just going to the gym and getting advise from gym rats.

The gentlemen or lady who actually competes and plays a sport or two, and needs to be in perfect physical condition to excel at whatever he/she is doing.

The person who just wants to be healthy and stronk.

And finally, the unfit/fat ugly duckling that thinks getting a better looking body will solve his crippling personality problems, who wants to be stronger and have a better bod than his peers because of his ever existing inferiority complex and low personal opinion of himself, or to just compensate for his personality and charisma that are those of wet hay.

Who do you think is the majority of Veeky Forums?, and where do you think they came/were referred to Veeky Forums from?

Because /r9k/ floods here as the first step to getting a gf without any intention to leave behind the wallowing in self pity that confidence building is supposed to start with defeating.

Either from catalog of from reply view: click the arrow next to the OP and you have the option to report, hide, pin to the top or image search
There are two kinds of Veeky Forums posters
those who wallow in self pity and misplaced anger and those who don't want to read the formers' shit
Who do you think doesn't belong on Veeky Forums but rather in /r9k/?

b-but Veeky Forums is a Japanese weeabo imageboard.